Was The Father Justified In Beating Up His Son's Molester?

Is Dad Justified In Protecting His Son?

• Yes. Without a doubt.

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No. Better to be a pacifist.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
Florida man catches this 18 year old man molesting his son then beats the daylights out of him. Is he justified in so doing? I'm not sure I wouldn't have taken it a step further but that's just speculation on my part.

Florida dad finds babysitter molesting his son, beats man to a bloody pulp, cops say

Florida dad finds babysitter molesting his son, beats man to a bloody pulp, cops say* - NY Daily News

frolander19n-1-web.jpg

The molester is lucky to even be alive. Major props to the dad for beating the living shit out of him, but not going so far as to kill him. His kid needs his dad at home.

According tho the story the freak has been doinking the poor kid for three years, starting when the boy was 8. Here's the sickest part of the story, the perp will NOT get life in prison. We really need to take a hard look at our laws regarding child molesters.

No. He should have killed him. But that will be handled in prison.

This thread will illustrate the key differences in the two cultures: hetero v homo.

And I predict heteros will share roughly the same sentiments as Roshawn...while homos will take the opposite stance. We know what gays do in sober & unapologetic "pride" parades where they anticipate & hope kids will be..in public. So behind closed doors?...yeah...that's a no-brainer...

Last edited:

This thread will illustrate the key differences in the two cultures: hetero v homo.

And I predict heteros will share roughly the same sentiments as Roshawn...while homos will take the opposite stance. We know what gays do in sober & unapologetic "pride" parades where they anticipate & hope kids will be..in public. So behind closed doors?...yeah...that's a no-brainer...

Yup!

Hetero = A crime was committed.
Homo = The kid was just born that way.
NAMBLA = The molester is a hero.

We live in a nation of laws and we should all respect them. Once the assault was stopped the beat down should have stopped too. Then the police should have been called.

This man will probably be charged with assault of the molester. If I was on his jury I would likely have had to find him guilty. I would recommend he be sentenced to promise to never do it again.

We live in a nation of laws and we should all respect them. Once the assault was stopped the beat down should have stopped too. Then the police should have been called.

This man will probably be charged with assault of the molester. If I was on his jury I would likely have had to find him guilty. I would recommend he be sentenced to promise to never do it again.

Cops are on record that no charges will be filed against the father. I suppose if your son gets fucked up the ass by an adult and you walk in to see it, you can then be the judge of at what point your inherent rage will simmer down enough to stop pounding.

You sir are an ignorant bigot.

Straight men molest or rape young girls. Sorry but they do. Are gays any more likely to molest than straights? I haven't seen any data to support that.

You sir are an ignorant bigot.

Straight men molest or rape young girls. Sorry but they do. Are gays any more likely to molest than straights? I haven't seen any data to support that.

I'd beat the crap out of a man molesting a girl as well. If she was my daughter then he'd learn how to push up daises.

I'd have beaten him too, if I had caught him molesting one of my kids when they were small.

But I would not have killed him. He also would not have been available for photographs or arrests. I'd have kept him locked up someplace for periodic "freshening" of the bruises.

I'd have beaten him too, if I had caught him molesting one of my kids when they were small.

But I would not have killed him. He also would not have been available for photographs or arrests. I'd have kept him locked up someplace for periodic "freshening" of the bruises.

LOL. I likes your style.:lol:

Forum List

Back