Israel Declares War!

The Risperdal cannot possibly do you any good unless you actually take it, sweetie.
I'll trust your expertise, sugar pie.
Unlike you, she is actually well-educated and understands the meaning of the term antisemitism.
She actually doesn't, nor do you.

Ignorance and antisemitism go together like peas and carrots.

And there go diminishing the rights of Palestinians to exist as a people and thereby denying their ties to the land by calling them a fake people. Sounds just like the ones who diminish the rights of Jews in Israel by calling them foriegn invaders and denying them their heritage and ties to the land. Two peas in a pod.
The Palestinians have FAR more claim to the land than any so-called Israeli.

But you're a voice of reason here, so thank you. :)

So that justifies continued ethnic cleansing in your mind then. Two wrongs make a right and all that.
How many Jews live in Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq, Iran, or Jordan.

5000 missiles fired at the Jews homes and you claim Jews are ethnically cleansing Isreal.

Jordan is Palestine, yet it is pure Arab.

You really are ignorant

Originally posted by Coyote
Sounds just like the ones who diminish the rights of Jews in Israel by calling them foriegn invaders and denying them their heritage and ties to the land. Two peas in a pod.

The problem is that you're one of the posters who don't believe european Jews, the founders of Israel, are the offspring of the ancient Jews who lived in Palestine.

This is one of your posts, one of your slips of the tongue, about this subject (non-verbatim):

"In my opinion, arab Jews are the only ones
who have any significant semitic ancestry."

19170.jpg

The greatest tragedy, Coyote, is not the fact that you can't convince anti-zionist posters like PF Tinmore and yours truly that european Jews are not foreign invaders with no jewish ancestry.

The greatest tragedy is the fact that you can't even convince yourself.

Much to your chagrin you belong to the same crowd you're disparaging here.

I speak in terms of fact.

A lot of people make that claim when in reality the agenda is to diminish the rights of a people to exist or to deny them their ties to a homeland. Which is it in your case?

The fact of the matter is that these so-called "Palestinians" did not refer to themselves as such until the latter half of the 20th century.
Which is relevant ...how? The arguments made by those who try to deny Jews their rights are not any different than yours. They take technical "facts" , ignoring nuance, in order to make a case that diminishes or abolishes a people's rights. It is correct that a large number of Jews immigrated to Israel from Europe. It's a "fact".

When those who call Jews "invaders" and "colonizers" do so, they are using a "fact" to diminish the rights of Jews to exist as a distinct culture (apart from European) and discount any ties to the land.

Gee. Sounds just like you.

Why are you so hostile to facts, Coyote?
It's more a hostility to the motivations and agendas of those misusing such facts.

Your ignorance is staggering.

Coyote posted a link, and you ignored it.

Ignorance by choice.
You Know so much about what coyote posted, exact post numbers, links and such, it is as if you are a second account of coyote's.

How about you answer my comments I direct at you and let coyote answer for him/her self, unless you are coyote.

Maybe your just a mod ass kisser, which is it.

A lot of people make that claim when in reality the agenda is to diminish the rights of a people to exist or to deny them their ties to a homeland. Which is it in your case?

Which is relevant ...how? The arguments made by those who try to deny Jews their rights are not any different than yours. They take technical "facts" , ignoring nuance, in order to make a case that diminishes or abolishes a people's rights. It is correct that a large number of Jews immigrated to Israel from Europe. It's a "fact".

When those who call Jews "invaders" and "colonizers" do so, they are using a "fact" to diminish the rights of Jews to exist as a distinct culture (apart from European) and discount any ties to the land.

Gee. Sounds just like you.

It's more a hostility to the motivations and agendas of those misusing such facts.
Yes, you do not care about facts or their logical implications, only your agenda. I already knew that.

The truth of the matter is that Jewish identity goes back over 2000 years, while "Palestinian" identity goes back just a little bit over 50.

How many Jews live in Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq, Iran, or Jordan.

5000 missiles fired at the Jews homes and you claim Jews are ethnically cleansing Isreal.

Jordan is Palestine, yet it is pure Arab.

You really are ignorant
I'm not sure how much of it is ignorance and how much of it is simply evil.

I do know that no functioning human being could possibly support the random killing of Jews based upon their ethnicity.

That was done 80 years ago, and decent humans all say "never again"

I'm not sure how much of it is ignorance and how much of it is simply evil.

I do know that no functioning human being could possibly support the random killing of Jews based upon their ethnicity.

That was done 80 years ago, and decent humans all say "never again"
Even if it’s being done by people of Color this go round

Forum List

Back