Isn't Genocide Still The Only Answer? Part 2

12 Oil and Gas Exploration licences to six different countries

Since Israel first discovered natural gas fields off its Mediterranean coast more than a decade ago, the country has emerged as a gas exporter. The natural gas operations have put the country on a path to energy independence — and have shielded it from the worst of the energy crisis sparked by the Russian war on Ukraine this year — in a region with few natural resources.

~S~

and when countries, Moslem countries call for the death of all christians, what is your response
The same response I have to greedy Jews in Israel calling Palestinians human animals while stealing their homes, businesses, and lives.

Extremists exist on both sides.
The US rejects the genocidal calls from right-wing Islamists
The US government supports right-wing Jews publicly calling for a second Nakba, i.e. the mass extermination/expulsion of 2 million people from Gaza.
What's your response to the Jews' call for ethnic cleansing in Gaza?

The same response I have to greedy Jews in Israel calling Palestinians human animals while stealing their homes, businesses, and lives.

The US government supports right-wing Jews publicly calling for a second Nakba, i.e. the mass extermination/expulsion of 2 million people from Gaza.
Since you’ve never even been near the ME, let alone been inside the West Bank, what website do you get your hate propaganda from?

Only calls are get out of building or you will be killed. Tell any other country that does that in War?????

I have not seen Jews call for the ethnic cleansing in Gaza

I see that the Jews gave, allowed, Gaza to be a home for the Palestinians. Now I have seen that the Palestinians, instead of turning Gaza into a beach from paradise, they have turned Gaza into a hell hole.

I also that palestinians live side by side with the jews outside of gaza and the west bank. I see palestinians as part of the Israel's government.

So, I do not see what you contend happening, and see the things that do happen contradict your opinion

• Fake News
Reactions: xyz
A thread largely besmirched by the disgusting views of Americans who will doubtles wail and cry when their country is attacked and falls due the hate it has generated against itself .
A thread that demands archiving so that the next generation can see how low so many have sunk .

Because Jews are entitled to steal land from non-Jews in Palestine?
Yes.

You can thank the British, the League of Nations, and the United Nations for promising them a return to the Holy Land.

Holocaust survivors made material reliance upon those promises, and then the Promisors tried to renege on the deal.

The Jews told the Renegers to cram it, and - after 1,900 years - finally - found their courage again, and fought for a Home.

By some miracle, they managed to defeat the Muslim-Arabs of the region... in 1948, 1967 and 1973, and dug in.

Now that they're there, they're there to stay.

By what right?

The Right of Conquest.

Nobody bitched when the Czechs kicked their ethnic German brethren out of the Sudetenland and took their land.

Nobody bitched when the Poles kicked their ethnic German neighbors out of East Prussia and took their land.

Nobody bitched when the Europeans kicked Native Americans further west away from White Folk and took their land.

Nobody bitched when the Turks kicked their ethnic Greek brethren out of Turkey and took their land.

Nobody bitched when the Russians kicked the Cossacks out of Ukraine and deported them to Siberia and took their land.

Nobody bitched when the Indians kicked Muslims out of India in 1947 and took their land.

Nobody bitched when the Muslims kicked Hindus out of Pakistan in 1947 and took their land.

Nobody bitched when the Muslims kicked Jews out of Muslim countries in 1948-1949 and took their land.

But let the Jews take the same approach and the entire phukking world - especially LibProgs - have their hair on fire.

For once it's the Jews on the Winning Side, and much of the world (including virtually all of Islam) loses its mind over that.

Tough $hit.

Vae victus.

--------

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

Last edited:
Yes.

You can thank the British, the League of Nations, and the United Nations for promising them a return to the Holy Land.

Holocaust survivors made material reliance upon those promises, and then the Promisors tried to renege on the deal.

The Jews told the Renegers to cram it, and - after 1,900 years - finally - found their courage again, and fought for a Home.

By some miracle, they managed to defeat the Muslim-Arabs of the region... in 1948, 1967 and 1973, and dug in.

Now that they're there, they're there to stay.

By what right?

The Right of Conquest.

