Islam: Defeating The West Via The Womb

Well, you're not too fucking crazy, are you? :rolleyes:

How does the recognition that the white race is obliterating itself and the culture of Western Europe make me crazy?

Is this one of those "politically correct" things, where one is never to mention "white" or acknowledge that such a race, culture or European civilization ever existed?

In the Thomas Harris book "Hannibal," the evil Hannibal Lecter convinces one of his victims to cut off his face and feed it to his dogs.

The white race is like that, we have been talked into voluntary genocide, in Europe and in the United States.

Can I ask how we've been talked into voluntary genocide?

You made the assertion, I just pointed out that you are wrong.

If you want evidence, ask for evidence. By saying "you're wrong," you take the burden of proof on yourself.

I could point out the lack of mass starvation die-offs on every corner of the globe, the massive surpluses of agricultural produce in many countries, the history of ever-increasing yields, the fact that populations are in decline in most developed countries, and any number of other things but that is not necessary since YOU made the assertion.

None of those things in any way support your assertion.

Are you familiar with the law of ecological limits? It's the law that says populations are limited by the necessity in shortest supply. For human beings, the necessities are food, fresh water, living space, tolerance of their neighbors, and tolerance of the ecosystem. Whichever of these is in shortest supply will limit our numbers; if we manage to raise one of them so that it is no longer the necessity in shortest supply, one of the other necessities becomes the limit. For example, if we can raise food production to accommodate a higher population, at some point the limiting factor ceases to be food and becomes fresh water, living space, the tolerance of neighbors, or the tolerance of the ecosystem.

Moreover, each incremental increase in population puts an increased strain on all of the necessities, lowering the quality of life once its past a certain minimum. So if we increase food production and allow ourselves a bigger population, we will find ourselves having to ration water, confronted with shortages of living space, rubbing elbows with our neighbors and provoking conflicts, and inflicting more damage on the environment with potentially disastrous long-term consequences.

And finally, even for the necessity that has been increased the increase may prove temporary, as a result of shortages of the factors which allowed the increase in the first place. For example, increased food production occurred partly as a result of cheap and available oil; as oil prices rise, so do food prices, and food goes into short supply for many people even when the overall harvest is sufficient to feed everyone.

"Mass starvation die-offs in every corner of the globe" are something we should expect in the final stages of systemic breakdown due to cataclysmic, runaway overpopulation and/or a total collapse of the production system due to resource shortages. That we do not observe such things means only that we are not in that final stage of breakdown. It does not mean we do not have a problem. As for the declining birthrates, not only in the advanced world but worldwide, as I noted earlier that's an adaptation of human behavior to the problem and its manifestations in personal economics. It's a hopeful sign, but also a sign that we DO have a population problem, because otherwise we would not see such behavior as a response to it.

And by the way, you're still an asshole.

{Rates below two children indicate populations decreasing in size and growing older. Global fertility rates are in general decline and this trend is most pronounced in industrialized countries, especially Western Europe, where populations are projected to decline dramatically over the next 50 years.}

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2127rank.html

How were we talked into it? I can only speculate at the doomsday rants of "Population Bombs" and Eco-Crises led the idiotgentsia (Hey, they aren't fucking intelligent!) of the left to follow a path of self-destruction. Regardless of the motivating factors, Western culture and the white race are on a fast track to self-imposed annihilation. Somewhere we appear to have decided that the third-world is a superior instance of the human race so those who brought about Greece, Rome and the Western Empire are ceding the future to Somalia and Guatemala - which offer such superior lives and dignity.

{Rates below two children indicate populations decreasing in size and growing older. Global fertility rates are in general decline and this trend is most pronounced in industrialized countries, especially Western Europe, where populations are projected to decline dramatically over the next 50 years.}

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2127rank.html

How were we talked into it? I can only speculate at the doomsday rants of "Population Bombs" and Eco-Crises led the idiotgentsia (Hey, they aren't fucking intelligent!) of the left to follow a path of self-destruction. Regardless of the motivating factors, Western culture and the white race are on a fast track to self-imposed annihilation. Somewhere we appear to have decided that the third-world is a superior instance of the human race so those who brought about Greece, Rome and the Western Empire are ceding the future to Somalia and Guatemala - which offer such superior lives and dignity.

Well I knew the white race was going to fade away, it's not something I'm concerned about though. It's pretty simple as to how, look at when a black parent and a white parent have a kid, it looks like a black kid. So it's been known for awhile that the white race would fade away, just the timeline is harder to figure out.

However i'm not buying into us whites being convinced not to have kids, i think it's that more of us can't afford to have them. And when you live in a more educated area (U.S., Europe) and you want to pay for your kids education (college) then you aren't so quick to pop them out.

That's actually my life story, I'm 26, couple years removed from college, about 60k in debt from that (no credit cards, all school loans), and I make less a year than what I owe in college debt. I'm not going to have a kid until I can start saving for a kid's college the day he/she is born, so that child isn't in the same debt scenario I am. I'll have a kid when my debt is gone, I can comfortably afford a mortgage pmt, probably 2 car pmts, insurance for both cars, food, clothes, home insurance and save money other than for my kids college, add all that together in an economy that's been in the tank for 12 straight years or so and I probably won't have a kid until I'm 40 and I'll prolly only have 2.

I think white people only have kids they can afford, when other races don't really think about money and just have the kids, and usually the government ends up footing the bill.

Well I knew the white race was going to fade away, it's not something I'm concerned about though. It's pretty simple as to how, look at when a black parent and a white parent have a kid, it looks like a black kid. So it's been known for awhile that the white race would fade away, just the timeline is harder to figure out.

However i'm not buying into us whites being convinced not to have kids, i think it's that more of us can't afford to have them. And when you live in a more educated area (U.S., Europe) and you want to pay for your kids education (college) then you aren't so quick to pop them out.

That's actually my life story, I'm 26, couple years removed from college, about 60k in debt from that (no credit cards, all school loans), and I make less a year than what I owe in college debt. I'm not going to have a kid until I can start saving for a kid's college the day he/she is born, so that child isn't in the same debt scenario I am. I'll have a kid when my debt is gone, I can comfortably afford a mortgage pmt, probably 2 car pmts, insurance for both cars, food, clothes, home insurance and save money other than for my kids college, add all that together in an economy that's been in the tank for 12 straight years or so and I probably won't have a kid until I'm 40 and I'll prolly only have 2.

I applaude you waiting until you can afford it.

Numbers don't mean domination though, families in Somalia and Guatemla can have 12 children for each family and that doesn't mean they will take over the world, the conditions in those countries are so shitty those children are facing very short life spans.

Forum List

Back