‘Islam is about real love, not just lust’: The party girl who’s embraced Islam !

Oh no!!....the horrors of the middle east!!! :lol:

Oh, yes. The attributes of religious and ethnic hatreds, tribal rivalries, theocratic totalitarianism, early death and of course, leadership toward those goals.

That's why goofy converts choose to live in the Dar al harb rather than in the polluted backwaters of the middle east.
:cool:

Last edited:
Hollie that was the stupidest thing I've ever heard. What a moronic way to get her to Christianity. Back off. That explanation will only make her move away from you.

Absolutely lied about Muhammad pairing himself. The prayer says Abraham and Muhammad be blessed. The God is one God.

Also yes, she can go see for herself and I'm sure she will enjoy the Middle East. You've never been to the Middle East. Don't even talk without experience.

Firstly, I have no idea whether Noomi is christian or not. I am not christian so I have no need or desire to "get anyone back". Your complaints are thus pointless. It seems your ill-considerd comments are the stupidest ever.

There is no lie about the islamist enlistment slogan. Does it or does it not pair muhammud (swish) with a god or not? You apparently are familiar with the slogan. What is the citation?
Further, the idolatry surrounding muhammud (swish), is difficult to miss. Moslems have made muhammud (swish) islam's Pope/King and such that he is claimed by moslems as the most perfect example for humanity. Muhammud (swish) is as much a deity as any god(s).

And yes, I'm sure we can both encourage Western women to spend time in Pakistan or the KSA, or example. Possibly she could meet you for a cup of coffee somewhere in the KSA... and be arrested by the "virtue police".

I'm really busy. Ill answer when I get back tonight.

This is an American woman who convert to Islam who lives here in the U.S.

Yet there are all of these nitwits who start posting about, "Well in Afghanistan the Taliban do this and in Saudia Arabia the muslims do that.

Look, there are something like 59 muslim majority countries in the world and each one is unique.

They each have their own traditions, cultures, and ways of doing things.

And has absolutely Zero to do with American muslims living in the USA :cool:

As i have told you before...

the draw is sex

the parallels between islam and BDSM.... are rather funny.

Oh, yes. The attributes of religious and ethnic hatreds, tribal rivalries, theocratic totalitarianism, early death and of course, leadership toward those goals.

That's why goofy converts choose to live in the Dar al harb rather than in the polluted backwaters of the middle east.
What about converts who were born here and love their country? :cool:

What about converts who were born here and love their country? :cool:

love of country...and following their religion.... usually ends in wars.

Hollie are you telling me that "swish" isn't trolling? She didn't ask about the Middle East. Or wanted to go there. She asked of the religion and she's a grown woman who has seen for herself what she likes and what she doesn't. Whatever makes here feel good is what she wants. It's not about politics. I'm sure she already considered the poltical things that have nothing to do with this at all. And she hasn't said she has converted yet. Now, this is her privacy and her decision, so ill leave it here and not discuss it unless she asks me to.

I often think that Western women who wish to convert to islam should do a tour of duty in the islamist Middle East and see what islam really means to women not protected by Western standards of law and of attitudes.

Does this mean that people should witness child sex abuse in the church to see what Christianity really means to those who are not protected by law?

I often think that Western women who wish to convert to islam should do a tour of duty in the islamist Middle East and see what islam really means to women not protected by Western standards of law and of attitudes.

How much time have you spent in the Middle East, and where did you go?

If your answer is nowehere then I think you are being immensely hypocritical.

I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised by this...there have always been western people attracted to Islam, just as there are to Buddhism, Bahai and Hindi.

It isn't for everyone, and it wouldn't be to me, but I can understand why some people find it attractive, and respect their choice.

I admit that I am attracted to the religion of Islam, and have been for a number of years now. I can say I am not religious, but one day, I will convert to Islam. Its not a question of if, its a question of when.

About five years ago I was given a quote, or a statement, to read out. I was told that this was how you converted to Islam. I am not sure if that was correct, but I said those words in the way they were meant to be said. If those words were truly how one converted to Islam, then I would have been a Muslim for nearly five years now.

