ISIS: pay, convert, or die

In essence it's all very simple: . :cool:

Sharia Law says that non-muslims are to pay a special tax called "Jizya" if they want to live in an Islamic land.

Thus the Christians either need to pay the tax or relocate somewhere else.

Sharia Law says that non-muslims are to pay a special tax called "Jizya" if they want to live in an Islamic land.

Or be killed, thus persecution of Christians has begun.

You seem to be OK with that.

Based on your handle, you are Muslim.

Would you like to pay a special tax, living in Judeo-Christian land, just because you are Muslim, or would you prefer to relocate to somewhere else?

Or be killed, thus persecution of Christians has begun.
It's not persecution of the Christians or anyone else. They are just following both Iraqi and Sharia Law.

Article 2 of the new Iraqi Constitution says:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Would you like to pay a special tax, living in Judeo-Christian land, just because you are Muslim, or would you prefer to relocate to somewhere else?

Is PAY, COVERT, or DIE, no chance at "relocation", a pro ISIS post tossed that in. Christian persecution is happening NOW, in the parts of Syria & Iraq ISIS controls.

Sorry, but I don't debate hypothetical situations. .. :cool:

GOD-WILLS-IT.png

Perhaps we should answer with that theme Sunni Man....................

You Heathen.

Sorry, but I don't debate hypothetical situations. .. :cool:

You also appear to be allergic and resistant and hostile to honesty and openness.

Your Quran tells you to be deceitful to infidels. You follow your faith to the letter. (Or that crix-crax somebody mark down for your illiterate "prophet")

You are, indeed a good Muslim.

Your Quran tells you to be deceitful to infidels.
I keep hearing that statement from non-muslims.

Would you please post chapter and verse where the Quran says to be deceitful to infidels?

I have looked but can't find it........ :cool:

Of course you can't find it. It would suck.

Hmmmm........

You were saying how you drove the Crusaders off of your land.

Ummmm.........So what's the problem with Israel then..........Why do they keep handing you guys your asses over time.

Should have been able to drive out us in Iraq and Afghanistan as well. We show up and leave when we like.

Why can't you stop it............

Has Allah left you..................

Report: ISIS kills 270 in attack on Syrian gas field - CNN.com

Now Christians are targted. And I still see anti-Israeli threads and posts. What will take for the loathsome anti-Israel, anti-Hebrew crowd to wake up? I'd suggest Seroquel, but that just makes the psychos calmer.

ISIS pay, convert, or die?

I thought this was a thread about the IRS. :lol:

Both are bastards, far more interested in cash and power than much else.
ISIS are total fuck faced bastards one hope will dies of something nasty, quickly.

Forum List

Back