Isn't it nice to know that Hillary Rodham Clinton ... will never be President

I'm not happy with Trump, I'm not happy with his plans to fight free trade and I don't like a lot of his quotes about women.

But I am happy that the country did not elect the most corrupt, criminal candidate in my lifetime to win a major party nomination.

It's nice to know Hillary is going home now, to stay, and will never be President of the United States of America. See ya! And by that, I mean I hope I don't

I hear ya, his comments about women were crude , but real.people do talk like that.
He is for free trade, but hes for reciprocation. Free trade is based on trade BOTH ways and hes already got mexico and canada on board for modifying NAFTA

It still makes no sense to me that if government decides the other side is giving free enough trade and then they allow us to engage in free trade, then we are free to trade. It seems specifically that is completely not free trade since it's saying the choice isn't ours. Maybe you're just using some meaning of the word "free" I hadn't heard before

I'm not happy with Trump, I'm not happy with his plans to fight free trade and I don't like a lot of his quotes about women.

But I am happy that the country did not elect the most corrupt, criminal candidate in my lifetime to win a major party nomination.

It's nice to know Hillary is going home now, to stay, and will never be President of the United States of America. See ya! And by that, I mean I hope I don't

I hear ya, his comments about women were crude , but real.people do talk like that.
He is for free trade, but hes for reciprocation. Free trade is based on trade BOTH ways and hes already got mexico and canada on board for modifying NAFTA

It still makes no sense to me that if government decides the other side is giving free enough trade and then they allow us to engage in free trade, then we are free to trade. It seems specifically that is completely not free trade since it's saying the choice isn't ours. Maybe you're just using some meaning of the word "free" I hadn't heard before

Governmemts have lots.of.control over trade. Tarrifs, taxes, regulation, and access to markets are the major items, but if we reduce ours the other country needs to reciprocate.

Governmemts have lots.of.control over trade. Tarrifs, taxes, regulation, and access to markets are the major items, but if we reduce ours the other country needs to reciprocate.

Yes, they do, and I oppose that. I didn't say they don't, I said they shouldn't. Government should have no policy on trade other than as long as we assist another country with defense or foreign aid, their markets should be free to our companies. Other than that, they should stay out of it.

Even happier to know she will be going to prison for violating the law. Law isn't a thing you can choose to not abide by, as dems get to realize that, perhaps they will not pass ridiculous laws anymore.
she aint going to prison,she has lots of money and power.....

If she goes to Prison then on November 14th the Super Moon will cause the Earth to explode and I will wake next to Vikander in heaven ( mine and most likely her hell ) waiting to sit on my face and I can guess her weight!
BHO will certainly pardon her the same way Ford pardoned Nixon.
you have to be convicted of something to get a pardon...right?....

Even happier to know she will be going to prison for violating the law. Law isn't a thing you can choose to not abide by, as dems get to realize that, perhaps they will not pass ridiculous laws anymore.

That's what they said about her election, look at what happened.

It will be an amazing victory for justice.
she was going up against a guy who had more money and also power....like i said,she aint going no where...

She doesn't have enough to fight the entire federal government and win.
yea like thats going to happen...

Why not? Trump is running the government. He has all its resources at his disposal.

Last edited:

Why not? Trump is running the government. He has all its resources at his disposal.
does he not have more important things to work on than hillary?....she is history,get over her....

Thank God Bill Clinton will never live in the White House again. We don't have to worry about president elect Trump's wife running for president. She was born in a foreign country.

What you call free trade, myself and others call a trade imbalance where American products and her workers get shafted.

As far as Trumps remarks on women, O'Donnell is a fat pig, so is that Miss universe skank, and that bitch from FOX got what she asked for. As far as grabbing pussy, only faggots don't like that.

What you call free trade, myself and others call a trade imbalance where American products and her workers get shafted.

As far as Trumps remarks on women, O'Donnell is a fat pig, so is that Miss universe skank, and that bitch from FOX got what she asked for. As far as grabbing pussy, only faggots don't like that.

Yes, you and "others" think free trade is trade government allows you to engage in. Ironically exactly why people who know what they are talking about know you're wrong. "Free" is absence of government control, it's not something government provides you by deciding when you and government both benefit from your actions so government decides to let you do it

Yes, you and "others" think free trade is trade government allows you to engage in. Ironically exactly why people who know what they are talking about know you're wrong. "Free" is absence of government control, it's not something government provides you by deciding when you and government both benefit from your actions so government decides to let you do it
Thank for jumping to a totally wrong conclusion. I never said what I think free trade was. I said what you think it is.

Yes........they are finally done...for the most part....and they will be busy the next few months covering up their crimes at the clinton foundation...

Thank for jumping to a totally wrong conclusion. I never said what I think free trade was. I said what you think it is.

When you're allowed to trade freely, government will let you know, I get it. The most despicable thing Trump said was he doesn't see how allowing Americans and our businesses to trade freely is in his interest. He and his minions like you don't get the concept of "free" trade

Yes........they are finally done...for the most part....and they will be busy the next few months covering up their crimes at the clinton foundation...

To the best of their ability. That and lobbying Obama for a pardon

It is very much a relief that the most corrupt woman in politics will never have the presidency

does he not have more important things to work on than hillary?....she is history,get over her....

Criminals need to be held responsible. Plus, I have a feeling that the corruption reaches way further than Hillary. So much has been proven...

Forum List

Back