Insert respect into toilet then proceed to flush.

flushing%20toilet.jpg

This is an American woman who convert to Islam who lives here in the U.S.

Yet there are all of these nitwits who start posting about, "Well in Afghanistan the Taliban do this and in Saudia Arabia the muslims do that.

Look, there are something like 59 muslim majority countries in the world and each one is unique.

They each have their own traditions, cultures, and ways of doing things.

And has absolutely Zero to do with American muslims living in the USA :cool:

Yep that how it all started in England and other European countries, Now I think a couple of those countries are dominated by Muslims and control portions of the government next step start with shariah law

Her conversion from Ibiza party girl to hijab-wearing Muslim in barely three months may well raise a few eyebrows – and she admits that her friends probably think it’s another one of her fads.
But trainee teacher Heather Matthews, 27, says Islam has brought her ‘love and happiness’ that she never found in her old ‘shallow’ lifestyle.
Mrs Matthews, a mother of two, converted to the faith four weeks ago – two months after returning from a holiday in Ibiza. And she says that the photographs of the ‘old her’ taken on that trip show all that is wrong with Western images of beauty.
article-0-15938AD4000005DC-828_634x446.jpg
New faith: Heather Matthews, with daughters Ellah, 5, and Halle, 2, converted to Islam four weeks ago
She said: ‘I thought I needed to act and dress in a certain way to feel good about myself. I see girls now and think about what image they are portraying to other people, especially men.
‘It is about self-respect. If you dress and act in a certain way, rightly or wrongly, you’ll be treated in a certain way.
‘Islam has taught me about real love, not false passion and lust. I can even see the logic in arranged marriage.’
A study by multi-faith group Faith Matters found the number of Muslim converts in Britain has now passed 100,000, doubling in ten years.
The report estimated nearly two-thirds of the new converts were women, with an average age of 27 – like Mrs Matthews.
Her path to conversion began when she tried to convince her ex-husband Jerrome, himself a Muslim convert, that the religion was wrong. She was ‘very suspicious’ of the faith, and began reading up on it to support her arguments.
Although they separated last year, she continued to learn about Islam – and identified with it more and more. Then, four weeks ago, she completed the ‘revert’ process. She said: ‘I underwent the ‘Shahadah’ ceremony of conversion to Islam by repeating a declaration of faith in front of the Imam at my local multi-faith centre.
‘I had several Muslim sisters with me and they bought me a hijab and Islamic books to celebrate. It was wonderful.’
But she admits that her friends have been shocked at her conversion to a religion which is often seen as being oppressive towards women.
‘People are probably thinking “Oh, it is just another one of Heather’s fads”. It isn’t. It is what I’ve been searching for during the times I’ve been filling my life with instant gratification,’ she said.
Mrs Matthews, from Preston, has also had a cautious reaction from her family. But it is the response from passers-by that surprised her the most – especially the effect of her headscarf.
When I’m wearing the headscarf I can smile at people without them thinking it is a sexual advance,’ she said.

‘I definitely agree with Islam’s principles of not having sex with someone you’re not married to and to save your beauty for your husband.

So I think my next partner would need to be a practising Muslim to understand.
‘It is easy for me to say this now, with hindsight, having made the mistakes, but I think I would have been better off with partners who my parents thought were suitable, learning to love them through friendship first.’ Mrs Matthews has given up alcohol, sticks to a halal diet and plans to fast during Ramadan. She has an English-language Koran which she reads daily, and wants to learn Arabic so that she can recite prayers five times a day.
But she will not be forcing Islam on to her daughters – Ellah, five, and two-year-old Halle – from her marriage to Jerrome.
‘People think I must be oppressed but I’m a strong, confident and free woman,’ she said. ‘I know I’m one of the most unlikely people to revert to Islam.
‘It astounds me. But I’ve done it for love and happiness and it has completely changed my life.’
UPDATED: 23:02 GMT, 26 October 2012 on daily mail.