Isn't it nice to know that Hillary Rodham Clinton ... will never be President

she aint going to prison,she has lots of money and power.....

She doesn't have enough to fight the entire federal government and win.
yea like thats going to happen...

Why not? Trump is running the government. He has all its resources at his disposal.
does he not have more important things to work on than hillary?....she is history,get over her....

Criminals need to be held responsible. Plus, I have a feeling that the corruption reaches way further than Hillary. So much has been proven...
there are more important things to worry about than fucking hillary ........

She doesn't have enough to fight the entire federal government and win.

Why not? Trump is running the government. He has all its resources at his disposal.
does he not have more important things to work on than hillary?....she is history,get over her....

Criminals need to be held responsible. Plus, I have a feeling that the corruption reaches way further than Hillary. So much has been proven...

Your theory that the government can't do to things at once is idiotic. Furthermore, the concept of equal justice for all requires Trump to prosecute these criminals. Why should some enlisted seaman go to prison for years for doing far less that what Hillary did? How can they ever justify prosecuting anyone for violating the espionage act again?

I hope Trump's AG goes after hiLIARy and her scumbag husband Bubba with a vengeance. They need to shut down the Clinton Crime Family and their utterly corrupt foundation. Put them both in jail and throw away the keys.....

:rofl:

I hope Trump's AG goes after hiLIARy and her scumbag husband Bubba with a vengeance. They need to shut down the Clinton Crime Family and their utterly corrupt foundation. Put them both in jail and throw away the keys.....

:rofl:

THe Clinton Foundation is bound to get shut down by the Clinton's themselves because now it has nothing of value to sell. Hillary has no government office or any prospect of getting one.

It's nice to know Hillary is going home now, to stay, and will never be President of the United States of America. See ya! And by that, I mean I hope I don't
"Home"? Maybe for awhile. I see justice in her future.

3A472FA600000578-0-image-a-121_1478887327380.jpg

Huma Abedin weeps openly as she returns to Clinton campaign headquarters | Daily Mail Online

Your theory that the government can't do to things at once is idiotic. Furthermore, the concept of equal justice for all requires Trump to prosecute these criminals. Why should some enlisted seaman go to prison for years for doing far less that what Hillary did? How can they ever justify prosecuting anyone for violating the espionage act again?
thats not my theory,thats yours,some thing you dont get bri.....rich people stick together....if you believed all that bluster that trump was spewing than you are more gullible than what i thought about you....the guy is already backing off on a few things he PROMISED to do....you dont think trump is guilty of a few things in his business dealings that the clintons can dig up?....there are more important things he has to deal with than fucking going after hillary.....

Even happier to know she will be going to prison for violating the law. Law isn't a thing you can choose to not abide by, as dems get to realize that, perhaps they will not pass ridiculous laws anymore.
If Trump wants to make the biggest mistake of his presidency, sending Hillary to prison (even though she belongs there) would be that mistake.
His best bet is to put this whole traitor thing behind us now, he should work hard to figure out what information was passed on and try to deal with eradicating any threats that were caused.
We as a country should know what those threats were so we know when to blame Trump and when to accept that the results were from hillarys espionage performed while she was involved actively as a traitor to the country.
same with obama, Trump needs to just wave goodby to the anti American traitor and move forward.

thats not my theory,thats yours,some thing you dont get bri.....rich people stick together....if you believed all that bluster that trump was spewing than you are more gullible than what i thought about you....the guy is already backing off on a few things he PROMISED to do....you dont think trump is guilty of a few things in his business dealings that the clintons can dig up?....there are more important things he has to deal with than fucking going after hillary.....
You're the one who said that the government can't prosecute Hillary because it has other more important things to do.

It really doesn't matter what Hillary can "dig up" on Trump. In the first place, she will no longer have hundreds of millions to spend on such endeavors. In the second, the won't impress the AG one little bit.

Once again, you enunciated your imbecile theory that the government can't do two things at once, like prosecute Hillary and pursue the rest of Trump's agenda. The new AG will be doing something, and prosecuting Hillary is as worthwhile as anything else it might decide to do.

All war crimanals should go to prison (at least).

Clinton is only one, and relatively minor.

You're the one who said that the government can't prosecute Hillary because it has other more important things to do.

It really doesn't matter what Hillary can "dig up" on Trump. In the first place, she will no longer have hundreds of millions to spend on such endeavors. In the second, the won't impress the AG one little bit.

Once again, you enunciated your imbecile theory that the government can't do two things at once, like prosecute Hillary and pursue the rest of Trump's agenda. The new AG will be doing something, and prosecuting Hillary is as worthwhile as anything else it might decide to do.
no i did not,you said that....i said they have more important things to do,never said they cant,YOU said that.....and i will stand by the fact that there are more important issues to deal with that affect this country and everyone in it,and trying to throw hillary in prison aint one of them...

no i did not,you said that....i said they have more important things to do,never said they cant,YOU said that.....and i will stand by the fact that there are more important issues to deal with that affect this country and everyone in it,and trying to throw hillary in prison aint one of them...

Wrong, you said it. Allow me to quote:

"there are more important things he has to deal with than fucking going after hillary."

"there are more important things he has to deal with than fucking going after hillary."
where is that word CANT?.....

where is that word CANT?.....

Wow.. the word police has arrived.

No surprise... deflect, deflect.

I think Trump will do good job. His supporters just need to keep a realistic outlook on what can actually get done. But yes, I loathed the idea of Hillary in office. We all saw it coming when she hijacked New York and ran for the Senate.

Forum List

Back