CDZ Islamophobia

He is also a serial rapist and murderer.

He did wait until Aisha was 9 to fuck her, though.

As opposed to Joseph Smith and Brigham Young, who were doing teenage girls?

The Islamist apologists are dishonest and know they are dishonest. They refuse to compare apples to apples -- namely, the life and words of Jesus directly against those of the Warlord -- because doing so would reveal the depths of their dishonesty and underhandedness of their agenda. Instead, they just whip up this imaginary nonsense that all religion is the same or refer to some O.T. claptrap.

Well, I do compare apples to apples... There's just as much nasty stuff in the bible as there is in the Koran. They both also have a lot of good stuff in them as well. My problem is, and remains, that you guys use these selective readings to whip yourselves into a frenzy to support the policies of the oil companies and Zionists, which have brought us perpetual war. Because it is really easy to be scared of something that is different.

Koran 8:12
When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.”

Okay. I can play that.

Zechariah 11:9 Then said I, I will not feed you: that that dieth, let it die; and that that is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the rest eat every one the flesh of another.

Jehu ... wrote a letter the second time to them, saying ... take ye the heads of the men your master's sons ... And it came to pass, when the letter came to them, that they took the king's sons, and slew seventy persons, and put their heads in baskets, and sent him them to Jezreel. And there came a messenger, and told him, saying, They have brought the heads of the king's sons. And he said, Lay ye them in two heaps at the entering in of the gate until the morning. 2 Kings 10:5-8

They were all overcharged with wine ... But Holofernes lay on his bed, fast asleep, being exceedingly drunk. ... Judith stood before the bed praying ... Strengthen me, O Lord God of Israel ... that I may bring to pass ... that it might be done by thee ... When she had said this, she ... loosed his sword ... And ... she took him by the hair of his head, and said: Strengthen me, O Lord ... And she struck twice upon his neck, and cut off his head ... And after a while she went out, and delivered the head of Holofernes to her maid, and bade her put it into her wallet. Judith 13:2-11

I could post hundreds of videos and articles showing and talking about beheadings, people burning in cages children being turned into sex, slaves, women being stoned to death along with the destruction of ancient ruins and those are just a taste of it all to justify my/our rational fear

but since our comments are being deleted there is no reason to discuss this further

I hope not to many more people are murdered because this group is treated like a good holy people

its a sad day when the truth is hidden by a few bigoted people
You are talking about ISIS, a cult abhorrent to the rest of the Muslim world.
it was happening long before they came to town,,,and dont forget we now have the internet to allow us to see what we couldnt see for decades

Who burned people in cages before ISIS?

In Africa terrible things happened like in Sierra Leone. But forget the extremists. Even moderates treat women as slaves or worse and hate dogs. How can anyone with a heart hate dogs?
I have already shown you that your wide ranging assertions are wrong. Why do you continue with these lies ?

You actually have not. You showed me biased stories. I can Share links too. Sometimes you need to trust the naked eye test. Last time I was in London I thought I took a Wrong turn and wound up in Mecca.

Atheists are usually logical. You don’t see the illogic with Islam?

No more than any other religion. But what strikes me is really illogical is that when you bomb people, steal their land, impose bad governments on them and act all surprised when they attack you and exclaim, "Their religion must be bad!!!"

Conquest has always been such and you’re dead wrong but I am not debating Israel/Terror states with you because you’re so misinformed. Any religion that treats women like crap, kills people over cartoons and comedy, HATES and Tortures dogs and forces these views on those that don’t practice it, is vile.

With many radical leftists, there is no actual ideological consistency involved, merely the expression of a form of arrested development. They act out in nihilistic rage because they are unhappy and disgruntled and so find solidarity with any who share their hatred for this country.

again, Veteran... I've done more for this country than most of you ever will.

That said, I've made my position pretty clear. Your irrational fear of "the other" isn't a basis of good policy. I really don't see a good reason to go halfway around the world to fight wars against impoverished people because you don't like their religion.

