ISIS revives cannibalism as terror tactic

REAL Muslims wouldn't do that horrible terrorist stuff Muslims REALY do ... Realizing the depth and the depravity of Islam is contrary to liberal doctrine and is hence forbade as "Islamophobia". Liberals hate religion, why are they patronizing Islam now? Did I miss something?
MaryL would you like some of my cannibal recipes?

There is liver tartar.

There is skewered heart brochettes over a slow roasting fire.

There is smoked tongue.

These are the delicacies.
Creamy rectum soup is a popular dish...But I doubt Isis has the time to simmer it two weeks..
Arabs have camel sh!t all over their d!cks and rectums.

Nasty. Won't go there.
To Arabia or to other private regions?

REAL Muslims wouldn't do that horrible terrorist stuff Muslims REALY do ... Realizing the depth and the depravity of Islam is contrary to liberal doctrine and is hence forbade as "Islamophobia". Liberals hate religion, why are they patronizing Islam now? Did I miss something?

I know MaryL.

It's beyond human comprehension. :( :cuckoo:
It sure is, why those religious folks sure do help out immigrants...They're hoping to snag a few...

MaryL would you like some of my cannibal recipes?

There is liver tartar.

There is skewered heart brochettes over a slow roasting fire.

There is smoked tongue.

These are the delicacies.
Creamy rectum soup is a popular dish...But I doubt Isis has the time to simmer it two weeks..
Arabs have camel sh!t all over their d!cks and rectums.

Nasty. Won't go there.
Preaching to the choir. Islamophobia is perfectly rational.

I know MaryL.

It sure is, why those religious folks sure do help out immigrants...They're hoping to snag a few...

you know.....when its funny I am the first to laugh....but this is a very horrible thing we are talking about in this thread...not very funny at all.:dunno:

I know MaryL.

you know.....when its funny I am the first to laugh....but this is a very horrible thing we are talking about in this thread...not very funny at all.:dunno:
What makes you think I'm kidding...??

I know MaryL.

you are not?

I know MaryL.

you are not?
ok cool.
Never when it comes to liberal Christians helping poor people displaced, why it's a crime...

I know MaryL.

you are not?
ok cool.
Never when it comes to liberal Christians helping poor people displaced, why it's a crime...

I thought you were making fun of cannibalism.

you are not?
ok cool.

Long pig is better in maple sauce..

I know MaryL.

Americans mystify me sometimes. How some of us, how we think ending hate by condoning it by other groups is some saving grace. It's just stupidity and hypocrisy.

you are not?
ok cool.

ha ha

let me laugh louder

HA HA

you are not?
ok cool.

ha ha

let me laugh louder

HA HA
Spank you...That way the meat is more tender....

you are not?
ok cool.

Who brings maple along with them in their pack ??

you are not?
ok cool.

I do...It works on most everything...and at every meal...But Isis is really gross...

I know MaryL.

Everyone has got to eat. After 21 days without food you will die unless they can get you to a hospital for recovery, and then it takes about a month.

Everyone should eat every day at least once.

Two days without food and you start to muscle cramp.

So if a dead enemy is the only thing available then you gotta eat it.

No choice.

Why does any group need to resort to terrorist tactics, anyway? What would Jesus/Buddha DO? I am a atheist, I have to ask, Why do Muslims always use suicide attacks and hurt unarmed innocent people? And why is fear of that so bad?

you are not?
ok cool.

I do...It works on most everything...and at every meal...But Isis is really gross...
My pack has water, water filter, salt, ammo, flares to start fires with (fire here having the meaning of arson), flares for signaling helo's, peanut butter, crackers, batteries, first aid kit, bug juice, green washrag, carabiners, toothbrush and paste, nail clippers, safety pin, but no maple.

Last edited:
Why does any group need to resort to terrorist tactics, anyway? What would Jesus/Buddha DO? I am a atheist, I have to ask, Why do Muslims always use suicide attacks and hurt unarmed innocent people? And why is fear of that so bad?
Jesus was a communist hippy philosopher and not a soldier (of the sea).

He would have been a great Catholic priest or Pope.

We don't send these into battle. They stay in the tents at the basecamp so we can confess our sins when we get back.

My pack has water, water filter, salt, ammo, flares to start fires with (fire here having the meaning of arson), flares for signaling helo's, peanut butter, crackers, batteries, first aid kit, bug juice, green washrag, carabiners, but no maple.
A can of maple is essential...

Because they are total savages, dear Mary.

Undiluted, freaking, scum, Middle Ages savages. :dunno:

Forum List

Back