"Isis is not islamic" "Iran is islamic" Obama says so

ISIS is an Islamic group, why are people trying so hard to say their not?

I might be playing the Devil's advocate here but what I think they are saying is that these types of incidents are not in line with Islamic teachings thus even if they do claim to be doing it in the name of Allah they misrepresent the religion.

Isn't that what Christians say about those who bomb abortion clinics?

Now the question is, is there a parallel considering ALMOST all the violence in the world has one common denominator, Islam. Or those who claim to be Muslims. So what does people like Obama do? Throw out the whole of the Muslim community or try and isolate the terrorists as something other then Muslims?

My opinion, they ignore the threat that comes from Islam. Whether it is the majority of Muslims or not there is something rotten in the Muslim apple basket. Too many Imams preaching Jihad. Too many Muslims rioting and killing over a video trailer, or allegedly rioting. Too many Muslims getting violent over a satirical cartoon. Too many, too many for the connection to Islam to be ignored. If this were an isolated incident, like abortion bombing, then it could be written off as a rouge incident. But considering the amount of violence in the world and the connecting religion it is hard to just write it off.

"We must take care not to call ALL Germans Nazis. Not ALL Japanese are Imperialists, and not ALL Italians Fascists. Now let's round up the Japs and put them in concentration camps until this thing is over."
- FDR

We don't want to offend, it might make muslims mad at us:uhoh3:

God help us all, by the time we really see whats going on it may be too late JRoc.

What do you think should be done? If it is a problem with Islam what are the rest of us to do? The only answer is if THEY the Muslims do something. They could start by excommunicating Imams that call for jihad.

I might be playing the Devil's advocate here but what I think they are saying is that these types of incidents are not in line with Islamic teachings thus even if they do claim to be doing it in the name of Allah they misrepresent the religion.

Now the question is, is there a parallel considering ALMOST all the violence in the world has one common denominator, Islam. Or those who claim to be Muslims. So what does people like Obama do? Throw out the whole of the Muslim community or try and isolate the terrorists as something other then Muslims?

My opinion, they ignore the threat that comes from Islam. Whether it is the majority of Muslims or not there is something rotten in the Muslim apple basket. Too many Imams preaching Jihad. Too many Muslims rioting and killing over a video trailer, or allegedly rioting. Too many Muslims getting violent over a satirical cartoon. Too many, too many for the connection to Islam to be ignored. If this were an isolated incident, like abortion bombing, then it could be written off as a rouge incident. But considering the amount of violence in the world and the connecting religion it is hard to just write it off.

Whens the last time an abortion clinic was bombed? Christians always call out their own who go batshit crazy and do stupid things, Muslims not so much. ISIS has support from Muslims all over the globe!

ISIS and all the rest of these crazy whacked out Muslim fuckers believe that they are the true followers of Islam.
Obama and the rest want to act like these Terrorists are not Muslim but a bunch of common criminals.

Not to mention, Islam is not just a religion. It covers all aspects of life, including banking, justice system, etc. This is just an opinion of some blogger, but it does a good job of explaining how Islam is more like a way of life than just a religion where you go to church on Sunday, make your donations, etc.

Islam is not a religion like any other here s why. atheism

Whens the last time an abortion clinic was bombed? Christians always call out their own who go batshit crazy and do stupid things, Muslims not so much. ISIS has support from Muslims all over the globe!

I think we agree. Before long someone will come on this site and equate abortion clinic bombings to this latest incident, as they did the Boston bombing. It really is a sad commentary on the mind set of the left wing.

Not to mention, Islam is not just a religion. It covers all aspects of life, including banking, justice system, etc. This is just an opinion of some blogger, but it does a good job of explaining how Islam is more like a way of life than just a religion where you go to church on Sunday, make your donations, etc.

Islam is a way of life more than anything, thats what Westerners don't understand. They look at Muslims the same as they do Mormons and Catholics when its just not the same.

I don't think that's necessarily the case. I think that there are different "branches" so to speak, of Islam. Some are much more literal than others, but they are quite accepted in the Middle East countries, obviously.

In my opinion, so is Judaism and Christianity, or suppose to be. The difference is that Judaism and Christianity has assimilated in to the culture, not tried to change the culture, except in presenting an alternative.

In my opinion, so is Judaism and Christianity, or suppose to be. The difference is that Judaism and Christianity has assimilated in to the culture, not tried to change the culture, except in presenting an alternative.

That is because Islam IS a culture unto itself.

You aren't forced to submit to Christianity or Judaism

I don't know much about the Jewish religion, but I know with Christians, the New Testament denounces violence with Christ's "turn the other cheek" philosophies. He was FAR from as violent as the prophet Muhammad.

I don't know much about the Jewish religion, but I know with Christians, the New Testament denounces violence with Christ's "turn the other cheek" philosophies. He was FAR from as violent as the prophet Muhammad.
Jewish religion is for Jews we don't seek converts

Forum List

Back