Isn't it nice to know that Hillary Rodham Clinton ... will never be President

I think Trump will do good job. His supporters just need to keep a realistic outlook on what can actually get done.

In other words his supporters, who showed no capacity for realism in electing him, should now get real to prevent disapointment. That is not going to happen, they liked Trump's comic clarity that will never match serious reality of governing.
Electing Hillary shows "realism?"

You're joking, right?

yes, realism of not having an embarrassing glitzy, shamelessly lying clown running the country.

I think Trump will do good job. His supporters just need to keep a realistic outlook on what can actually get done.

In other words his supporters, who showed no capacity for realism in electing him, should now get real to prevent disapointment. That is not going to happen, they liked Trump's comic clarity that will never match serious reality of governing.

You're joking, right?

yes, realism of not having an embarrassing glitzy, shamelessly lying clown running the country.
The "realism" of having a criminal and the most corrupt politician ever to run for President in office? You call that "realism?"

You're joking, right?

The "realism" of having a criminal and the most corrupt politician ever to run for President in office? You call that "realism?"

Assertions don't make it so, 30 years of Republicans investigations and nothing to show for it is the reality. At what point do you say hmm, you know maybe she isn't criminal, maybe Republicans are the ones full of shit when they say that.

We Trump supporters showed an incredible amount of realism by participating in the democratic process and electing the best candidate. Deal with it.

Yea, that Great Wall of America is going to be amazing, paid for by Mexico and real too!!!

Muslims will be blocked from entry and they will appreciate it too. Illegals will be gone, on day 1.

Economy is going to be Amazing, like nothing you ever seen! You are not going to know what to do with all the jobs Trump is going to bring back!

Tax cuts for every one, especially those that need them most - corporations and the rich. Won't cost nothing either, spiraling out of control deficits is not a thing for a successful bussinessman like mr.Trump.

Trump is going to be very popular, everyone will love Trump, especially blacks, believe me, he will solve all of their inner city problems.

Trump will fix the heathcare system, no one else could, no one has a serious alternative to Obamacare but Trump has a secret downside free plan where everyone will still be covered without any costs of covering them. This Trumpcare will be YUUGE success.

He will make America Great Again...for real, man.

Last edited:

We Trump supporters showed an incredible amount of realism by participating in the democratic process and electing the best candidate. Deal with it.

Yea, that Great Wall of America is going to be amazing, paid for by Mexico and real too!!!

Muslims will be blocked from entry and they will appreciate it too. Illegals will be gone, on day 1.

Economy is going to be Amazing, like nothing you ever seen! You are not going to know what to do with all the jobs Trump is going to bring back!

Tax cuts for every one, especially those that need them most - corporations and the rich. Won't cost nothing either, spiraling out of control deficits is not a thing for a successful bussinessman like mr.Trump.

Trump is going to be very popular, everyone will love Trump, especially blacks, believe me, he will solve all of their inner city problems.

Trump will fix the heathcare system, no one else could, no one has a serious alternative to Obamacare but Trump has a secret downside free plan where everyone will still be covered without any costs of covering them. This Trumpcare will be YUUGE success.

Liberals in meltdown. I love it!!! LOL

Lol! When the lib goes, they go. Thanks for the load of drama and sheer comedy!

Forum List

Back