Israel criticizes Falk for boycott call

Behind Brand Israel: Israel’s recent propaganda efforts
Electronic intifada hates competition, of course.

Leave tinnie alone----he is still working on his INFORMATION PIECE----proving that jews invented AIDS and have created cholere epidemics in muslim populations that shit in their own drinking water

Zionist liar.

Amnesty: Israel withholds water from Palestinians - Israel News, Ynetnews

the islamo nazi pigs are complaining that Israel does not donate enough water to the pigs that have sworn to the pig "god" that they intend to murder all jews. Gaza has full access to EGYPT and its generosity Israel does not OWE its water to the throat slitting sluts and pimps of allah

the islamo nazi pigs are complaining that Israel does not donate enough water to the pigs that have sworn to the pig "god" that they intend to murder all jews. Gaza has full access to EGYPT and its generosity Israel does not OWE its water to the throat slitting sluts and pimps of allah

This if the West Bank that your country is stealing from. Nothing to do with Egypt or Jordan, it's their water, stop stealing you thieves.

Israel has no rights in that area. Stop your occupation or Israel will die by the sword.

This if the West Bank that your country is stealing from. Nothing to do with Egypt or Jordan, it's their water, stop stealing you thieves.

Israel has no rights in that area. Stop your occupation or Israel will die by the sword.

go to hell you disgusting pig---ass licker of the rapist murdering pile of shit of mecca some day the world will learn to emulate the pig of mecca and get all of his ass lickers
out of civilized lands back to the dungheap in which the pile of shit they worship was born

go to hell you disgusting pig---ass licker of the rapist murdering pile of shit of mecca some day the world will learn to emulate the pig of mecca and get all of his ass lickers
out of civilized lands back to the dungheap in which the pile of shit they worship was born

What the fuck did you say to me? Wha? Stupid bitch! Shut your mouth rude and ignorant Zionist terrorist. Dirty people! Phew!

I made irosie cry with one offensive comment. Hey, I don't feel bad about it, she got a taste of her own medicine. That's what you get for defaming my Prophet and religion. Hypocrite.

I cried? when? the fact that muhummad ibn abdullah was a pile of shit is sad-----but I would certainly not CRY about it------the pile of shit died long ago and----the pile got buried in a town I have never visited and have no intention of visiting---I do feel sorry for the people who do live there with that stench-----but even that fact does not make me---cry

I cried? when? the fact that muhummad ibn abdullah was a pile of shit is sad-----but I would certainly not CRY about it------the pile of shit died long ago and----the pile got buried in a town I have never visited and have no intention of visiting---I do feel sorry for the people who do live there with that stench-----but even that fact does not make me---cry

There is no fact about your blabber. I know you wish the world was a Zionist fantasy. :lol:

what is a zionist fantasy? I know what it is not-----it is not a CALIPHATE PSYCHOSIS -------that little rodent from Iran has a CALIPHATE PSYCHOSIS he actually envisions a kind of huge world wide empire with himself as CHIEF AYATOILET ------killing all the boys prettier than himself for being homo perverts. He will keep only those-----the few he can find-----more disgusting looking than is he

This if the West Bank that your country is stealing from. Nothing to do with Egypt or Jordan, it's their water, stop stealing you thieves. Israel has no rights in that area. Stop your occupation or Israel will die by the sword.
Palistanians have a right to free delusions, of course.

what is a zionist fantasy? I know what it is not-----it is not a CALIPHATE PSYCHOSIS -------that little rodent from Iran has a CALIPHATE PSYCHOSIS he actually envisions a kind of huge world wide empire with himself as CHIEF AYATOILET ------killing all the boys prettier than himself for being homo perverts. He will keep only those-----the few he can find-----more disgusting looking than is he

There will never be a Shia Calphite, in fact, in Islamic hadith the Calphites are over. No more left. Mahdi is not considered a caliph.

Ayatollah is not a person of my preference, I don't like what he says and I have seen videos of their leaders cursing Sunni Muslims and torturing them. I am no fan of Iran, also not of Israel.

your rejection of the "CALIPHATE" psychosis is far from universal among the ummah pigs ------it is sold to muslim children as a kind of IDEAL utopian thing-------and the poor kids swallow that shit

your rejection of the "CALIPHATE" psychosis is far from universal among the ummah pigs ------it is sold to muslim children as a kind of IDEAL utopian thing-------and the poor kids swallow that shit

What?

