ISIS revives cannibalism as terror tactic

REAL Muslims wouldn't do that horrible terrorist stuff Muslims REALY do ... Realizing the depth and the depravity of Islam is contrary to liberal doctrine and is hence forbade as "Islamophobia". Liberals hate religion, why are they patronizing Islam now? Did I miss something?

I know MaryL.

It's beyond human comprehension. :( :cuckoo:

Many things are beyond Redemption Skye...but to put a blanket over all Muslims or Islamists is clearly ridiculous,THESE ISIS TYPES ARE TOTAL SCUM..but other peace loving Muslims should never be Tarred with the same Brush.steven.......I trust you are well Skye.

If the fokking ISIS make a video of themselves eating body parts around a campfire this just tells me they are running out of cuscus and pork.

REAL Muslims wouldn't do that horrible terrorist stuff Muslims REALY do ... Realizing the depth and the depravity of Islam is contrary to liberal doctrine and is hence forbade as "Islamophobia". Liberals hate religion, why are they patronizing Islam now? Did I miss something?

I know MaryL.

It's beyond human comprehension. :( :cuckoo:

Many things are beyond Redemption Skye...but to put a blanket over all Muslims or Islamists is clearly ridiculous,THESE ISIS TYPES ARE TOTAL SCUM..by other peace loving Muslims should never be Tarred with the same Brush.steven.......I trust you are well Skye.
I thought you were a Jewish Auzzie trying to keep kosher.

Now you sound like a moosleem trying to defend your brothers.

Lotsa luck with that. Everybody hates them right about now.

And anything I hate is easy for me to kill. And eat.

If the fokking ISIS make a video of themselves eating body parts around a campfire this just tells me they are running out of cuscus and pork.
Bloody Hell Yio,what the fcuk is this obsession of yours, wanting to eat Human Flesh???????????? mind you the camp fire sounds inviting..LOL...you are a sick-son-of- a- bitch,really you are.steve

Not Muslim or Jew but have many friends who are.......Now take the beautiful Skye,I could eat her...just sayin

Bloody Hell Yio,what the fcuk is this obsession of yours, wanting to eat Human Flesh???????????? mind you the camp fire sounds inviting..LOL...you are a sick-son-of- a- bitch,really you are.steve
It takes a hard heart to kill.

But a good hunter eats whatever he kills and does not waste any of the meat.

Waste not, want not. I think that was from Benjamin Franklin too.

Why does any group need to resort to terrorist tactics, anyway? What would Jesus/Buddha DO? I am a atheist, I have to ask, Why do Muslims always use suicide attacks and hurt unarmed innocent people? And why is fear of that so bad?

Because they are total savages, dear Mary.

Undiluted, freaking, scum, Middle Ages savages. :dunno:
Skye, I really really want to like Muslims, except for the fact ISLAM is so antithetic to American ideals of freedom of thought, Islam taxes non Muslims, Islam opposes all ideals of western thought and liberalism. Abortion, women as equals, gay rights, freedom of religion, Islam opposes all that.

Any time you kill a wild pig you need to be careful while gutting it not to contaminate the meat with bacteria from its lower abdomen.

Arabs are the same way. They are usually covered in camel sh!t.

So you would need to cut them open carefully and dig out the best parts -- liver, heart, kidneys -- then wash your knife off before slicing the meat into cubes for skewering and roasting over a slow cooking fire.

Cooking the meat kills the bacteria such as syphilis, gonorrhea, etc. These goat-fokkers are loaded with it. If they can't find a camel they will fokk a goat.

Any time you kill a wild pig you need to be careful while gutting it not to contaminate the meat with bacteria from its lower abdomen.

Arabs are the same way. They are usually covered in camel sh!t.

So you would need to cut them open carefully and dig out the best parts -- liver, heart, kidneys -- then wash your knife off before slicing the meat into cubes for skewering and roasting over a slow cooking fire.

