Isnt rather obvious that everything the democraps do is designed to destroy America for the globalist new world order?

I don't think there is a design to it. It's just politics has strictly become about 2 parties that purely hate eachother so much it's not enough to just disagree, no they must do everything in their power to do everything so far the exact that everything is only in extremes now. There is no discussion, no agreements, no common ground, no concessions, it's all just purely "our way or no way".

Both sides are guilty of it but Democrats seem a bit more childish about it and when their ideas are distilled down they are all just awful ideas when concentrated.

I don't think there is a design to it. It's just politics has strictly become about 2 parties that purely hate eachother so much it's not enough to just disagree, no they must do everything in their power to do everything so far the exact that everything is only in extremes now.

Good old Joe made the Republicans compromise. Now, if he can just do that with the other Democrats......

I
It is funny. Being called one by a Christian that is. Funny as in off. It is the Christian that believes in Satan.
Are you saying Christians worship Satan?
That would be the Satanists.

Christianity teaches about Satan so Christians are able to recognize and not be deceived by Satan.

Which is why no true Christians are DemonRats

I didnt ask you for any misguided advice or propaganda. I was just giving you a policy that the repubs support

is there a policy that you can tear down anything that your group finds offensive... without having a vote on it? SO being opposed to mob rule is considered racist?

Wether or not you like the statues, there was some debate over wether or not these statues have some sort of historical significance, to someone. It's ok to come to a decision as a society before taking down statues or anything else... and that isnt racist.

""they""? Don't be subtle, it doesn't work for you.

Are you really this ignorant (or stupid)? Democrats support green and renewable energy sources, not the dirty shale oil from Canada and not oil on the global market.

Statement:

Response: The people are the country, and the Republican Party seeks power over the people and put profit over the people too.

Conclusion: You're stupid, which comes forth with your ignorant writing.

Even the Canadians know that Joe Dufus is a fucking idiot and have said so just this week.

Imagine being so damn stupid as to think it is better to buy OPEC oil than efficiently transport it by pipe line from Canada? LOL!

That kind of stupidity is unbelievable and even the Canadians know that.

Anybody that voted for Joe Dufus and then ignored the fact that he stole the election is a world class moron.

Even the Canadians know that Joe Dufus is a fucking idiot and have said so just this week.

Imagine being so damn stupid as to think it is better to buy OPEC oil than efficiently transport it by pipe line from Canada? LOL!

That kind of stupidity is unbelievable and even the Canadians know that.

Anybody that voted for Joe Dufus and then ignored the fact that he stole the election is a world class moron.
nnnoonnoooo. Kevin McCarthy has a teeshirt for you.

Everything they do. Everything their voters stand for. From attacking anyone that takes pride in America. Calling them NATIONALISTS which means wait for it....

RACISM NAZISM RACISM NAZISM RACISM NAZISM CAPITALISM RACISM NAZISM CAPITALISM RACISM NAZISM CAPITALISM.

Everything from the border dispute, closing down the pipeline (as if the left don't ever rely on oil) to raising taxes exponentially on the middle class, to every policy designed to cause inflation.

They get away with this by of course blaming capitalism or conservative Republicans.

Like the economic crisis in 2008. Despite all of that happening only after Pelosi took over the power in 2007 and democraps controlled the House and Senate.

The Banker fool never responded to me when I pointed out the Community Reinvestment Act being rewritten in 1998 by clinton which was designed to force banks to lend to unqualified buyers. The fact that clinton signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act in December of 2000 (just before he left office) which exempted default swaps from regulation. The Fannie and Freddie headed by Dodd and Frank and that debacle.

Many of these people are supposedly educated and yet this what they do? Unless of course it is actually intentional which is what I suspect. Strongly suspect.

Isn't it rather obvious? It's one of two things. Either they are truly that stupid or that diabolical.

One of those two.
Anything they do to keep the republicans from completely turning this country into a complete authoritarian oligarchy we are all for.

