‘Islam is about real love, not just lust’: The party girl who’s embraced Islam !

Sunni Man,

I know these questions are a bit off-topic, but I thought I would ask.

Your Avatar, is it that a picture of the "Blue Mosque?" It is quite a good picture.

And what does "Dar al Harb" mean?

Many Thanks,
R

A, B & D i guess...
time to stop this Obamination (killing/destruction of the youngest breed/ race of Americans, the Babies... (3 times vote of this man for partial-birth-abortion), rejection of talks with the Prime Minister of Israel several times, crippling & destruction of the economy of the US and worldwide, destruction of the moral and biblical foundations of America (cancelling the day of prayer while celebrating Ramadan in the white house...) & denouncing in his Homeland-Security-Papers people, who made the US great as terrorists (bible-believing Christians, 2nd amendment-groups & Veterans(!)) & then insulting candidate Romney, calling him a a "bullshitter" etc.; oh Bummer, this primitivity has got 2 stop...

Sunni Man,

I know these questions are a bit off-topic, but I thought I would ask.

Your Avatar, is it that a picture of the "Blue Mosque?" It is quite a good picture.

And what does "Dar al Harb" mean?

Many Thanks,
R
Yes, that is the Blue Mosque.

Islamically the world could be said to be divided into two spheres of influence.

Dar al Harb means anywhere muslims are not in control or being oppressed.

Dar al-Islam is places where muslims are a majority and live in peace.

Forum List

Back