Nobody bitched when the Czechs kicked their ethnic German brethren out of the Sudetenland and took their land.

Nobody bitched when the Poles kicked their ethnic German neighbors out of East Prussia and took their land.

Nobody bitched when the Europeans kicked Native Americans further west away from White Folk and took their land.

Nobody bitched when the Turks kicked their ethnic Greek brethren out of Turkey and took their land.

Nobody bitched when the Russians kicked the Cossacks out of Ukraine and deported them to Siberia and took their land.

Nobody bitched when the Indians kicked Muslims out of India in 1947 and took their land.

Nobody bitched when the Muslims kicked Hindus out of Pakistan in 1947 and took their land.

Nobody bitched when the Muslims kicked Jews out of Muslim countries in 1948-1949 and took their land.

But let the Jews take the same approach and the entire phukking world - especially LibProgs - have their hair on fire.

For once it's the Jews on the Winning Side, and much of the world (including virtually all of Islam) loses its mind over that.

Tough $hit.

Vae victus.

--------

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.
Technically, you left out the first step where the Jews fought England, and kicked them out of Israel

Technically, you left out the first step where the Jews fought England, and kicked them out of Israel
Never happened.

There were, indeed, guerilla -caliber clashes between the British and the Jews of Palestine-Israel...

However, those were primarily End-Game Times, and of little consequence, other than a hotel bombing or two...

The British departed in their own good time, under their own power, at the expiration of the Mandate...

Never happened.

There were, indeed, guerilla -caliber clashes between the British and the Jews of Palestine-Israel...

However, those were primarily End-Game Times, and of little consequence, other than a hotel bombing or two...

The British departed in their own good time, under their own power, at the expiration of the Mandate...
and yet it did happen, Israel fought against England for control of Israel.

The mandate was not written with an expiration date.

and yet it did happen, Israel fought against England for control of Israel. The mandate was not written with an expiration date.
It may not have been written to include one, but an expiration date was imposed upon it by the United Nations.

Which is all that counts. The British did not pack up and leave because the Jews were fighting them. Nice try. Not.

The international community, and the Brits themselves, had been contemplating an end to the Mandate since 1945.

The United Nations Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) was created on 15 May 1947, reported on 3 September 1947 and on 29 November 1947, the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine was passed. It recommended that the Mandate terminate as soon as possible and not later than 1 August 1948.[16]

Two weeks later, on 11 December, Colonial Secretary Arthur Creech Jones announced that the British Mandate would terminate on 15 May 1948.

End of the British Mandate for Palestine - Wikipedia
Oh...

And before I forget...

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

It may not have been written to include one, but an expiration date was imposed upon it by the United Nations.

Which is all that counts. The British did not pack up and leave because the Jews were fighting them. Nice try. Not.

The international community, and the Brits themselves, had been contemplating an end to the Mandate since 1945.

Oh...

And before I forget...

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.
the united nations never ever imposed an expiration date

Israel did get sick and tired of England and did begin a war against England. In 1944. In 1944 the United Nations did not exist. In 1945 the United Nations was formed. In 1947 the United Nations addressed Palestine, but I do not see anywhere that the United Nations ended League of Nations mandates.

the united nations never ever imposed an expiration date

Israel did get sick and tired of England and did begin a war against England. In 1944. In 1944 the United Nations did not exist. In 1945 the United Nations was formed. In 1947 the United Nations addressed Palestine, but I do not see anywhere that the United Nations ended League of Nations mandates.
Correct. The UN passed a resolution cited in the Wiki article) calling for an end to the Mandate as soon as practicable.

The British announced and end to the Mandate in conformity with that resolution, one month after the announcement.

Next batter, please. :cool:

Correct. The UN passed a resolution cited in the Wiki article) calling for an end to the Mandate as soon as practicable.

The British announced and end to the Mandate in conformity with that resolution, one month after the announcement.

Next batter, please. :cool:
Three years after Israel went to war with England, end of inning, you walked all the batters

Three years after the war began, England left defeated. Any other defeats for England after Israel? Maybe South Africa? India?

Forum List

Back