Isolationism DOES NOT WORK

Again let’s go toe the actual quote

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

So there’s that.

I think you should just give up.

I think you should just give up.
Give up when I’m winning? Why would I do that?

To recap.

You’re wrong about the speech telling people to riot at the capital and about Trump suggesting people drink or inject bleach or disinfectant. Anything else you care to be proven wrong about?

Give up when I’m winning? Why would I do that?

To recap.

You’re wrong about the speech telling people to riot at the capital and about Trump suggesting people drink or inject bleach or disinfectant. Anything else you care to be proven wrong about?

Are you high?! I showed you the actual videos with the words actually coming out of Trump's mouth.

Are you high?! I showed you the actual videos with the words actually coming out of Trump's mouth.
And I quoted the actual speech not out of context. Nice try though. If the buffoons that went into the capital dont would anyone think twice about that speech? Would anyone be pulling one sentence out of an hour+ long speech and saying see he was trying to incite an insurrection? Of course not. If I dance on my lawn naked under a full moon and it starts to rain did I cause it to start?

And I quoted the actual speech not out of context. Nice try though. If the buffoons that went into the capital dont would anyone think twice about that speech? Would anyone be pulling one sentence out of an hour+ long speech and saying see he was trying to incite an insurrection? Of course not. If I dance on my lawn naked under a full moon and it starts to rain did I cause it to start?

Believe what you want.

Forum List

Back