Caliphs were great people. And very few. It's good to teach our children of the Caliphs, historians like them too.

No different than Jews teaching of Kings. :cool:

Muslims adulate Adolf abu ali Hitler too. In fact adolf abu ali------took some of the umar pig's ideas when he compiled his NUREMBURG LAWS the laws which rendered GENOCIDE "legal" it was that particular caliph pig who came up with the idea that jews should not be permitted to ride on camels or horses or even on ---leather or textile saddles when they got on a donkey------he was shit

More "Brand Israel" propaganda.
Well, Tinny, you seem to have a good time with your Palestinian propaganda on your magic computer that really isn't there so I wouldn't be talking if I were you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolving_door_policy_(Palestinian_Authority)

Behind Brand Israel: Israel’s recent propaganda efforts

The main tactics

In October 2005, the Forward reported that directors from the Israeli foreign ministry, prime minister’s office and finance ministry met to work out “a new plan to improve the country’s image abroad — by downplaying religion and avoiding any discussion of the conflict with the Palestinians.” Although the “Brand Israel” initiative was launched in 2006, its origins can be dated to 2001 when Boaz Mourad, the founder of the Insight Research Group, and Ido Aharoni of the Israeli Foreign Service, “pulled together a branding team for Israel” (including a partner from public relations heavyweight Burson-Marsteller).

During her term as foreign minister, Tzipi Livni appointed Aharoni as head of the “Brand Israel” project, as well as assigning $4 million for the first two years (which is additional to the annual $3 million budget for “hasbara” or propaganda). When it was launched in October 2006, the Israeli MFA promised that Brand Israel would “advance several objectives” including trade, tourism and strengthening “Israel’s positive image” for political reasons.

The firm’s founder toured Israel as part of the mission “to create a brand disconnected from the Arab-Israeli conflict that focuses instead on Israel’s scientific and cultural achievements.”

Behind Brand Israel: Israel's recent propaganda efforts | The Electronic Intifada
And we are supposed to believe the Electronic Intifada site, Tinny, where they don't hide the fact that the people behind it hate the Jews and Israel? I guess you didn't like the idea of us boycotting other Muslim countries in retaliation, did you? After all, they hate us anyway so why should we help them out? Meanwhile, I will tell you the same thing I told your protege, Baghdad Bob. If you ever need something which comes out of Israel for some health problem you might have, turn it down because you don't want to be a hypocrite. I wonder if any readers remember when some group with the mind set of Tinny wanted Americans to boycott Trader Joe's because that chain was selling goods from Israel. That boycott was certainly a flop since the Israeli goods were flying off the shelves. Something else coming out of Israel. Cardboard wheelchair to roll out from Israel | ISRAEL21c

What the fuck did you say to me? Wha? Stupid bitch! Shut your mouth rude and ignorant Zionist terrorist. Dirty people! Phew!
Don't you think we are aware that many Arabs douse themselves in perfume because they don't bathe? By the way, a little kid using vulgarities doesn't make that little kid a big man. He still is a little kid trying to act like a big man and not succeeding.

I made irosie cry with one offensive comment. Hey, I don't feel bad about it, she got a taste of her own medicine. That's what you get for defaming my Prophet and religion. Hypocrite.
This silly kid (with his Arab bravado) is so delusional that he thinks he makes people cry or have meltdowns. What he is to a lot of us is just pure entertainment that we don't even have to pay for. At times he is really better than a comedy show on TV and even a nightclub act. He doesn't realize how ridiculous he sounds and it really shows up that he is a child when he makes ridiculous statements that he caused people to cry. Only a kid would say a dumb thing like that

Leave our 'because' alone------he is not at all as RIDICULOUS as Achmadinejad is-------or as Nasser and Arafart WERE

This silly kid (with his Arab bravado) is so delusional that he thinks he makes people cry or have meltdowns. What he is to a lot of us is just pure entertainment that we don't even have to pay for. At times he is really better than a comedy show on TV and even a nightclub act. He doesn't realize how ridiculous he sounds and it really shows up that he is a child when he makes ridiculous statements that he caused people to cry. Only a kid would say a dumb thing like that

Nice meltdown Hoss :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back