Isn't paying to the Feds for their frauds, their wars, their waste of your money, really grand?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
You tell everybody you are a proud American. "By gads, I proudly pay MY taxes you laugh"
So funds you earn are not yours. Funds earned are not your families funds. Funds you earn are not to be yours to buy food, pay rent or a mortgage because by Gads, you proudly support Government. But is it one of them? Don't forget your local taxes. Are you proudly paying them? And then you pay county taxes. How proud does that make you? Then you pay state taxes. Well how about that. Enough taxes to keep you proud for a year at least. Then you do it over and over.

See this video please.

Stupid Trump never went to war......in fact the Generals loved their wars so much they disobeyed orders to keep playing

No state income taxes in Florida.

And yes, I am still proud, because this culture has allowed me all of the comfort and opportunity a person could ever need to be successful.
Not the Government, but you are proud of business, proud of the wealthy for they pay for jobs and goods and services far more than the guy sleeping on the street. I wonder if the guy sleeping on Broadway on the street is as proud as you given he also has all the benefits you name that you have? What do you think he is proud of?

Not the Government, but you are proud of business, proud of the wealthy for they pay for jobs and goods and services far more than the guy sleeping on the street. I wonder if the guy sleeping on Broadway on the street is as proud as you given he also has all the benefits you name that you have? What do you think he is proud of?
Homeless people in the United States almost always have mental illness, drug addiction or both.

Forum List

Back