Islamic toilet etiquette

Muslims WASH with water after defecating, with the left hand, and then wash their hands

First of all, ya'll shit in a hole in the ground hanging onto straps. Now if you're trying to tell me that there's no shit where you're standing and that everyone's diarrhea makes it all perfectly into the little hole, then I have news for you, the straps are pretty nasty too. :D

Then you all use the same bar of soap. An invention that I'm not 100% sure that Muhammy even knew about.

You got straps?? All I got when I was the hole in the ground,no soap no running water. Then again if it was as disgusting as you said it was, I wouldn't have touched them anyway.

"The Islamic prophet Muhammad specified that one should use an odd number of stones (preferably three) to cleanse the anal orifice after defecation "
Islamic toilet etiquette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So only fake muslims use toilet paper.

Allow me to point out that the use of three stones could be considered a direct mocking of the Trinity.

:lol::lol::lol:. Please don't say stupid things like that again.

Why not, it's the truth. whether you choose to believe it or not is your prerogative.

:lol::lol::lol:. Please don't say stupid things like that again.

Why not, it's the truth. whether you choose to believe it or not is your prerogative.

No, you're a lowlife moron. :D

:lol::lol::lol:

There you go with the name calling again. I've noticed that everybody who disagrees with you eventually gets called names by you when you can't make an argument. If your looking for a place on the board where facts don't matter and name calling is expected try flame zone. Aside from that explain why I'm a lowlife moron? What's your reasoning?

The Trinity is three as one. In Theology and demonic activity mocking of the Trinity is usually shown in harming someone with three marks. IE three scratches or hauntings at 3 am which is the time of the anitchirst as 3 pm was the hour Christ died and therefore the opposite. So If it is true that Muslims have been instructed to clean themselves with an odd number of stones,preferably three, what clearer way of mocking the Trinity than to scrape excrement from you using the number three?Christian belief that Mohammad was a false prophet and therefore the devils tool, it is easy to see that the devil would have instructed Mohammad to use three stones for just such an insult from a theological stand point. Now you are perfectly within your right to disagree with this conclusion but please keep the name calling out of the discussion as it just makes you look silly.

I'm curious, is there any peeing etiquette? Like having a pre-pubescent virgin boy lick you dry? Can you hold your zizi with your right hand? :dunno:

There you go with the name calling again. I've noticed that everybody who disagrees with you eventually gets called names by you when you can't make an argument. If your looking for a place on the board where facts don't matter and name calling is expected try flame zone. Aside from that explain why I'm a lowlife moron? What's your reasoning?

The Trinity is three as one. In Theology and demonic activity mocking of the Trinity is usually shown in harming someone with three marks. IE three scratches or hauntings at 3 am which is the time of the anitchirst as 3 pm was the hour Christ died and therefore the opposite. So If it is true that Muslims have been instructed to clean themselves with an odd number of stones,preferably three, what clearer way of mocking the Trinity than to scrape excrement from you using the number three?Christian belief that Mohammad was a false prophet and therefore the devils tool, it is easy to see that the devil would have instructed Mohammad to use three stones for just such an insult from a theological stand point. Now you are perfectly within your right to disagree with this conclusion but please keep the name calling out of the discussion as it just makes you look silly.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're a arrogant Christian. Don't try to force your beliefs on others. No no and no.

No Christians don't believe what you do. All of them differ.

Shaddup with your stupid conspiracies. Most of the Christians in the world don't even believe trinity.

I'm curious, is there any peeing etiquette? Like having a pre-pubescent virgin boy lick you dry? Can you hold your zizi with your right hand? :dunno:

Ima thats just vulgar, how can you support the Pals and than type stuff like this?

Why? Muhammy describes how to wipe your ass, so why would it be weird that he might have described how to piss as well?

Ima thats just vulgar, how can you support the Pals and than type stuff like this?

Why? Muhammy describes how to wipe your ass, so why would it be weird that he might have described how to piss as well?

I think the Muslims need to come on here and tackle these questions.

Ima shutup. It's annoying now. What so now you're a Zionist too? :razz:

I'm for peace and keeping the price of gas as low as possible. :D

Did Mohammy describe how to pick your nose? Or did he just close one nostril and blow chunks at people?

I'm for peace and keeping the price of gas as low as possible. :D

Did Mohammy describe how to pick your nose? Or did he just close one nostril and blow chunks at people?

My god.

I think the Muslims need to come on here and tackle these questions.

They aren't questions man. This is a troll thread. :cool:

Muslims are too embarrassed to admit that they don't follow their prophet's edicts.

It's funny that you expect people to follow perfectly their Prophets ways. Neither do jews follow Moses or Christians follow Jesus. A portion do, more to the Muslims. Muslims in Islamic countries actually follow it hundred percent, I follow it too. As for toilet paper, you use that. It's not that time, where there wasn't any toilet paper.

Don't men in general have a peeing etiquette? Hubby told me there was when I asked why guys get out so fast. Appearently you walk up to the urinal, look straight ahead,keep talk minimal and only manly subjects, finish your buisness,two shakes no paper and from what I understand handwashing is opptional after peeing. :(

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're a arrogant Christian. Don't try to force your beliefs on others. No no and no.

No Christians don't believe what you do. All of them differ.

Shaddup with your stupid conspiracies. Most of the Christians in the world don't even believe trinity.

**Sigh** Yup folks that's right, a Muslim know more about Christianty than an actual Christian; and I'm the one who's arrogant?:eusa_hand:

Yes there are different forms of Christianity but most do believe in the Trinity as most Christians are Catholic and Protestant and both believe in the Trinity and claim it as part of their doctrine.

No dear I don't have to "shaddup" because here in the USA we have free speech as a right. You can Praise God or curse God or believe there is no God if you so choose. You can insult Moses,Jesus,Mohammad or Darwin without penalty. You can claim to be Santa Claus if you want and live in a house with little people dressed as Elves if you want to. You can claim to be the new Messiah if you want or you can claim to be God himself,or Satan if you prefer.

All that aside Misuse of the Trinity is a demonic insult to God. Certainly Wiping your ass with the Trinity is an insult. If Mohammad was insructed to do so I can only conclude that from a Christian point of view, Satan gave the instruction to Mohammad, not God.

You lie over and over. You're arrogant for that stupid conspiracy theory you made up. You really hate Muslims that much to make a up a baseless and moronic idea.

Wiping with the trinity? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! You're giving me a good laugh!

Yet another clever post by reaper folks!

Forum List

Back