CDZ Islamophobia

Fans fight each other they don’t take
Machine guns and kill the Yankees front office. You’re losing this debate badly.

Wait now, the weapon used wasn't your argument... your argument was sports fans don't go around killing each other.

Don't move the goal posts in the middle of an argument.

Find where I said I want to exterminate them all? Just the radicals.

When you said to exterminate all the hornets...

because of the requirement of the muslim religion to kill non believers it is not compatible with the USA and should not be allowed

Except that's not what they actually believe, but never mind.

all mosques should be closed and leveled and the people sent to a country that is compatible

they are here for the sole purpose to conquer not to assimilate,,,

Funny, Mosque down the street hasn't tried to conquer anyone... they do need gates around it to keep people from vandalizing the place, tho'.

Fans fight each other they don’t take
Machine guns and kill the Yankees front office. You’re losing this debate badly.

Wait now, the weapon used wasn't your argument... your argument was sports fans don't go around killing each other.

Don't move the goal posts in the middle of an argument.

Find where I said I want to exterminate them all? Just the radicals.

When you said to exterminate all the hornets...

because of the requirement of the muslim religion to kill non believers it is not compatible with the USA and should not be allowed

Except that's not what they actually believe, but never mind.

all mosques should be closed and leveled and the people sent to a country that is compatible

they are here for the sole purpose to conquer not to assimilate,,,

Funny, Mosque down the street hasn't tried to conquer anyone... they do need gates around it to keep people from vandalizing the place, tho'.

We were discussing Charlie Hedbo. You moved the goal posts. Your Mosque? I am Sure property values are plummeting. Keep burying your face in the sand.

We were discussing Charlie Hedbo. You moved the goal posts. Your Mosque? I am Sure property values are plummeting. Keep burying your face in the sand.

Naw, man, I'm an atheist... I find you guys arguing over how many sky pixies can dance on the head of a pin amusing.

You were the one who said sports fans don't go around killing each other, I pointed out, um, yeah, sometimes they do.

Naw, man, I'm an atheist... I find you guys arguing over how many sky pixies can dance on the head of a pin amusing.

You were the one who said sports fans don't go around killing each other, I pointed out, um, yeah, sometimes they do.

Atheists are usually logical. You don’t see the illogic with Islam?

so youre an athiest that hates jews and defends muslims???

how does that work???

With many radical leftists, there is no actual ideological consistency involved, merely the expression of a form of arrested development. They act out in nihilistic rage because they are unhappy and disgruntled and so find solidarity with any who share their hatred for this country.

Thats because the thread is about Islamaphobia.
DUH!!!

I was showing that fear is rational based on all their murders worldwide along with their stated goals

There are no "stated goals" as you imply, held by the world's muslims. That belief is the definition of irrational.
its in the koran and hadif several times,,,just because you refuse to read it and see doesnt mean its not there

I read it in a comparative religions class...but I don't claim to be an Islamic Scholar. I doubt you are either. Most of the time...that stuff gets taken out of context. Your claim is a perfect example.

how is it out of context when they openly say it and do it as we speak

What is it that 2 billion Muslims are doing and saying?

Indonesia isn't great for women, but like a lot of the undeveloped world there is a big difference between the rural areas and urban areas. Violence towards women is also a problem.

In Islam as a whole women do not have the same rights as men. Islam also hates dogs. I dont understand any religion that could hate dogs.
This post is as stupid as it is ignorant.

The status of women is cultural, not religious, and long predates the advent of Islam in traditional societies and cultures.

Again, the right’s failed efforts to vilify Islam is truly reprehensible, further proof of conservatives’ fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate.
thats true unless its written in their religious book, which it is in the koran

And the Bible. That's the problem with ancient texts...it is reflective of the societies that wrote them. It's up to the followers to interpret them in a modern light.

I agree That Christianity has major issues but Jesus was never a warlord. Jesus was a healer.
Mohammed was a warlord. He was illiterate and a child abuser. He is the father of Islam.

He was not a child abuser.

The truth about Muhammad and Aisha | Myriam François-Cerrah

Mohammed was a warlord. He was illiterate and a child abuser. He is the father of Islam.

