Isolationism DOES NOT WORK

As if USA is coming from a period of isolationism.
Trillions of $ spent in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and who knows where else you dropped bombs.
You showed your ugly face and it didn't prevent regions slipping from US hegemony.
Sure, the world needs none other than you.

We have a very bad education system
Swallow Your Pride and You Will Choke Your Talent

Getting a job just because you can go four years without a job, sucking your thumb in college, does not motivate normal and productive people. All secondary education leads up to that absurdity. That goal is forced on us because it gives a crushing psychological advantage to the children of the rich. So we should preach what they practice and replace this economy-destroying disaster with highly paid professional education.

Swallow Your Pride and You Will Choke Your Talent

Getting a job just because you can go four years without a job, sucking your thumb in college, does not motivate normal and productive people. All secondary education leads up to that absurdity. That goal is forced on us because it gives a crushing psychological advantage to the children of the rich. So we should preach what they practice and replace this economy-destroying disaster with highly paid professional education.
Most guys dream of a hot girl friend

Most hot girl friends dream of a boy friend who goes to college and looks important even if he’s pretty much a loser in every other way

Arguing the US should abandon the world and do nothing is both stupid and short sighted. It does not work if we pull back the someone WILL take our place and we are NOT self-sufficient AT all.
How about instead of saying we should not "abandon the world" we say that we should stop being the world's policeman and we should stop fighting other people's wars for them?

For instance, Korea is a rich country. Shouldn't by now they be able to provide for their own defense?

Why should any American die for Israel? They are also a rich country that should provide for their own defense.

With being $34 trillion in debt shouldn't we stop foreign welfare?

Our adversaries are streaming across our own borders, not some Middle East border.

We should have alliances and protect our interest abroad and not be isolationists but we also should stop being everybody's sugar daddy.

How about instead of saying we should not "abandon the world" we say that we should stop being the world's policeman and we should stop fighting other people's wars for them?

For instance, Korea is a rich country. Shouldn't by now they be able to provide for their own defense?

Why should any American die for Israel? They are also a rich country that should provide for their own defense.

With being $34 trillion in debt shouldn't we stop foreign welfare?

Our adversaries are streaming across our own borders, not some Middle East border.

We should have alliances and protect our interest abroad and not be isolationists but we also should stop being everybody's sugar daddy.
What we need to do is stop putting our noses into other country's business. We need to stop fomenting adversarial relationships with other countries. Stop starting and or funding other peoples wars. We shouldnt be locked into alliances that would draw us into wars. Start there and see if things dont get dramatically better.

Most guys dream of a hot girl friend

Most hot girl friends dream of a boy friend who goes to college and looks important even if he’s pretty much a loser in every other way
Trophy-Wife Sex-Dolls

College students sacrifice growing up. Graduates, who make more money than mature adults but don't earn more, are wimpy pushovers. They are easy prey for gold-digging designing women.

Because student poverty prevented them from having normal experiences with the opposite sex, they never grow up.
When the father is dominated by the mother, the son wants to become a woman.

Arguing the US should abandon the world and do nothing is both stupid and short sighted. It does not work if we pull back the someone WILL take our place and we are NOT self-sufficient AT all.

Though it can't be proven, it is said that while in Europe, president Trump was given the opportunity to visit a graveyard for those who died there in WW I. (And possibly WW II. I don't know) But he didn't do it. The reason he is said to have given for not doing so was that those war dead were "suckers and losers." From your avatar, I take it that you are ex-military.

Given what your thread says, apparently Trump hit the nail right on the fucking head in regards to you. Tell me a time in American history when America was isolationist. Apparently most Americans were leaning that way before WW II because of WW I. But FDR took care of that by allowing a "sneak attack" by the Japanese on Pearl Harbor. Which he knew was coming around a couple weeks in advance.

I think we should be isolationist. Then we could more effectively isolate ourselves from being invaded by mexico and other latino countries farther south. Also, if we were isolationist, we would be more self sufficient. Because we would be making the things we use ourselves. Instead of having them made by wage slave third world countries.

