Islam's racism against Blacks (non "call out" version of thread)

Islam has a better rep than Christianity among some Blacks. Good to show Islam's racism.
Youre not showing Islams racism. Youre showing Arab racism.

Islam's racism is cited elsewhere on that link if you want to get technical.

At any rate it is the racism of Islamic scholars; therefore it is Islam's racism.
Thats dumb. The Prophet Mohammed was either part or all Black, Youre listening to the "white" Arabs and pretending its the religion instead of the Arabs.
He was brown, not negro.
Brown is not a race. He was a Black man or mixed with Black.
He was brown, like one of those dirty Palestinians.

At any rate it is the racism of Islamic scholars; therefore it is Islam's racism.
Thats dumb. The Prophet Mohammed was either part or all Black, Youre listening to the "white" Arabs and pretending its the religion instead of the Arabs.
He was brown, not negro.
He was brown, like one of those dirty Palestinians.
I'm brown too. I am a Black man though like Mohammed was.

Islam has a better rep than Christianity among some Blacks. Good to show Islam's racism.

He was brown, not negro.

There's that brain of yours again...from the Bukhari hadith:

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "this white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib." The Prophet said, "I am here to answer your questions." The man said to the Prophet, "I want to ask you something and will be hard in questioning. So do not get angry." The Prophet said, "Ask whatever you want." The man said, "I ask you by your Lord, and the Lord of those who were before you, has Allah sent you as an Apostle to all the mankind?" The Prophet replied, "By Allah, yes." The man further said, "I ask you by Allah. Has Allah ordered you to offer five prayers in a day and night (24 hours).? He replied, "By Allah, Yes." The man further said, "I ask you by Allah! Has Allah ordered you to observe fasts during this month of the year (i.e. Ramadan)?" He replied, "By Allah, Yes." The man further said, "I ask you by Allah. Has Allah ordered you to take Zakat (obligatory charity) from our rich people and distribute it amongst our poor people?" The Prophet replied, "By Allah, yes." Thereupon that man said, "I have believed in all that with which you have been sent, and I have been sent by my people as a messenger, and I am Dimam bin Tha'laba from the brothers of Bani Sa'd bin Bakr." (Book #3, Hadith #63)

The founder of Islam picks a Black guy named Bilal as the first muezzin and the clown that started the thread wants to claim Islam is racist. :laugh:

Mohammed also said this, numbskull (from the Bukhari hadith:)

Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa)." (Book #87, Hadith #161)

And Islam is made up of more people than Mohammed anyway...why do you think it's so easy for Sunni Man to say racist things, numbskull?

Last edited:
So here's a link to a section of citations from an article about Islam's racism:

Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Racism - WikiIslam

The article focuses on Islam's racism about Arabs and Blacks. As all can see Islam can be a very racist religion.
So can christianity. Matter of fact thats how whites rationalized enslaving Blacks. They used their christian religion.

MalcolmLouis.jpg

But thats different because....like, deep down they are good people. Or something...

He was brown, not negro.

There's that brain of yours again...from the Bukhari hadith:

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "this white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib." The Prophet said, "I am here to answer your questions." The man said to the Prophet, "I want to ask you something and will be hard in questioning. So do not get angry." The Prophet said, "Ask whatever you want." The man said, "I ask you by your Lord, and the Lord of those who were before you, has Allah sent you as an Apostle to all the mankind?" The Prophet replied, "By Allah, yes." The man further said, "I ask you by Allah. Has Allah ordered you to offer five prayers in a day and night (24 hours).? He replied, "By Allah, Yes." The man further said, "I ask you by Allah! Has Allah ordered you to observe fasts during this month of the year (i.e. Ramadan)?" He replied, "By Allah, Yes." The man further said, "I ask you by Allah. Has Allah ordered you to take Zakat (obligatory charity) from our rich people and distribute it amongst our poor people?" The Prophet replied, "By Allah, yes." Thereupon that man said, "I have believed in all that with which you have been sent, and I have been sent by my people as a messenger, and I am Dimam bin Tha'laba from the brothers of Bani Sa'd bin Bakr." (Book #3, Hadith #63)
Show me the original translation. I guarantee someone has changed it like they have parts of the bible. How can Mohammed be white when his mom is Black?

The founder of Islam picks a Black guy named Bilal as the first muezzin and the clown that started the thread wants to claim Islam is racist. :laugh:

Mohammed also said this, numbskull (from the Bukhari hadith:)

Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa)." (Book #87, Hadith #161)

And Islam is made up of more people than Mohammed anyway...why do you think it's so easy for Sunni Man to say racist things, numbskull?
What was that supposed to change? I've seen Black women with unkempt hair and I am Black.

Sunni says racist things because he is simply a cave chimp. All religions have them.

Forum List

Back