Islamic Sleeper cells?

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
Good article buy a guy who should know. The naive always seem to ask "what happened?" later

Family Security Matters

Foreigners from Islamic Countries Disappearing from our U.S. military Bases – ‘They Are the Sleeper Cells’
by DAVE GAUBATZMay 1, 2013

This is a two-part article. The first part pertains to American counter-terrorism experts not truly understanding the Islamic ideology and the second part pertains to the solutions we must take. The second part is also an introduction to Americans of the severity of foreign nationals working on our U.S. military bases and suddenly disappearing into underground Islamic sleeper cells.

During my counter-terrorism work I have the great opportunity to speak with Americans who understand Islam and are trying to educate others about the dangers Islam and Sharia create for our beautiful country. There are organizations such as ACT For America and FrontPage Magazine that are doing outstanding work. There are Americans who belong to no organization and they are doing outstanding work. I respect all who are educating Americans.

Read more: Family Security Matters Family Security Matters
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Forum List

Back