ISIS revives cannibalism as terror tactic

I'll bet these Arabs stink so bad they taste just like wild boar.

The wild boar is the smelliest muskiest animal on this Earth.

The females are not as bad as the males.

That is probably true of Arabs as well.

Best parts:

- liver

- heart

- kidneys

- tongue

- back straps

- loins (inside back straps)

- hams.
again your ignorance is showing because Wild Boar is a delicacy in places like France,Germany,Spain and throughout Europe......BUT WHAT WOULD A DOPE LIKE YOU KNOW....to enlighten you,, the most eaten meat in the world is infact GOAT
California wild boar stinks and is really musky.

I have shot it and ate it and have given a lot of it away.

If you are going to shoot a wild pig the females are better meat.

I've had goat meat in Mexico and it is really tangy -- the Mexicans have a red pepper sauce that tastes really good on top of it.

Save your insults for yourself moron.
!!!!!You have to Hang Boar for a while,you cannot eat it straight away>>>>theliq,still educating the uneducated amongst us

!!!!!You have to Hang Boar for a while,you cannot eat it straight away>>>>theliq,still educating the uneducated amongst us

Wild boar/sow (pig) gets quartered right away after skinning and then goes immediately into an ice and salt slurry to cool it. That's because pig meat sours and rots faster than any other kind of mammal.

You then hang the quarters in a fridge for 1 or 2 days, not longer.

You butcher, wrap and freeze it or smoke it right after that.

You don't seem to know anything about pigs other than yourself.

It is reported that pig meat and human flesh taste very similar.

Both are omnivore mammals.

The Arab females would probably taste better than their stinky males.

Still I would not waste the liver or heart of a male.

When the Persian King Cambyses was invading Egypt, they ran out of food in the desert.

So they drew straws, and whoever lost was butchered to feed the rest of the army.

Sometime you just gotta eat what is available on the hoof.

If that includes Arabs then so be it.

Still I would prefer to eat their females instead.

:D

By the way, this reminds me of one of the things that I disagree sharply with Jesus about. He said to love your enemies.

I was trained to kill my enemies. And if they are the only food around, I would eat them too.

But you have to hate your enemies in order to kill and eat them.

Right now the moosleem terrorist Arabs are our enemies.

If they are killing and eating you, you need to hate, kill and eat them too.

I don't think Jesus was thinking about this at all.

Horror has a face,
And you must make a friend of horror,
Horror and mortal terror are you friends,
Because if they are not your friends then they are enemies to be feared;
You have to have men who are moral,
And at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts
To kill without feeling -- without passion -- without judgment;
Because it is judgment that defeats us.
(John Milius)

By the way, this reminds me of one of the things that I disagree sharply with Jesus about. He said to love your enemies.

I was trained to kill my enemies. And if they are the only food around, I would eat them too.

Most Muslims are nice people Yio,you need to get out more and meet some steve

Horror has a face,
And you must make a friend of horror,
Horror and mortal terror are you friends,
Because if they are not your friends then they are enemies to be feared;
You have to have men who are moral,
And at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts
To kill without feeling -- without passion -- without judgment;
Because it is judgment that defeats us.
(John Milius)
Getting off the subject for a second I saw a TV programme,about Homo Sapiens the other day....and I always thought that Homos only interbred with Neanderthals only But apparently there were 3 other strains OF HUMANOID who died out earlier and not that much in timeline.....I knew we all have .2 of 1% Neanderthal in us but some people carry part of the other 3 in their DNA.It was very enlightening

steve

Big noses and hard dense bones are indicative of Neanderthal genes.

They are more common than you would suspect.

Most Muslims are nice people Yio,you need to get out more and meet some steve
Most anybody or anything is/are nice.

But it's the psycho's that you need to be on the alert for.

And then be prepared to quickly kill -- and if need be eat -- them.

If you have not had a meal in a couple of days then definitely eat, yes.

We should have an all out offensive against these beasts like we did in Operation Desert Storm...
CANNIBALISM: ISIS REVIVES ISLAM'S OLD TERROR TACTIC
Jihadis have been “taking a bite” of infidels from the beginning…
March 9, 2017

Raymond Ibrahim
isis-public-relations-rebels-wikimedia-commons.jpg

In light of recent revelations that the Islamic State is teaching its followers to eat non-Muslims, surely we can now all agree that, at least in this, ISIS is truly not Islamic?

Alas, no. Even the eating of “infidels” has precedents throughout Islamic history, especially as a terror tactic. Two well-documented anecdotes come to mind:

The first concerns that jihadi par excellence, Khalid bin al-Walid (d.642). Dubbed the “Sword of Allah” by Muhammad for his prowess, he holds a revered position among jihadi groups (ISIS’ black flag with white Arabic writing is a facsimile of the banner Khalid carried in battle). During the Ridda—or “apostasy wars” on several Arab tribes that sought to break away from Islam following Muhammad’s death—Khalid falsely accused Malik bin Nuwayra, a well-liked Arab chieftain, of apostasy. After slaughtering him, Khalid raped—Muslim sources call it “married”—Malik’s wife. Not content,

He [Khalid] ordered his [Malik’s] head and he combined it with two stones and cooked a pot over them. And Khalid ate from it that night to terrify the apostate Arab tribes and others. And it was said that Malik’s hair created such a blaze that the meat was so thoroughly cooked [from Muslim historian al-Tabari’s multi-volume chronicle, al-bidaya w’al nihaya (“the Beginning and the End”; Arabic excerpt here).