He is also a serial rapist and murderer.

He did wait until Aisha was 9 to fuck her, though.

The Islamist apologists are dishonest and know they are dishonest. They refuse to compare apples to apples -- namely, the life and words of Jesus directly against those of the Warlord -- because doing so would reveal the depths of their dishonesty and underhandedness of their agenda. Instead, they just whip up this imaginary nonsense that all religion is the same or refer to some O.T. claptrap.

Being truthful is simply anathema to an agenda that is deceptive by very design.

Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Aisha - WikiIslam

In Islam as a whole women do not have the same rights as men. Islam also hates dogs. I dont understand any religion that could hate dogs.

The status of women is cultural, not religious, and long predates the advent of Islam in traditional societies and cultures.

Again, the right’s failed efforts to vilify Islam is truly reprehensible, further proof of conservatives’ fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

And the Bible. That's the problem with ancient texts...it is reflective of the societies that wrote them. It's up to the followers to interpret them in a modern light.

I agree That Christianity has major issues but Jesus was never a warlord. Jesus was a healer.

I could post hundreds of videos and articles showing and talking about beheadings, people burning in cages children being turned into sex, slaves, women being stoned to death along with the destruction of ancient ruins and those are just a taste of it all to justify my/our rational fear

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hope not to many more people are murdered because this group is treated like a good holy people

its a sad day when the truth is hidden by a few bigoted people

Last edited by a moderator:

I could post hundreds of videos and articles showing and talking about beheadings, people burning in cages children being turned into sex, slaves, women being stoned to death along with the destruction of ancient ruins and those are just a taste of it all to justify my/our rational fear

but since our comments are being deleted there is no reason to discuss this further

I hope not to many more people are murdered because this group is treated like a good holy people

You are talking about ISIS, a cult abhorrent to the rest of the Muslim world.

but since our comments are being deleted there is no reason to discuss this further

it was happening long before they came to town,,,and dont forget we now have the internet to allow us to see what we couldnt see for decades

Koran 8:12
When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.”

it was happening long before they came to town,,,and dont forget we now have the internet to allow us to see what we couldnt see for decades

Who burned people in cages before ISIS?

Where there is smoke there is fire. I can find dozens of articles saying otherwise.

If that were the case then they would not keep multiplying. Fact is many in that world agree with them wholeheartedly.

In Africa terrible things happened like in Sierra Leone. But forget the extremists. Even moderates treat women as slaves or worse and hate dogs. How can anyone with a heart hate dogs?

In Africa terrible things happened like in Sierra Leone. But forget the extremists. Even moderates treat women as slaves or worse and hate dogs. How can anyone with a heart hate dogs?
I have already shown you that your wide ranging assertions are wrong. Why do you continue with these lies ?

I do not fear people who believe what they believe, and are often upfront about it. Muslims openly live out their faith for the most part. They're not underhanded. What you see is what you get.

I confront people who are hypocrites, however. This is the Left when it comes to Islam, every time. Islam is what it is, there are problems but they are obvious. The way the Leftists coddle Islam vs. the way Leftists openly hate Christianity is the big problem I see.

I would love to see a thread dedicated to Leftist Christophobia. Because that's the real problem.

With many radical leftists, there is no actual ideological consistency involved, merely the expression of a form of arrested development. They act out in nihilistic rage because they are unhappy and disgruntled and so find solidarity with any who share their hatred for this country.

again, Veteran... I've done more for this country than most of you ever will.

That said, I've made my position pretty clear. Your irrational fear of "the other" isn't a basis of good policy. I really don't see a good reason to go halfway around the world to fight wars against impoverished people because you don't like their religion.

You could. But then I would point out that this stuff is only happening because our policies destroyed civil order.

Here's the thing I think a lot of you Islamophobes don't get. ANY person regardless of religion can do barbaric things if he is pushed far enough.

Let's take the Germans. Probably the most sophisticated people in Europe. Gave the world music and philosophy and art and science. And after Two World Wars, they turned into genocidal monsters.

But what you won't see me do here is post a bunch of holocaust footage to diss Christianity...

Forum List

Back