Cooking the meat kills the bacteria such as syphilis, gonorrhea, etc. These goat-fokkers are loaded with it. If they can't find a camel they will fokk a goat.
Shit Man....Your Mind knows NO barriers....LOL..steve

We should have an all out offensive against these beasts like we did in Operation Desert Storm...
CANNIBALISM: ISIS REVIVES ISLAM'S OLD TERROR TACTIC
Jihadis have been “taking a bite” of infidels from the beginning…
March 9, 2017

Raymond Ibrahim
isis-public-relations-rebels-wikimedia-commons.jpg

In light of recent revelations that the Islamic State is teaching its followers to eat non-Muslims, surely we can now all agree that, at least in this, ISIS is truly not Islamic?

Alas, no. Even the eating of “infidels” has precedents throughout Islamic history, especially as a terror tactic. Two well-documented anecdotes come to mind:

The first concerns that jihadi par excellence, Khalid bin al-Walid (d.642). Dubbed the “Sword of Allah” by Muhammad for his prowess, he holds a revered position among jihadi groups (ISIS’ black flag with white Arabic writing is a facsimile of the banner Khalid carried in battle). During the Ridda—or “apostasy wars” on several Arab tribes that sought to break away from Islam following Muhammad’s death—Khalid falsely accused Malik bin Nuwayra, a well-liked Arab chieftain, of apostasy. After slaughtering him, Khalid raped—Muslim sources call it “married”—Malik’s wife. Not content,

He [Khalid] ordered his [Malik’s] head and he combined it with two stones and cooked a pot over them. And Khalid ate from it that night to terrify the apostate Arab tribes and others. And it was said that Malik’s hair created such a blaze that the meat was so thoroughly cooked [from Muslim historian al-Tabari’s multi-volume chronicle, al-bidaya w’al nihaya (“the Beginning and the End”; Arabic excerpt here).

A final note: one school of thought maintains that in the aforementioned historical anecdotes, Muslims did not just pretend to devour their victims; they really did. However, later Muslim chroniclers, embarrassed by the bestial savagery of their coreligionists, portrayed the cannibalism as only pretend. If true, this further validates why ISIS isn’t merely teaching Muslims to pretend to devour their infidel victims, but to eat them in reality—as when one jihadi cut out and dug his teeth into the heart of a fallen Syrian soldier, after saying “I swear to Allah, soldiers of Bashar, you dogs—we will eat your heart and livers! Allahu Akbar!” (Yes, video here.)

This may also shed light on the unsatisfactory explanation given by the Daily Mail on why ISIS is promoting cannibalism. According to Haras Rafiq, the Daily’s authority whom it describes as a “practicing Muslim,” ISIS is promoting cannibalism “if there are no food supplies available during what they describe as a time of jihad.” Under such circumstances, “terrorists were encouraged to kill non-Muslims or Muslims who do not share their version of Islam for food.”

Cannibalism: ISIS Revives Islam's Old Terror Tactic
So like the Christians during the CRUSADES then
I guess when you live at the bottom of the world you have shit for brains or your just plain stupid...:cuckoo:
Your understanding OF HISTORY MAKES YOU A TOTAL AND COMPLETE MORON

I don't have a lot of time for stupid, enjoy...:popcorn:
Now BIG MOUTH MORON your SILENCE ON CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS EATING THEIR FOE IS DEAFENING.....I am always right....you can go back to the Gutter from whence you came,take your popcorn with you....DUMBO
When I hear "I am always right" I know your a MORON. Now STFU and have some pie...

So like the Christians during the CRUSADES then
I guess when you live at the bottom of the world you have shit for brains or your just plain stupid...:cuckoo:

Now BIG MOUTH MORON your SILENCE ON CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS EATING THEIR FOE IS DEAFENING.....I am always right....you can go back to the Gutter from whence you came,take your popcorn with you....DUMBO
When I hear "I am always right" I know your a MORON. Now STFU and have some pie...
You fail in this post,you fail in your decision of not to acknowledge the Christian Crusaders were Cannibals.........YOU ARE ONE BIG LOSER.....YOU ARE A COMPLETE FAILURE....IT IS YOU THAT HAS TO STFU because you are a failure....COMPLETE FAILURE...Your Mom must be so disappointed with you,I sympathise with her.....You Loony

You fail in this post,you fail in your decision of not to acknowledge the Christian Crusaders were Cannibals.........YOU ARE ONE BIG LOSER.....YOU ARE A COMPLETE FAILURE....IT IS YOU THAT HAS TO STFU because you are a failure....COMPLETE FAILURE...Your Mom must be so disappointed with you,I sympathise with her.....You Loony
Ad hom's out the wazoo.