A final note: one school of thought maintains that in the aforementioned historical anecdotes, Muslims did not just pretend to devour their victims; they really did. However, later Muslim chroniclers, embarrassed by the bestial savagery of their coreligionists, portrayed the cannibalism as only pretend. If true, this further validates why ISIS isn’t merely teaching Muslims to pretend to devour their infidel victims, but to eat them in reality—as when one jihadi cut out and dug his teeth into the heart of a fallen Syrian soldier, after saying “I swear to Allah, soldiers of Bashar, you dogs—we will eat your heart and livers! Allahu Akbar!” (Yes, video here.)

This may also shed light on the unsatisfactory explanation given by the Daily Mail on why ISIS is promoting cannibalism. According to Haras Rafiq, the Daily’s authority whom it describes as a “practicing Muslim,” ISIS is promoting cannibalism “if there are no food supplies available during what they describe as a time of jihad.” Under such circumstances, “terrorists were encouraged to kill non-Muslims or Muslims who do not share their version of Islam for food.”

Cannibalism: ISIS Revives Islam's Old Terror Tactic
So like the Christians during the CRUSADES then
I guess when you live at the bottom of the world you have shit for brains or your just plain stupid...:cuckoo:
Your understanding OF HISTORY MAKES YOU A TOTAL AND COMPLETE MORON

I don't have a lot of time for stupid, enjoy...:popcorn:

We should have an all out offensive against these beasts like we did in Operation Desert Storm...
March 9, 2017

Raymond Ibrahim

In light of recent revelations that the Islamic State is teaching its followers to eat non-Muslims, surely we can now all agree that, at least in this, ISIS is truly not Islamic?

Alas, no. Even the eating of “infidels” has precedents throughout Islamic history, especially as a terror tactic. Two well-documented anecdotes come to mind:

The first concerns that jihadi par excellence, Khalid bin al-Walid (d.642). Dubbed the “Sword of Allah” by Muhammad for his prowess, he holds a revered position among jihadi groups (ISIS’ black flag with white Arabic writing is a facsimile of the banner Khalid carried in battle). During the Ridda—or “apostasy wars” on several Arab tribes that sought to break away from Islam following Muhammad’s death—Khalid falsely accused Malik bin Nuwayra, a well-liked Arab chieftain, of apostasy. After slaughtering him, Khalid raped—Muslim sources call it “married”—Malik’s wife. Not content,

He [Khalid] ordered his [Malik’s] head and he combined it with two stones and cooked a pot over them. And Khalid ate from it that night to terrify the apostate Arab tribes and others. And it was said that Malik’s hair created such a blaze that the meat was so thoroughly cooked [from Muslim historian al-Tabari’s multi-volume chronicle, al-bidaya w’al nihaya (“the Beginning and the End”; Arabic excerpt here).

A final note: one school of thought maintains that in the aforementioned historical anecdotes, Muslims did not just pretend to devour their victims; they really did. However, later Muslim chroniclers, embarrassed by the bestial savagery of their coreligionists, portrayed the cannibalism as only pretend. If true, this further validates why ISIS isn’t merely teaching Muslims to pretend to devour their infidel victims, but to eat them in reality—as when one jihadi cut out and dug his teeth into the heart of a fallen Syrian soldier, after saying “I swear to Allah, soldiers of Bashar, you dogs—we will eat your heart and livers! Allahu Akbar!” (Yes, video here.)

This may also shed light on the unsatisfactory explanation given by the Daily Mail on why ISIS is promoting cannibalism. According to Haras Rafiq, the Daily’s authority whom it describes as a “practicing Muslim,” ISIS is promoting cannibalism “if there are no food supplies available during what they describe as a time of jihad.” Under such circumstances, “terrorists were encouraged to kill non-Muslims or Muslims who do not share their version of Islam for food.”

So like the Christians during the CRUSADES then
I guess when you live at the bottom of the world you have shit for brains or your just plain stupid...:cuckoo:
Your understanding OF HISTORY MAKES YOU A TOTAL AND COMPLETE MORON

I don't have a lot of time for stupid, enjoy...:popcorn:
Now BIG MOUTH MORON your SILENCE ON CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS EATING THEIR FOE IS DEAFENING.....I am always right....you can go back to the Gutter from whence you came,take your popcorn with you....DUMBO

March 9, 2017

Raymond Ibrahim

But what if the one eaten has had pork for a meal?

REAL Muslims wouldn't do that horrible terrorist stuff Muslims REALY do ... Realizing the depth and the depravity of Islam is contrary to liberal doctrine and is hence forbade as "Islamophobia". Liberals hate religion, why are they patronizing Islam now? Did I miss something?

REAL Muslims wouldn't do that horrible terrorist stuff Muslims REALY do ... Realizing the depth and the depravity of Islam is contrary to liberal doctrine and is hence forbade as "Islamophobia". Liberals hate religion, why are they patronizing Islam now? Did I miss something?
MaryL would you like some of my cannibal recipes?

There is liver tartar.

There is skewered heart brochettes over a slow roasting fire.

There is smoked tongue.

These are the delicacies.

There is liver tartar.

There is smoked tongue.

Creamy rectum soup is a popular dish...But I doubt Isis has the time to simmer it two weeks..

There is liver tartar.

There is smoked tongue.

Creamy rectum soup is a popular dish...But I doubt Isis has the time to simmer it two weeks..
Arabs have camel sh!t all over their d!cks and rectums.

Nasty. Won't go there.

I know MaryL.

It's beyond human comprehension. :( :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back