I could post hundreds of videos and articles showing and talking about beheadings, people burning in cages children being turned into sex, slaves, women being stoned to death along with the destruction of ancient ruins and those are just a taste of it all to justify my/our rational fear

You could. But then I would point out that this stuff is only happening because our policies destroyed civil order.

Here's the thing I think a lot of you Islamophobes don't get. ANY person regardless of religion can do barbaric things if he is pushed far enough.

Let's take the Germans. Probably the most sophisticated people in Europe. Gave the world music and philosophy and art and science. And after Two World Wars, they turned into genocidal monsters.

But what you won't see me do here is post a bunch of holocaust footage to diss Christianity...[/QUOTE

You are talking about ISIS, a cult abhorrent to the rest of the Muslim world.
it was happening long before they came to town,,,and dont forget we now have the internet to allow us to see what we couldnt see for decades

In Africa terrible things happened like in Sierra Leone. But forget the extremists. Even moderates treat women as slaves or worse and hate dogs. How can anyone with a heart hate dogs?
I have already shown you that your wide ranging assertions are wrong. Why do you continue with these lies ?

You actually have not. You showed me biased stories. I can Share links too. Sometimes you need to trust the naked eye test. Last time I was in London I thought I took a Wrong turn and wound up in Mecca.
I didnt show you any "stories". I gave you a link to a list of Muslim women who had been made Head of State. "Slaves" dont often get to be Head of State so it kinda refutes your assertions.

Pakistan is a good example,and Bangladesh. They have had female Heads of State for generations before the US. How is that possible ?

I didnt show you any "stories". I gave you a link to a list of Muslim women who had been made Head of State. "Slaves" dont often get to be Head of State so it kinda refutes your assertions.

Pakistan is a good example,and Bangladesh. They have had female Heads of State for generations before the US. How is that possible ?

They come from wealthy families. Most women and young girls in Pakistan are treated like property with arranged marriages, child brides, abuses, etc.

You can show a handful of successful women here and there but there are 100s of millions who are treated like cattle and again any religion/ideology that despises dogs is evil.

They come from wealthy families. Most women and young girls in Pakistan are treated like property with arranged marriages, child brides, abuses, etc.

You can show a handful of successful women here and there but there are 100s of millions who are treated like cattle and again any religion/ideology that despises dogs is evil.
The legal age for marriage in Pakistan is 16 for women and 18 for men. Thats the same as most places.
Have you ever met anyone in an arranged marriage ? I know several. They werent forced into it.They could have rejected their proposed partner.Not saying that there are no abuses but I also wonder if the west has it right in this instance.People importing wives from Asia or Russia know nothing about these girls and vice versa. That cant be advantageous.

Nobody is saying that abuses dont happen or that it is perfect. But neither is it the horror show that you make out.

The legal age for marriage in Pakistan is 16 for women and 18 for men. Thats the same as most places.
Have you ever met anyone in an arranged marriage ? I know several. They werent forced into it.They could have rejected their proposed partner.Not saying that there are no abuses but I also wonder if the west has it right in this instance.People importing wives from Asia or Russia know nothing about these girls and vice versa. That cant be advantageous.

Nobody is saying that abuses dont happen or that it is perfect. But neither is it the horror show that you make out.

I know many. All were "forced" aka their father decided. People being imported from Russia and Asia, true but that is despised and those people are considered vile criminals. In Islam it is considered par for the course. Again you dismiss the dog comment. Islam HATES dogs. Defend that.

With many radical leftists, there is no actual ideological consistency involved, merely the expression of a form of arrested development. They act out in nihilistic rage because they are unhappy and disgruntled and so find solidarity with any who share their hatred for this country.

again, Veteran... I've done more for this country than most of you ever will.

That said, I've made my position pretty clear. Your irrational fear of "the other" isn't a basis of good policy. I really don't see a good reason to go halfway around the world to fight wars against impoverished people because you don't like their religion.

You could. But then I would point out that this stuff is only happening because our policies destroyed civil order.

Here's the thing I think a lot of you Islamophobes don't get. ANY person regardless of religion can do barbaric things if he is pushed far enough.