Though it can't be proven, it is said that while in Europe, president Trump was given the opportunity to visit a graveyard for those who died there in WW I. (And possibly WW II. I don't know) But he didn't do it. The reason he is said to have given for not doing so was that those war dead were "suckers and losers." From your avatar, I take it that you are ex-military.

Given what your thread says, apparently Trump hit the nail right on the fucking head in regards to you. Tell me a time in American history when America was isolationist. Apparently most Americans were leaning that way before WW II because of WW I. But FDR took care of that by allowing a "sneak attack" by the Japanese on Pearl Harbor. Which he knew was coming around a couple weeks in advance.

I think we should be isolationist. Then we could more effectively isolate ourselves from being invaded by mexico and other latino countries farther south. Also, if we were isolationist, we would be more self sufficient. Because we would be making the things we use ourselves. Instead of having them made by wage slave third world countries.
That’s akin to the good people on both sides bullshit you were spoon fed and gobbled up.

It was the Normandy graveyard. The reason he didnt go was the weather, he didn’t want people standing around in a drenching rain waiting for him.

It was bullshit just like the bullshit quote the media peddled for years (and some continue to peddle including the current VP) about Charlottesville

Charlottesville? Where in the hell did that come from. This thread stated that isolationism doesn't work. I replied to that idiotic statement. That is all. If there was something in my reply that you didn't agree with, just tell me what it was.

Charlottesville? Where in the hell did that come from. This thread stated that isolationism doesn't work. I replied to that idiotic statement. That is all. If there was something in my reply that you didn't agree with, just tell me what it was.
"Though it can't be proven, it is said that while in Europe, president Trump was given the opportunity to visit a graveyard for those who died there in WW I. (And possibly WW II. I don't know) But he didn't do it. The reason he is said to have given for not doing so was that those war dead were "suckers and losers." From your avatar, I take it that you are ex-military."

This right here. Its bullshit. it's a media creation. Just like the Charlottesville quote.

It was the Normandy graveyard. The reason he didnt go was the weather, he didn’t want people standing around in a drenching rain waiting for him.

If Trump would have went, whether or not there was even anybody else around shouldn't have mattered. But what other people might be exposed to wasn't the problem. Apparently he didn't want the rain to mess up his hair. Even though he must have had access to an umbrella. Also, the "losers" and "suckers" thing came from four different unnamed staffers who heard the remarks firsthand.

"Though it can't be proven, it is said that while in Europe, president Trump was given the opportunity to visit a graveyard for those who died there in WW I. (And possibly WW II. I don't know) But he didn't do it. The reason he is said to have given for not doing so was that those war dead were "suckers and losers." From your avatar, I take it that you are ex-military."

This right here. Its bullshit. it's a media creation. Just like the Charlottesville quote.

Who are you to say it is a media creation. From what I was reading, the remarks about U.S. war dead being "losers and suckers" came from four different staffers who heard the remarks firsthand. As for the "Charlottesville quote," I don't know what it is or who made it. Or for what reason. Neither does it matter.

Who are you to say it is a media creation. From what I was reading, the remarks about U.S. war dead being "losers and suckers" came from four different staffers who heard the remarks firsthand. As for the "Charlottesville quote," I don't know what it is or who made it. Or for what reason. Neither does it matter.
The media”s record that’s how. They aren’t objective when it comes to Trump. I wish they were but they aren’t.

The media”s record that’s how. They aren’t objective when it comes to Trump. I wish they were but they aren’t.

I saw the January 6th attack on the Capitol Building. Seeing it was objective enough. And trump was the one who caused it. The whole thing made me ashamed to be an American. And that's what you support!

I saw the January 6th attack on the Capitol Building. Seeing it was objective enough. And trump was the one who caused it. The whole thing made me ashamed to be an American. And that's what you support!
Thanks for making my point.

Forum List

Back