Islam, a most great, most noble religion

The best way to decide between Islam and Christianity is to compare and contrast the lives of Jesus and Mohammad.
That is correct. Jesus would have sinned, losing the throne he sits on, had Jesus be like Muhammad. Christs enemies, and Satan himself worked hard to that end. Christ's enemies had no idea that Satan was working through them

Islam is another of all he RELIGIONS of Man. "Judaism" as presented by Moses was from God. They still have the SIGN of the Covenant between God and Man (the Sabbath). The "Christianity" most people know is a counterfeit, and although they speak the Name of Jesus/Yeshua, THEY DON'T KNOW HIM (Why do you call me Lord, Lord, and do not the things I say?)
Biden is a blind idiot, consulting with Muslims. Islam comes straight from the mind of Lucifer, who was with God for a period of time. That being fell. Muslims say no angels fell. That is a lie. What else can you expect? There would be no death, had no angels fallen. Muslims have told me this: We are being defeated by a white fox.

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light

Satan appeared to Muhammed as "Gabriel"

Forum List

Back