CDZ Islamophobia

acce
a phobia is the irrational fear, and based on their behavior over the last 20 yrs, fear of being blown up, shot , knifed, ran over by cars or otherwise killed like so many thousands have been is completely rational
You have more chance of being killed by a toddler than a Muslim in the US. So I guess it is irrational.

show me one time a toddler shot up a nightclub or killed anyone out of hate???
Difficult to show intent from a toddler.
FACT CHECK: Toddlers Killed More Americans than Terrorists in 2015
accidents are different from intentional murder, and its an old report
I never mentioned murder. Toddlers killed more Americans than muslim terrorists. FACT

but I was,,,and more people are killed by a lot of things,, but we arent talking about them either

acce
You have more chance of being killed by a toddler than a Muslim in the US. So I guess it is irrational.

I never mentioned murder. Toddlers killed more Americans than muslim terrorists. FACT

but I was,,,and more people are killed by a lot of things,, but we arent talking about them either
Thats because the thread is about Islamaphobia.

'l;

The topic of this thread being Islamophobia in America does it really exist and if it does what harm has it caused. aka are there actual people in America with Islamophobia and do they go out and harm muslims? That is the point of this thread. So far I have seen no evidence presented that would lead anyone to believe Islamophobia actually exists in America...thus if it does....they must keep it within themselves...certainly no evidence of any muslims being slaughtered in any way shape or form here in America. Yet there is much evidence of infidels being slaughtered in muslim nations or in nations where there is a large number of muslims such as Europe.

Yes. Real people have been harmed. Here's a random selection of violence.

Gunman Kills 6 at Sikh Temple in Wisconsin

'Hero' Muslim cop, her son harassed by bigot in Brooklyn who shouted 'I will cut your throat' - NY Daily News

How Zoning Laws Are Used to Block Mosque Construction - CityLab

Assaults against Muslims in U.S. surpass 2001 level

Woman Is Held in Death of Man Pushed Onto Subway Tracks in Queens
https://nypost.com/2016/01/22/two-teens-busted-for-attacking-muslim-man-while-shouting-isis-isis/

https://www.theroot.com/go-back-kansas-restaurant-fire-may-be-a-hate-crime-aft-1820108941

Iranian-American beaten in racist attack in NY Archives | NIAC

Tennessee Man Sentenced to 183 Months in Prison for Burning Islamic Center

2011 Dearborn mosque bombing plot - Wikipedia

Man convicted in slaying of Iraqi artist at Florin Road Home Depot

Community mourns Somali Muslim teen's death in Kansas City hate crime

2016 Minneapolis shooting - Wikipedia

2017 Olathe, Kansas shooting - Wikipedia

Garden City, Kansas - Wikipedia

Canadian JDL member charged in D.C. beating of Palestinian-American
because of the requirement of the muslim religion to kill non believers it is not compatible with the USA and should not be allowed

all mosques should be closed and leveled and the people sent to a country that is compatible

they are here for the sole purpose to conquer not to assimilate,,,

:lmao: there is no such requirement.

It is in their doctrine to kill all Jews however. Emojis are not appropriate for this discussion.

It is appropiate when a discussion of irrational hatred, Islamophobia, makes a blanket statement like that.

Is it in their doctrine to kill all Jews? That seems disputable, at the very least. There are verses taken out of context that are used to support the claim. It seems more a problem of the religion's followers than the religion itself. Like other religions, there is no "one way" of following Islam (though each way will insist theirs is it). IMO.

Frequently Asked Questions | Muslims | FRONTLINE | PBS

Chosen or Cursed: What does the Quran say about the Jews?

of course its a blanket statement since its in the book that ALL of them live by

acce

We are talking about rational and irrational fears.

It's irrational to fear something that is so rare it is unlikely to affect you.

acce

DUH!!!

I was showing that fear is rational based on all their murders worldwide along with their stated goals

acce

I care for all life, not just mine

Of course it doesn’t. It is barbaric. So why is it no one makes a fuss when it occurs elsewhere?

It is not as systemic elsewhere or as celebrated elsewhere in my opinion. In Islam they seem to be almost proud of it. Add in the Hijabs and the fact that women cannot work and you now have the finger pointed at you even more.
Here is a group of women in a Muslim majority country - Indonesia.

Only one is wearing a Hijab.

Indonesia%20Women_0.jpg

Indonesia is really bad but maybe getting better idk. I do Know that doctors check girls to make sure they are virgins prior to marriage. Crazy.

Indonesia isn't great for women, but like a lot of the undeveloped world there is a big difference between the rural areas and urban areas. Violence towards women is also a problem.

In Islam as a whole women do not have the same rights as men. Islam also hates dogs. I dont understand any religion that could hate dogs.
MOD EDIT - No insults or flaming in CDZ!

The status of women is cultural, not religious, and long predates the advent of Islam in traditional societies and cultures.

Again, the right’s failed efforts to vilify Islam is truly reprehensible, further proof of conservatives’ fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

Last edited by a moderator:
acce

That has no bearing on whether it's rational or irrational. I care about the migrants coming out of horrific conditions in Central America, but I'm not afraid of Central Americans. I care about the Syrians who have survived unbelievable conditions, but I'm not to worried about an ISIS attack on me. I'm more likely to be hit by a drunk driver or snacked on by a shark.

It is not as systemic elsewhere or as celebrated elsewhere in my opinion. In Islam they seem to be almost proud of it. Add in the Hijabs and the fact that women cannot work and you now have the finger pointed at you even more.