Let's take the Germans. Probably the most sophisticated people in Europe. Gave the world music and philosophy and art and science. And after Two World Wars, they turned into genocidal monsters.

But what you won't see me do here is post a bunch of holocaust footage to diss Christianity...
its only your opinion our fear is irrational... and the holocaust was 80 yrs ago and we killed the nazis,,,the nazi muslims are currently beheading people,,,raping children,,,stoning women,,,,destroying ancient historical sites,,,burning people in cages,,,drowning people in cages,,,
I see a fear of that as rational

you defend that it makes one wonder,,,ARE YOU ONE OF THEM???

The odd thing about this supposed "fear" is that it is being applied to the thinking individuals with the guts to stand up to Islam rather than all the sniveling Iittle brainwashed cowards who make the support of Islam their life's work because they are absolutely terrified that their little mates will call them names like "Islamophobe" or "Racist" if they don't.

I know many. All were "forced" aka their father decided. People being imported from Russia and Asia, true but that is despised and those people are considered vile criminals. In Islam it is considered par for the course. Again you dismiss the dog comment. Islam HATES dogs. Defend that.
I dont really care about Islam and dogs. Life is too short. Why dont you address your concerns to Mr Kanli who is the Chair of the Turkish Kennel Club.
Onur Kanlı

I dont really care about Islam and dogs. Life is too short. Why dont you address your concerns to Mr Kanli who is the Chair of the Turkish Kennel Club.
Onur Kanlı

This is where we differ. I care about women and dogs.

Well I have explained this more than once.When people commit atrocities we are all happy to condemn the perps. But that does cannot extend to the billions who have not committed the atrocity.

I cannot accept that innocent people should be scapegoated and vilified for the actions of a few. The religion is of no interest to me but the fate of the people should be of concern to all decent people.

Its not complicated.

Well I have explained this more than once.When people commit atrocities we are all happy to condemn the perps. But that does cannot extend to the billions who have not committed the atrocity.

I cannot accept that innocent people should be scapegoated and vilified for the actions of a few. The religion is of no interest to me but the fate of the people should be of concern to all decent people.

Its not complicated.

So, why isn't the fate of the victims of Islam ever a concern to you?

Its not complicated.

Why do you say that it isnt ? There is a thread on the Europe forum where we have been discussing the victims and ways to prevent these things happening. There is a lot that cold be done.

We hear that accusation and chant constantly...particuarly from the antifa group when they are out in the streets hollering 'Islamaphobe' and of course we see it on the board constantly.

First of all let me post a definition of Islamaphobia to make sure we are on the same page..................'unreasonable dislike or fear of, and prejudice against, Muslims or Islam:' from --the Cambridge English Dictionary.

The key word being of course.....'unreasonable' ---so can it be said at least truthfully that 'Islamaphobia' is a problem in America or can it be truthfully said that Republicans are guilty of Islamaphobia?
Yep.
They flew jets into our buildings and killed Americans at Gay nightclubs, but we shouldn't be alarmed.

Last edited:
We hear that accusation and chant constantly...particuarly from the antifa group when they are out in the streets hollering 'Islamaphobe' and of course we see it on the board constantly.

First of all let me post a definition of Islamaphobia to make sure we are on the same page..................'unreasonable dislike or fear of, and prejudice against, Muslims or Islam:' from --the Cambridge English Dictionary.

The key word being of course.....'unreasonable' ---so can it be said at least truthfully that 'Islamaphobia' is a problem in America or can it be truthfully said that Republicans are guilty of Islamaphobia?
Yep.
They flew jets into our buildings and killed Americans at Gay nightclubs, but we shouldn't be alarmed.

In France they killed people over a cartoon. Crazy.

Its not complicated.

Why do you say that it isnt ? There is a thread on the Europe forum where we have been discussing the victims and ways to prevent these things happening. There is a lot that cold be done.
Ate you under the impression that calling people names for opposing Muslims raping children represents a solution? Is gloating when people are imprisoned for alerting the public to the nature of these rapes a solution?

You have made endless posts in these threads but they have all been geared towards wanting to silence those seeking a solution than looking for one .

Forum List

Back