Mayorkas: Border crisis is "unsustainable". I thought the border was closed.

HHS Majerkass needs to be removed immediately. Of all the ways you could describe the absolute insanity at the border, this idiot calls it "unsustainable". As if everything would be fine with a wide open border if only we had a "sustainable" flow of undocumented foreigners and drugs pouring into our country.

until xiden and the dems fox the mess they created on the border why should we worry about mask etc? it’s obvious they don’t take the xiden virus seriously

If you think it's open go down there, cross over and try and drive back through unimpeded.
I'm an American, so I would be in trouble. However, if I was an illegal infested with the China Flu I would get a free plane ride anywhere in the US I said I knew someone.

1628882408820.png

Mayorkas: 'The Border Is Closed'

Funny how the board "There is no crisis..............the border is closed" contingent is nowhere to be found.

Funny how the board "There is no crisis..............the border is closed" contingent is nowhere to be found.
Biden and Harris lied as long as they could but the border disaster is now undeniable. Sadly the entire Biden regime is unraveling. Afghanistan is quickly turning into the fall of Saigon disaster, in response Biden goes out on vacation. :oops:

Mayorkas is just another Bi-Dung stooge.

He's the Sgt. Schultz of the balkinization.
Just wave them on in and we'll make sure they get on the Dimm voting rolls!

struth Covid might be mild compared to what some of these immigrants are bringing in. I've never seen so many Africans showing up at our border. How would you like some obscure disease from the Congo spreading like wildfire throughout the country? This is way beyond politics. The Democratic Party has declared American citizens expendable, they are the enemy.

struth Covid might be mild compared to what some of these immigrants are bringing in. I've never seen so many Africans showing up at our border. How would you like some obscure disease from the Congo spreading like wildfire throughout the country? This is way beyond politics. The Democratic Party has declared American citizens expendable, they are the enemy.

Yes. They are the enemy.
And yes, Americans are expendable.
Thought I'd never live to see the day....

It's a true humanitarian and natural disaster that Xiden and the Dems have created on the border....really child abuse as well.

If this was in any other country, moreover the conditions....the UN would be involved by now, other countries would have sanctions in place....it's truly just a massive black eye to the United States

It's a true humanitarian and natural disaster that Xiden and the Dems have created on the border....really child abuse as well.

If this was in any other country, moreover the conditions....the UN would be involved by now, other countries would have sanctions in place....it's truly just a massive black eye to the United States

And don't forget to pass the fentanyl, too!

And don't forget to pass the fentanyl, too!
There are certainly illegal drugs, deadly ones, coming in...but the Cartels have drastically changed their business model in light of Xiden and Harris, they have moved on to sex and human trafficking as their cash cow.

There are certainly illegal drugs, deadly ones, coming in...but the Cartels have drastically changed their business model in light of Xiden and Harris, they have moved on to sex and human trafficking as their cash cow.

They haven't forgotten drugs. Cartels have octopus tentacles. They send a few thousand over one part of the border and Border Patrol rushes over to plug that damn, while drugs flow freely over another part of the border while that's occurring.
Cartels have better coordination and manpower than our Gov't! It's purely a bizness to them.

They haven't forgotten drugs. Cartels have octopus tentacles. They send a few thousand over one part of the border and Border Patrol rushes over to plug that damn, while drugs flow freely over another part of the border while that's occurring.
Cartels have better coordination and manpower than our Gov't! It's purely a bizness to them.
Oh they haven't forgetten about them...didn't mean to give that impression....

We are overwhelmed both internally and externally.
The Dimm brand is CHAOS AND WEAKNESS and it is bringing America to it's knees.
I think the only actual policy Biden's changed is that asylum seekers are let in, and then placed with a sponsor who guarantees to support them. We have a backlog of over a million asylum applications. My biggest gripe with Biden is that he hasn't already doubled the number of immigration judges for those cases. And we could be more selective in who is not summarily sent back. Biden's initial comments basically saying "ya'll come in" were not helpful.

Forum List

Back