Everything they do. Everything their voters stand for. From attacking anyone that takes pride in America. Calling them NATIONALISTS which means wait for it....

RACISM NAZISM RACISM NAZISM RACISM NAZISM CAPITALISM RACISM NAZISM CAPITALISM RACISM NAZISM CAPITALISM.

Everything from the border dispute, closing down the pipeline (as if the left don't ever rely on oil) to raising taxes exponentially on the middle class, to every policy designed to cause inflation.

They get away with this by of course blaming capitalism or conservative Republicans.

Like the economic crisis in 2008. Despite all of that happening only after Pelosi took over the power in 2007 and democraps controlled the House and Senate.

The Banker fool never responded to me when I pointed out the Community Reinvestment Act being rewritten in 1998 by clinton which was designed to force banks to lend to unqualified buyers. The fact that clinton signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act in December of 2000 (just before he left office) which exempted default swaps from regulation. The Fannie and Freddie headed by Dodd and Frank and that debacle.

Many of these people are supposedly educated and yet this what they do? Unless of course it is actually intentional which is what I suspect. Strongly suspect.

Isn't it rather obvious? It's one of two things. Either they are truly that stupid or that diabolical.

One of those two.
Want to hear the real kicker about the Housing Market crash of 2007?

Here's what really caused the housing crisis
“Under Clinton’s Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secretary, Andrew Cuomo, Community Reinvestment Act regulators gave banks higher ratings for home loans made in ‘credit-deprived’ areas. Banks were effectively rewarded for throwing out sound underwriting standards and writing loans to those who were at high risk of defaulting.

Anything they do to keep the republicans from completely turning this country into a complete authoritarian oligarchy we are all for.
You’re a clown
9FC65024-AA99-43D1-9DC9-FFE7EF87A14C.png

I

Christianity teaches about Satan so Christians are able to recognize and not be deceived by Satan.

I said nothing about worshiping any supernatural creature. I said believe in. Are they not taught that a being called Satan exists and has existed throughout the entire history of mankind?

Satan is part of Christian belief, just like God is.

Does that make me evil or a DemDevil or both?

Trump set the globalist movement back a couple of decades so the democrats are trying to make up for lost time.

I

Spawn of Satan - I REPUKE YOU!
latest

Stop being a dumbass apologist for Joe Dufus. It just make you look like a fucking moron.
I'm not selling teeshirts with the moron logo. Don't blame me.

I said nothing about worshiping any supernatural creature. I said believe in. Are they not taught that a being called Satan exists and has existed throughout the entire history of mankind?

Satan is part of Christian belief, just like God is.

Does that make me evil or a DemDevil or both?
Then explain why it’s so “funny to be called a Satanist by a Christian”

What point were you trying to make?

the answer to you’re question is ‘both

Then explain why it’s so “funny to be called a Satanist by a Christian”

What point were you trying to make?

the answer to you’re question is ‘both

Humor is subjective.

Anyone professing to be a Satanist is a closet Christian!

You're funny. I like you.

One of those two.

First, the 'New World Order' was started in 1776 by the leaders of the American Revolution.

Second, globalization has been going on for a very, very long time. It's the millionaire and billionaire business people that are responsible for globalization. They just twist morons like you into believing that it's governments that are the cause of globalization. They want you to help them stop governments from regulating globalization. That way they can avoid paying taxes, shift factories to where ever they can get slave labor, continue to sell arms and drugs worldwide, and avoid any regulations at all.

First, the 'New World Order' was started in 1776 by the leaders of the American Revolution.

Second, globalization has been going on for a very, very long time. It's the millionaire and billionaire business people that are responsible for globalization. They just twist morons like you into believing that it's governments that are the cause of globalization. They want you to help them stop governments from regulating globalization. That way they can avoid paying taxes, shift factories to where ever they can get slave labor, continue to sell arms and drugs worldwide, and avoid any regulations at all.
there have been many World Orders throughout history.

This is The NEW WORLD ORDER. Australia is the first to enact it, as they openly admit

Forum List

Back