ISIS Attacks Church in France

Looks like ISIS is doing exactly what the progressives want: targeting Christians specifically.

This is exactly why the left supports Islam, and will continue to support Islam.
isis didn't do a damn thing. two idiots with knives did. if they had a real connection to isis i'll be very surprised

It's been reported. The claim was they were soldiers of Islamic State.

Don't you pay attention?

And the method of execution was pure Isis.
oh for fucks sake.

seriously? "it's been reported?"

let me ask you a question - isis supposedly has control over these two killers in normandy and the grand plan is to send them into a church to kill one person and immediately be killed themselves?

isis didn't do anything. saying so is giving them way too much credit.

MikeK dreams of being the hero.
What kind of frustration prompts such a stupid, irrelevant comment? Can't you come up with even a somewhat intelligent assessment of the impending barbarism we soon will be dealing with?
(1) No impending barbarism
(2) arming MORE citizens is not the answer, even if it were

Another attack just to make Trump look good.

Funny how half the attacks make Trump look good and then don't.

Also, how does Trump look good? He's not going to stop this happening, he just makes suggestions about being tough, but then flips the next second anyway.

Surely in this day and age people can see through this nonsense (yes, I know, they don't, but....)

How many books have been written about this very thing? I read a John Grisham book that basically did the same thing.

What nonsense?

I read a John Grisham book, about mountains and coal mining.

Looks like ISIS is doing exactly what the progressives want: targeting Christians specifically.

This is exactly why the left supports Islam, and will continue to support Islam.
isis didn't do a damn thing. two idiots with knives did. if they had a real connection to isis i'll be very surprised

Don't you pay attention?

oh for fucks sake.

let me ask you a question - isis supposedly has control over these two killers in normandy and the grand plan is to send them into a church to kill one person and immediately be killed themselves?

That church was on a list of several churches. And the authorities paid no attention to it.

Why must only far right wingers want war?

The power whore Dem Candidate arranged to take down Libya. Creating yet another void of power for terrorists to thrive in. Her HUBBY bombed Iraq DAILY for 8 years and starved them of food and medicine.

Not ANY difference between those choices. As for the FRENCH -- they are PISSED and now KNOW they are at war. Must be a bunch of right-wingers huh?
I'm glad--have been waiting for someone to get pissed, since we won't.

Don't you pay attention?

oh for fucks sake.

That church was on a list of several churches. And the authorities paid no attention to it.
oh well. a list. that changes everything.

It's the depraved barbarism I don't get.

I don't think I'll ever get over the old priest.

It's hit me hard.

Well, that's Radical Islam for you. Totally barbaric.

As if invading Iraq and then screwing up the post war period so a million people die isn't barbaric.

I can agree. We never should've invaded Iraq to begin with.

But that's whatever, I'm talking about Radical Islam right now.

I understand. However what's so different about radical Islam and other radicals?

I mean, imagine the US had suffered what is going on. Imagine other Christian countries suffered, no isolated terrorist attacks where a few people died, but invasions and massive political interference, bombings and all sorts. Image what the right in the US would be doing. They're already talking about bombing Mecca (see that in the last 10 minutes) and so on. You talk about taking their guns away and they're talking about standing up and fighting.

I'm talking radical Islam too, but from the other perspective, because some people on this forum (no idea if this is your or not, though looks to me like a not) need a massive dollop of perspective and empathy.

What is wrong with you? An old man had his throat cut by zealot scumbags and you make this about Donald Trump?

It's not about Trump. It's about using common sense and banishing these known barbarians from Western civilization and enforcing border controls to prevent them from getting in. Sadly Trump is the only guy saying anything like that. The rest have their heads buried in the sand.

These attacks in France and the barbarism in Germany are harbingers of things which surely will be happening here. After all the nonsense and pacifying bullshit we'll be fed by our "leadership" the simple and obvious fact is the only effective way we will have of dealing with it is armed citizens, qualified men and women who are well trained and are carrying concealed handguns.

Radical Islam is at war with the West. We have the choice of waiting to be killed in terrorist attacks and by lone-wolf assassinations or to prepare to defend ourselves and others.
MikeK dreams of being the hero.
I believe in arming myself as well. Do you think everybody who is willing to own and use a gun is looking to be a hero? If so, explain.

It's the depraved barbarism I don't get.

I don't think I'll ever get over the old priest.

It's hit me hard.

Well, that's Radical Islam for you. Totally barbaric.

As if invading Iraq and then screwing up the post war period so a million people die isn't barbaric.

I can agree. We never should've invaded Iraq to begin with.

But that's whatever, I'm talking about Radical Islam right now.

I understand. However what's so different about radical Islam and other radicals?

I mean, imagine the US had suffered what is going on. Imagine other Christian countries suffered, no isolated terrorist attacks where a few people died, but invasions and massive political interference, bombings and all sorts. Image what the right in the US would be doing. They're already talking about bombing Mecca (see that in the last 10 minutes) and so on. You talk about taking their guns away and they're talking about standing up and fighting.

I'm talking radical Islam too, but from the other perspective, because some people on this forum (no idea if this is your or not, though looks to me like a not) need a massive dollop of perspective and empathy.

I can't be bothered with all that stuff.

What is wrong with you? An old man had his throat cut by zealot scumbags and you make this about Donald Trump?

It's not about Trump. It's about using common sense and banishing these known barbarians from Western civilization and enforcing border controls to prevent them from getting in. Sadly Trump is the only guy saying anything like that. The rest have their heads buried in the sand.
I understand that. What I don't understand is Tipsycatlover's remark. Maybe it was just badly worded- that's why I asked her directly- because it sure sounds like she's saying yippee Trump supporters have another dead body to celebrate.

Funny how half the attacks make Trump look good and then don't.

Also, how does Trump look good? He's not going to stop this happening, he just makes suggestions about being tough, but then flips the next second anyway.

Surely in this day and age people can see through this nonsense (yes, I know, they don't, but....)

How many books have been written about this very thing? I read a John Grisham book that basically did the same thing.

Trump "looks good" because he is the only one saying what most people are thinking. That these third world barbarians need to be kept in their own countries. The fact that no Democrat can admit the obvious truth isn't the Donald's fault. You progressives look bad constantly defending these Islamic assholes, which is why so many are going to flock to Trump.

Last edited:

I understand that. What I don't understand is Tipsycatlover's remark. Maybe it was just badly worded- that's why I asked her directly- because it sure sounds like she's saying yippee Trump supporters have another dead body to celebrate.

We want all killings to stop. Our side is the only one that knows what needs to be done about it. The sooner everyone figures it out the better.

The killings aren't going to stop by being nice to Muslims and letting more of them swarm into western countries.

We want all killings to stop. Our side is the only one that knows what needs to be done about it. The sooner everyone figures it out the better.

The killings aren't going to stop by being nice to Muslims and letting more of them swarm into western countries.
I know that. What I don't know is why you seem to be speaking for Tipsycatlover.

No, we are not to MURDER. KILLING is another thing.
NeedPeaceButFirst_zpsrmm1lbla.jpg

Forum List

Back