Islam And Public Schools And Textbooks - Major Players

Leftists like TemplarKormac and theDoctorisin simply can't understand how Islam is actively seeking to undermine America. In fact, they may actually love the fact that their rights will be taken away due to their far-left rhetoric, and love of a culture that is the antithesis of all that is America.

The information on Islamization is well-documented and published in books as well as online. If they wanted to see it, they have plenty of opportunity. I've even provided a list of 8 books for them just to get them started. But I've been providing this list for years on computer forums. I've never known of a single Islamapologist to pick one up and read it.
. Instead, they choose to remain ignorant, and post hot air on the forums. Sad. Really is.

Leftists like TemplarKormac and theDoctorisin simply can't understand how Islam is actively seeking to undermine America. In fact, they may actually love the fact that their rights will be taken away due to their far-left rhetoric, and love of a culture that is the antithesis of all that is America.

:eek:

:oops:

:muahaha:

eb6.jpg

I don't know how much there is of schools preaching the Bible to kids in public schools, and I wouldn't know what the comparison numerically, would be between that and the Koran and Islam.

What I do know is that there is more than enough of Islam being preached to public school kids than ever should be, including false information and outright attempts to convert kids to Islam.

Here's a list of things (for brevity's sake) to Google (together with the word Islam) to get a focus on the essence and size of that issue : Googlers might want to check out a few websites on each of these, since some organizations will likely give false praise to themselves on their own websites, ex. Muslim Students Association (a front group of the stealth jihadist Muslim Brotherhood).

1. Gilbert Sewall - Islam and the Textbooks

2. The American Textbook Council

3. Gary B. Nash - UCLA

4. Islamic Saudi Academy

5. US Commission on International Religious Freedom

6. Middle East Quarterly

7. Council on Islamic Education

8. Susan Douglas

9. Shabbir Mansuri

10. Stanley Kurtz - National Review

11. Cinnamon Stillwell

12. Amherst Middle School - Amherst, NH

13. Byron Union School District

14. Houghton Mifflin

15. Richard Thompson - Thomas More Law Center

16. Friendswood Junior High - Friendswood, TX

17. Khalil Gibran International Academy

18. Debbie Almontaser

19. Amana Academy - Fulton County, GA

20. Akhtar H. Emon

21. Arabic Language Institute Foundation

22. Stuyvesant High School - New York, NY

23. International Academy of Columbus

24. Westside Academy - Columbus, OH

25. Patrick Poole - Central Ohioans Against Terror

26. Katherine Kersten

27. Tarek ibn Ziyad Academy

28. Muslim Students Association

29. Islamic Pledge of Alliegance

30. New York Daily News - Survey of Textbooks in New York Islamic Schools (2003).

31. Yahiya Emerick - Islamic Foundation of North America

32. Marc Fisher - Washington Post

33. Muslim Community School - Potomac, MD

34. Omid Safi - Colgate University

35. Islamic Academy of Florida - Tampa, FL

36. Mazen al-Najjar

37. American Youth Academy - Tampa, FL

38. New Horizons School - Pasadena, CA

39. Excelsior Elementary School - Byron, CA

40. www. DawaNet.com - How to Make America an Islamic Nation

41. DawaNet—to link • to serve: Home - Da'wa in Public Schools

42. The Islam Project - Council on Islamic Education

43. Middle East Policy Council

44. Peter DiGangi

45. William Bennetta - The Textbook Letter

46. Middle East Media Research Institute

The following textbooks have been found to contain content erroneously favorable to Islam, and, in some cases, disparaging to non-Islam religions.
This is by no means a complete list.

1. Arab World History Notebook -

2. Across the Centuries

3. World Cultures : A Global Mosaic

4. Contemporary Problems

5. History of the Arabs & the World in the 20th Century

6. Reading and Text, Part II, 2002 edition.

7. Islamic Education

8. History Alive! The Medieval World and Beyond

9. Connections to Today

10. World History: the Modern World

Here's a few websites pertaining to Islamization (AKA Stealth Jihad) in American schools.

Islam in America's Public Schools: Education or Indoctrination? :: Middle East Forum

Some say schools giving Muslims special treatment - USATODAY.com

Public Schools Embrace Islam, a shocker

Have you actually looked at state curriculums? Or are you just believing paranoid crap being shoveled at you?

I don't know how much there is of schools preaching the Bible to kids in public schools, and I wouldn't know what the comparison numerically, would be between that and the Koran and Islam.

What I do know is that there is more than enough of Islam being preached to public school kids than ever should be, including false information and outright attempts to convert kids to Islam.

Here's a list of things (for brevity's sake) to Google (together with the word Islam) to get a focus on the essence and size of that issue : Googlers might want to check out a few websites on each of these, since some organizations will likely give false praise to themselves on their own websites, ex. Muslim Students Association (a front group of the stealth jihadist Muslim Brotherhood).

