Isnt rather obvious that everything the democraps do is designed to destroy America for the globalist new world order?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Everything they do. Everything their voters stand for. From attacking anyone that takes pride in America. Calling them NATIONALISTS which means wait for it....

RACISM NAZISM RACISM NAZISM RACISM NAZISM CAPITALISM RACISM NAZISM CAPITALISM RACISM NAZISM CAPITALISM.

Everything from the border dispute, closing down the pipeline (as if the left don't ever rely on oil) to raising taxes exponentially on the middle class, to every policy designed to cause inflation.

They get away with this by of course blaming capitalism or conservative Republicans.

Like the economic crisis in 2008. Despite all of that happening only after Pelosi took over the power in 2007 and democraps controlled the House and Senate.

The Banker fool never responded to me when I pointed out the Community Reinvestment Act being rewritten in 1998 by clinton which was designed to force banks to lend to unqualified buyers. The fact that clinton signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act in December of 2000 (just before he left office) which exempted default swaps from regulation. The Fannie and Freddie headed by Dodd and Frank and that debacle.

Many of these people are supposedly educated and yet this what they do? Unless of course it is actually intentional which is what I suspect. Strongly suspect.

Isn't it rather obvious? It's one of two things. Either they are truly that stupid or that diabolical.

One of those two.

Globalism won't be stopped. I could be just about anywhere in the world inside 24 hours if I wanted to. You're an idiot if you think globalism can be stopped. The technology is fueling it.

Globalism won't be stopped. I could be just about anywhere in the world inside 24 hours if I wanted to. You're an idiot if you think globalism can be stopped. The technology is fueling it.
Globalism is not about being able to go anywhere in a short time. It’s about global governance under 1 political system.

In your world banning airplanes would end globalism.

Infact a one world globalist government would do just that and then claim there is no globalism because you can no longer travel across the world in under 24hrs

Everything they do. Everything their voters stand for. From attacking anyone that takes pride in America. Calling them NATIONALISTS which means wait for it....

RACISM NAZISM RACISM NAZISM RACISM NAZISM CAPITALISM RACISM NAZISM CAPITALISM RACISM NAZISM CAPITALISM.

Everything from the border dispute, closing down the pipeline (as if the left don't ever rely on oil) to raising taxes exponentially on the middle class, to every policy designed to cause inflation.

They get away with this by of course blaming capitalism or conservative Republicans.

Like the economic crisis in 2008. Despite all of that happening only after Pelosi took over the power in 2007 and democraps controlled the House and Senate.

The Banker fool never responded to me when I pointed out the Community Reinvestment Act being rewritten in 1998 by clinton which was designed to force banks to lend to unqualified buyers. The fact that clinton signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act in December of 2000 (just before he left office) which exempted default swaps from regulation. The Fannie and Freddie headed by Dodd and Frank and that debacle.

Many of these people are supposedly educated and yet this what they do? Unless of course it is actually intentional which is what I suspect. Strongly suspect.

Isn't it rather obvious? It's one of two things. Either they are truly that stupid or that diabolical.

One of those two.
Stop fucking whining. The world is bigger than your trailer park and you are just going to have to get used to dealing with other people. If you hurry up and die you wont have to worry about it.

One of those two.
A-yup

There's a globalism based upon free travel, (truly) free trade, and free exchange of ideas....Then there's the kind of top-down dictatorial corporatist globalism that the OP is referencing....Big difference.

There's a globalism based upon free travel, (truly) free trade, and free exchange of ideas....Then there's the kind of top-down dictatorial corporatist globalism that the OP is referencing....Big difference.
They are extremely closely connected. Our ability to travel and trade globally with ease makes it easier to consolidate power. Ease of trade, travel and communication will ultimately be what makes a one world government possible. I happen to think it's an inevitability.

One of those two.
Republicans can stop the racism claims literally overnight, just stop doing racist things, supporting racist policies and promoting them.

Ith tho thimple.

One of those two.
Just like now the idiot Democrats are saying we should import more oil from OPEC instead of efficiently transporting it from Canada.

Everything the filthy Democrats do is destructive to this country.

Forum List

Back