Indonesia%20Women_0.jpg

Indonesia is really bad but maybe getting better idk. I do Know that doctors check girls to make sure they are virgins prior to marriage. Crazy.

Indonesia isn't great for women, but like a lot of the undeveloped world there is a big difference between the rural areas and urban areas. Violence towards women is also a problem.

In Islam as a whole women do not have the same rights as men. Islam also hates dogs. I dont understand any religion that could hate dogs.
This post is as stupid as it is ignorant.

The status of women is cultural, not religious, and long predates the advent of Islam in traditional societies and cultures.

Again, the right’s failed efforts to vilify Islam is truly reprehensible, further proof of conservatives’ fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate.
thats true unless its written in their religious book, which it is in the koran

acce

DUH!!!

I was showing that fear is rational based on all their murders worldwide along with their stated goals

There are no "stated goals" as you imply, held by the world's muslims. That belief is the definition of irrational.

acce

That has no bearing on whether it's rational or irrational. I care about the migrants coming out of horrific conditions in Central America, but I'm not afraid of Central Americans. I care about the Syrians who have survived unbelievable conditions, but I'm not to worried about an ISIS attack on me. I'm more likely to be hit by a drunk driver or snacked on by a shark.
youre more likely to be hit by a sober driver than a drunk driver,,,and at least the drunk has an excuse

maybe not all of them,,,

do you know how Iran got its name and what it means???

I'm sure I'm about to be treated to a bunch of misinformation.

The British deposed the legitimate ruler of Iran in favor of his son, who was an incompetant boob who gave us the Ayatollah's. Why? Because they wanted to keep the supply lines open.

Imagine the kind of resentment that causes. 'Hey, we are invading your country because you happen to be in our way!"

The topic of this thread being Islamophobia in America does it really exist and if it does what harm has it caused. aka are there actual people in America with Islamophobia and do they go out and harm muslims? That is the point of this thread. So far I have seen no evidence presented that would lead anyone to believe Islamophobia actually exists in America...thus if it does....they must keep it within themselves...certainly no evidence of any muslims being slaughtered in any way shape or form here in America. Yet there is much evidence of infidels being slaughtered in muslim nations or in nations where there is a large number of muslims such as Europe.

Yes. Real people have been harmed. Here's a random selection of violence.

Gunman Kills 6 at Sikh Temple in Wisconsin

'Hero' Muslim cop, her son harassed by bigot in Brooklyn who shouted 'I will cut your throat' - NY Daily News

How Zoning Laws Are Used to Block Mosque Construction - CityLab

Assaults against Muslims in U.S. surpass 2001 level

Woman Is Held in Death of Man Pushed Onto Subway Tracks in Queens
https://nypost.com/2016/01/22/two-teens-busted-for-attacking-muslim-man-while-shouting-isis-isis/

https://www.theroot.com/go-back-kansas-restaurant-fire-may-be-a-hate-crime-aft-1820108941

Iranian-American beaten in racist attack in NY Archives | NIAC

Tennessee Man Sentenced to 183 Months in Prison for Burning Islamic Center

2011 Dearborn mosque bombing plot - Wikipedia

Man convicted in slaying of Iraqi artist at Florin Road Home Depot

Community mourns Somali Muslim teen's death in Kansas City hate crime

2016 Minneapolis shooting - Wikipedia

2017 Olathe, Kansas shooting - Wikipedia

Garden City, Kansas - Wikipedia

Canadian JDL member charged in D.C. beating of Palestinian-American
because of the requirement of the muslim religion to kill non believers it is not compatible with the USA and should not be allowed

all mosques should be closed and leveled and the people sent to a country that is compatible

they are here for the sole purpose to conquer not to assimilate,,,

MOD EDIT - no insults or put down in CDZ please!

As already correctly noted: the true threat comes from rightwing fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate, not Islam.

Indonesia%20Women_0.jpg

And the Bible. That's the problem with ancient texts...it is reflective of the societies that wrote them. It's up to the followers to interpret them in a modern light.

acce

DUH!!!

There are no "stated goals" as you imply, held by the world's muslims. That belief is the definition of irrational.
its in the koran and hadif several times,,,just because you refuse to read it and see doesnt mean its not there

And the Bible. That's the problem with ancient texts...it is reflective of the societies that wrote them. It's up to the followers to interpret them in a modern light.
but christians reformed hundreds of yrs ago where the muzzies still live by it

but christians reformed hundreds of yrs ago where the muzzies still live by it

And reformation is an ongoing project. Point is...it's in all their texts. All that ickiness.

DUH!!!

its in the koran and hadif several times,,,just because you refuse to read it and see doesnt mean its not there

I read it in a comparative religions class...but I don't claim to be an Islamic Scholar. I doubt you are either. Most of the time...that stuff gets taken out of context. Your claim is a perfect example.

DUH!!!

I read it in a comparative religions class...but I don't claim to be an Islamic Scholar. I doubt you are either. Most of the time...that stuff gets taken out of context. Your claim is a perfect example.

how is it out of context when they openly say it and do it as we speak

Indonesia%20Women_0.jpg

MOD EDIT - No insults or flaming in CDZ!

I am not on the Right and I vilify it. Please explain that.

I agree That Christianity has major issues but Jesus was never a warlord. Jesus was a healer.
Mohammed was a warlord. He was illiterate and a child abuser. He is the father of Islam.

Forum List

Back