1. Gilbert Sewall - Islam and the Textbooks

2. The American Textbook Council

3. Gary B. Nash - UCLA

4. Islamic Saudi Academy

5. US Commission on International Religious Freedom

6. Middle East Quarterly

7. Council on Islamic Education

8. Susan Douglas

9. Shabbir Mansuri

10. Stanley Kurtz - National Review

11. Cinnamon Stillwell

12. Amherst Middle School - Amherst, NH

13. Byron Union School District

14. Houghton Mifflin

15. Richard Thompson - Thomas More Law Center

16. Friendswood Junior High - Friendswood, TX

17. Khalil Gibran International Academy

18. Debbie Almontaser

19. Amana Academy - Fulton County, GA

20. Akhtar H. Emon

21. Arabic Language Institute Foundation

22. Stuyvesant High School - New York, NY

23. International Academy of Columbus

24. Westside Academy - Columbus, OH

25. Patrick Poole - Central Ohioans Against Terror

26. Katherine Kersten

27. Tarek ibn Ziyad Academy

28. Muslim Students Association

29. Islamic Pledge of Alliegance

30. New York Daily News - Survey of Textbooks in New York Islamic Schools (2003).

31. Yahiya Emerick - Islamic Foundation of North America

32. Marc Fisher - Washington Post

33. Muslim Community School - Potomac, MD

34. Omid Safi - Colgate University

35. Islamic Academy of Florida - Tampa, FL

36. Mazen al-Najjar

37. American Youth Academy - Tampa, FL

38. New Horizons School - Pasadena, CA

39. Excelsior Elementary School - Byron, CA

40. www. DawaNet.com - How to Make America an Islamic Nation

41. DawaNet—to link • to serve: Home - Da'wa in Public Schools

42. The Islam Project - Council on Islamic Education

43. Middle East Policy Council

44. Peter DiGangi

45. William Bennetta - The Textbook Letter

46. Middle East Media Research Institute

The following textbooks have been found to contain content erroneously favorable to Islam, and, in some cases, disparaging to non-Islam religions.
This is by no means a complete list.

1. Arab World History Notebook -

2. Across the Centuries

3. World Cultures : A Global Mosaic

4. Contemporary Problems

5. History of the Arabs & the World in the 20th Century

6. Reading and Text, Part II, 2002 edition.

7. Islamic Education

8. History Alive! The Medieval World and Beyond

9. Connections to Today

10. World History: the Modern World

Here's a few websites pertaining to Islamization (AKA Stealth Jihad) in American schools.

Islam in America's Public Schools: Education or Indoctrination? :: Middle East Forum

Some say schools giving Muslims special treatment - USATODAY.com

Public Schools Embrace Islam, a shocker

Have you actually looked at state curriculums? Or are you just believing paranoid crap being shoveled at you?

I have looked at some. Have you ? Or are you just believing the stuff shoveled at you that says something is "paranoid crap" ? Guess what I'm asking is HOW would YOU be in position to make value judgement ?

Look...I despise radical Islam. I believe that the world would be much, much better off if Muhammad never told his lies some 1500 years ago.

But let's focus on the big picture here. The #1 issue America has is its decline in economic freedom. Thanks to Obama, America has gone from #5 in economic freedom and in the "Free" category to #10 and "Mostly Free" and dropping rapidly (according to Heritage Index of Economic Freedom). This means fewer jobs and less wealth for all Americans. That matters more than any culture war.

Look...I despise radical Islam. I believe that the world would be much, much better off if Muhammad never told his lies some 1500 years ago.

But let's focus on the big picture here. The #1 issue America has is its decline in economic freedom. Thanks to Obama, America has gone from #5 in economic freedom and in the "Free" category to #10 and "Mostly Free" and dropping rapidly (according to Heritage Index of Economic Freedom). This means fewer jobs and less wealth for all Americans. That matters more than any culture war.

None of that matters one iota if the Muslim Brotherhood gets their way. Freedom will be a memory.

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).

Muslim Brotherhood front groups in America

CAIR, ISNA, MAS, MSA, ICNA, FCNA, MAYA, AEF, UASR, IAP, BMI, IIIT, IMANA, AMSE, ICNA, Islamic Institute, AMC, AMF, Success Foundation, GSISS AKA Cordoba University, NAIF, IIFTIKHAR, AMSS, TIAA, IRO, African Muslim Agency, Safa Trust, SAAR Foundation, MMCT, Dar El-Eiman USA, ADAMS, IANA, GRF, MWL, MYNA, HHT, Islamic Academy of Florida, Fairfax Institute, AMT, IIFSO, AMCE, AMAFVAC, CISNA, Isalmic Media Foundation, et al

Forum List

Back