I don't get why people ad hom. It is so silly.

Do you really want me to bring your mother in on this, didn't think so, lay down and STFU, take an Xanax...

Ad hom's out the wazoo.

Ad Hom is not a Fallacy,when my opponent is Flacid Too,just sayin steve

Ad hom's out the wazoo.

theliq Steve, why can't you just stay on point ??

1 - American_Jihad has pointed out that ISIS is/are practicing cannibalism;

2 - I have pointed out that --

2(a) - anyone desperate for food practices cannibalism;

2(b) - soldiers have been practicing cannibalism for thousands of years;

2(c) - even I was trained for cannibalism during special training;

3 - If my life depended on it I too would practice cannibalism in a flash.

Just because you don't get that don't cry like a girlie.

Note that this is why we don't take Auzzies on our special op's missions.

Do you really want me to bring your mother in on this, didn't think so, lay down and STFU, take an Xanax...
Your Mom is a Great Lady BUT she must be very disappointed.....My wonderful Mom died a few years ago....All Moms are Great Jihad because they are GIVERS OF LIFE...She gives you LOVE AND AFFECTION Jihad,something we should realise,and my friend... they are not there forever...As I well know,steve

Last edited:
Ad hom's out the wazoo.

Don't waste your time on an isis sympathizer...

Your Mom is a Great Lady BUT she must be very disappointed.....My wonderful Mom died a few years ago....All Moms are Great Jihad because they are GIVERS OF LIFE...She gives you LOVE AND AFFECTION Jihad,something we should realise,and my friend the are not there forever...As I well know,steve
Way off topic lefty and a waste of my time = no more responses...:bye1:

Ad hom's out the wazoo.

OK..point 1 I KNOW AND AGREE....I merely explained that Christians also did the same.

2 I KNOW.....SO

2A YES and some would rather starve to death...SO

2B I AM SURE THEY HAVE....SO

2C I AM SURE YOU WERE,HENCE YOUR POSTS

3 I AM SURE YOU WOULD....I COULD NOT GIVE YOU AN HONEST ANSWER FOR MYSELF AT THE MOMENT

4 I CAN CRY,BUT NOT LIKE A GIRLIE,AS I AM THE MAN:udaman:

5 YOU ARE WRONG,COMPLETELY......THE REASON (AND AUSSIES HAVE GONE ON OPS MISSIONS) IS THAT ALTHOUGH A GOOD ALLY TO AMERICA....AUSTRALIA IS INDEPENDENT IN ALL COMBAT ZONES,MAINLY BECAUSE THE AUSTRALIAN MILITARY ARE VASTLY SUPERIOR TO THE AMERICANS (PARTICUALLY OUR SAS) AND WE DON'T LIKE FRIENDLY FIRE,AS THE CANADIANS AND BRITS HAVE FOUND OUT......as a footnote.....Australians fight but as far away from Americans as possible on the field of Battle....I would have thought a Clever Chappie like you would have known that........steve

Last edited:
theliq you have a triple post. You may want to delete 2 of them while you still can in the next 15 minutes bro.

G'day mate.

Your Mom is a Great Lady BUT she must be very disappointed.....My wonderful Mom died a few years ago....All Moms are Great Jihad because they are GIVERS OF LIFE...She gives you LOVE AND AFFECTION Jihad,something we should realise,and my friend the are not there forever...As I well know,steve
Way off topic lefty and a waste of my time = no more responses...:bye1:
Jihad....how do you work out I sympathize with the ISIS Scum,it is the opposite of course,so you have NO grounds to say otherwise......."No More Responses" you say.....Why....because I said your Mom and mine were Great Women....there are times and reasons why we have to Stop Our Spat.....and Family are one of those times...Moms inparticular....actually Jihad you are not so bad at all,your trouble is you try to goad me,which is fine if you think you can cower me and it makes you Happy!!!!!But always realise that will give you a Backhander LOL and at times you will end up with a BLOOD NOSE.....just sayin steve....now you can go

Last edited:

Forum List

Back