Israel and Iran show us the future of Cyber Warfare

Kind of like proof of concept attacks as in "Hey, look what we can do if we choose, so watch your crap". Pretty sure the good stuff would no be wasted, to be analyzed over non critical infrastructure.

Well the Iranian cyber attack was attempted to sabotage the water systems in a way that would cause hundreds of thousadns of people to be poisoned - I believe its pretty ciritcal.

Israel retaliated by Blocking a main Iranian port for over 12 hours

Kind of like proof of concept attacks as in "Hey, look what we can do if we choose, so watch your crap". Pretty sure the good stuff would no be wasted, to be analyzed over non critical infrastructure.

Well the Iranian cyber attack was attempted to sabotage the water systems in a way that would cause hundreds of thousadns of people to be poisoned - I believe its pretty ciritcal.

Not according Israel," According to Israeli officials, the event caused no damage other than limited disruptions in local water distribution systems." If they minimize it, who am I to disagree with them, as it was there problem.

Not according Israel," According to Israeli officials, the event caused no damage other than limited disruptions in local water distribution systems." If they minimize it, who am I to disagree with them, as it was there problem.

Report: Iranian Cyberattack Aimed to Poison Israelis by Upping Water Chlorine Levels

Report: Iranian Cyberattack Aimed to Poison Israelis by Upping Water Chlorine Levels

You got a pool? If it smells like chlorine, because chlorine has a definite smell, you going to go ahead and drink it or wait a few hours until potable water is available?

Forum List

Back