ISIS: pay, convert, or die

America won every battle in Vietnam.......and yet lost the war.

Israel will meet the same fate. . :cool:

So, you are supportive of Professional Losers.
America lost in Iraq and cut & ran.

Next year the U.S. is expected to do the same in Afghanistan.

I think it's becoming a habit......... :cool:

That is because we now fight wars with ROE's.

That is because we have not fought them in the old ways.

We didn't lose if you count the casualties. Your side just proves it dies well and that is all. Professional losers.

The goal of the last invasion was weapons that did not exist, we "took out" The Man Who Threatened Poppy, and gave the area another Islamic theocracy.

Your Quran tells you to be deceitful to infidels.
I keep hearing that statement from non-muslims.

Would you please post chapter and verse where the Quran says to be deceitful to infidels?

I have looked but can't find it........ :cool:

Of course you can't find it. It would suck.

Hmmmm........

You were saying how you drove the Crusaders off of your land.

Ummmm.........So what's the problem with Israel then..........Why do they keep handing you guys your asses over time.

Should have been able to drive out us in Iraq and Afghanistan as well. We show up and leave when we like.

Why can't you stop it............

Has Allah left you..................

taqiyya and kitman

My last attempt, ISIS is slaughtering Christians now, is this still "not our problem"?

I am afraid that, Christians being slaughtered or being forced to pay jizyah, is not a big deal to many people. :(

From the article

The militants have summarily executed villagers and Iraqi soldiers alike, slaughtering a group of soldiers in Tikrit last month. Human Rights Watch also said ISIS extremists reportedly killed 40 Shia Turkmen, including children, in four communities in Kirkuk last month.

Islam is a cancer to the world, there is no way around it

I am afraid that, Christians being slaughtered or being forced to pay jizyah, is not a big deal to many people. :(

true when

we are in the process of faith fining Catholics under obamacare

My last attempt, ISIS is slaughtering Christians now, is this still "not our problem"?

From the article

The militants have summarily executed villagers and Iraqi soldiers alike, slaughtering a group of soldiers in Tikrit last month. Human Rights Watch also said ISIS extremists reportedly killed 40 Shia Turkmen, including children, in four communities in Kirkuk last month.

true when

You equate slaughter with monetary fines? It figures.

From the article

true when

You equate slaughter with monetary fines? It figures.

it all starts somewhere

at one time it was laughable

that the 1st amendment would be attacked

Forum List

Back