Isn't it nice to know that Hillary Rodham Clinton ... will never be President

I think Trump will do good job. His supporters just need to keep a realistic outlook on what can actually get done.

In other words his supporters, who showed no capacity for realism in electing him, should now get real to prevent disapointment. That is not going to happen, they liked Trump's comic clarity that will never match serious reality of governing.

thats not my theory,thats yours,some thing you dont get bri.....rich people stick together....if you believed all that bluster that trump was spewing than you are more gullible than what i thought about you....the guy is already backing off on a few things he PROMISED to do....you dont think trump is guilty of a few things in his business dealings that the clintons can dig up?....there are more important things he has to deal with than fucking going after hillary.....
You're the one who said that the government can't prosecute Hillary because it has other more important things to do.

It really doesn't matter what Hillary can "dig up" on Trump. In the first place, she will no longer have hundreds of millions to spend on such endeavors. In the second, the won't impress the AG one little bit.

Once again, you enunciated your imbecile theory that the government can't do two things at once, like prosecute Hillary and pursue the rest of Trump's agenda. The new AG will be doing something, and prosecuting Hillary is as worthwhile as anything else it might decide to do.
You're the one who said that the government can't prosecute Hillary because it has other more important things to do.
no i did not,you said that....i said they have more important things to do,never said they cant,YOU said that.....and i will stand by the fact that there are more important issues to deal with that affect this country and everyone in it,and trying to throw hillary in prison aint one of them...

Wrong, you said it. Allow me to quote:

"there are more important things he has to deal with than fucking going after hillary."
where is that word CANT?.....

Wow.. the word police has arrived.

No surprise... deflect, deflect.
ok norm....tell me were i said they CANT persecute hillary?.....or did i imply they SHOULD NOT because they have more important things to do than fuck with her.... which one applies to what i said?...

It really doesn't matter what Hillary can "dig up" on Trump. In the first place, she will no longer have hundreds of millions to spend on such endeavors. In the second, the won't impress the AG one little bit.

Once again, you enunciated your imbecile theory that the government can't do two things at once, like prosecute Hillary and pursue the rest of Trump's agenda. The new AG will be doing something, and prosecuting Hillary is as worthwhile as anything else it might decide to do.
no i did not,you said that....i said they have more important things to do,never said they cant,YOU said that.....and i will stand by the fact that there are more important issues to deal with that affect this country and everyone in it,and trying to throw hillary in prison aint one of them...

"there are more important things he has to deal with than fucking going after hillary."

ok norm....tell me were i said they CANT persecute hillary?.....or did i imply they SHOULD NOT because they have more important things to do than fuck with her.... which one applies to what i said?...

I think you are being a smart ass... that's what I think.

Your theory that the government can't do to things at once is idiotic. Furthermore, the concept of equal justice for all requires Trump to prosecute these criminals. Why should some enlisted seaman go to prison for years for doing far less that what Hillary did? How can they ever justify prosecuting anyone for violating the espionage act again?
thats not my theory,thats yours,some thing you dont get bri.....rich people stick together....if you believed all that bluster that trump was spewing than you are more gullible than what i thought about you....the guy is already backing off on a few things he PROMISED to do....you dont think trump is guilty of a few things in his business dealings that the clintons can dig up?....there are more important things he has to deal with than fucking going after hillary.....

The way your sentences is stated implies he can do one or the other. If he can do both, then why shouldn't he do both?

Who do you think you're fooling?

Prosecuting her is not "persecuting" her. She deserves everything the AG can dish out.

I think Trump will do good job. His supporters just need to keep a realistic outlook on what can actually get done.

In other words his supporters, who showed no capacity for realism in electing him, should now get real to prevent disapointment. That is not going to happen, they liked Trump's comic clarity that will never match serious reality of governing.
Electing Hillary shows "realism?"

You're joking, right?

She doesn't have enough to fight the entire federal government and win.
yea like thats going to happen...

Why not? Trump is running the government. He has all its resources at his disposal.
does he not have more important things to work on than hillary?....she is history,get over her....

Criminals need to be held responsible. Plus, I have a feeling that the corruption reaches way further than Hillary. So much has been proven...
there are more important things to worry about than fucking hillary ........

Not even bill is worried about f*&%Ing Hillary

I, for one, am thoroughly celebrating the Fall of the House of Clinton.

I hope Trump's AG goes after hiLIARy and her scumbag husband Bubba with a vengeance. They need to shut down the Clinton Crime Family and their utterly corrupt foundation. Put them both in jail and throw away the keys.....

:rofl:

THe Clinton Foundation is bound to get shut down by the Clinton's themselves because now it has nothing of value to sell. Hillary has no government office or any prospect of getting one.

They are grooming their ugly spawn Chelsea to take over. She's going to run for a seat in congress so she can continue their "work" of destroying our country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Trump's AG goes after hiLIARy and her scumbag husband Bubba with a vengeance. They need to shut down the Clinton Crime Family and their utterly corrupt foundation. Put them both in jail and throw away the keys.....

THe Clinton Foundation is bound to get shut down by the Clinton's themselves because now it has nothing of value to sell. Hillary has no government office or any prospect of getting one.

They are grooming their ugly spawn Chelsea to take over. She's going to run for a seat in congress so she can continue their "work" of destroying our country.

They need someone in office so the Clinton Foundation can peddle her office to the highest bidder.

Chelsea has about as much chance of reviving the Clinton Crime Family Syndicate as Patty Davis had in succeeding her dad as President.

Chelsea has about as much chance of reviving the Clinton Crime Family Syndicate as Patty Davis had in succeeding her dad as President.

Won't stop them from trying

I'm not happy with Trump, I'm not happy with his plans to fight free trade and I don't like a lot of his quotes about women.

But I am happy that the country did not elect the most corrupt, criminal candidate in my lifetime to win a major party nomination.

It's nice to know Hillary is going home now, to stay, and will never be President of the United States of America. See ya! And by that, I mean I hope I don't

I hear ya, his comments about women were crude , but real.people do talk like that.
He is for free trade, but hes for reciprocation. Free trade is based on trade BOTH ways and hes already got mexico and canada on board for modifying NAFTA

The fact that Canada and Mexico are already ready to modify NAFTA is promising.

We will see if he can make things happen or not.

We Trump supporters showed an incredible amount of realism by participating in the democratic process and electing the best candidate. Deal with it.

The way your sentences is stated implies he can do one or the other. If he can do both, then why shouldn't he do both?

Who do you think you're fooling?
right,but you said,i said,he cant....when i said no such thing....

I'm not happy with Trump, I'm not happy with his plans to fight free trade and I don't like a lot of his quotes about women.

But I am happy that the country did not elect the most corrupt, criminal candidate in my lifetime to win a major party nomination.

It's nice to know Hillary is going home now, to stay, and will never be President of the United States of America. See ya! And by that, I mean I hope I don't
It is more than nice, it is deeply satisfying to know America is safe from the Clintons.

Forum List

Back