ISIS Attacks Church in France

Unknown how many refrigerators and air conditioning units assisted in the attack.

A parish priest has been killed after having his throat cut by two knife-wielding hostage-takers who stormed a French church in a suspected terror attack.

The two attackers entered the Church of the Gambetta at around 9.45am local time (8.45am UK time) during morning prayers.

They took the priest, two nuns and two worshippers hostage and local media reports suggest the knifemen shouted a message in support of Islamic State as they launched the attack.

A third nun is said to have escaped the siege, in Rouen, Normandy, and raised the alarm.

Keep reading...
*** sarcasm alert,try to imagine surprise on my face***

The religion of peace kills a harmless priest, Gee what a surprise.:eusa_eh: Looks like I will be CC on Sunday mornings from now on.

And in the sacred presence of the Mass too.

I feel sick to the stomach. More so than the other stuff they have done.
I don't like it either,we aren't supposed to kill. That said I'd rather shoot a Muslim nut job than watch my pastor get beheaded although Christians have been forewarned death comes with the faith. This poor man got his white robe today, may he RIP.

KJV Revelation 6: 9-11 FIFTH SEAL

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
No, we are not to MURDER. KILLING is another thing.

So was Isis mentioned at the convention last night.

Excuse me the hedonist convention and all their free stuff, terrorism would interfere with their circus.

Sorry,only rainbows and unicorns are acceptable topics at the DNC.

except for tonight

when the theme is

Fuck The Police

Sounds like the perfect night for a mass blue flu epidemic.
And be sure to inform the Bernie crowd .....

they have roadie like folks as security i noticed

at least the ones that was stripping bernie signs from supporters last night

No surprise there.
Cant have any signs of division.
But thats okay,they'll show it when it comes time to vote by staying home.

yes lapdog CNN

the staging of the Fuck the Police tonight

as

mothers of gun violence by police

Sorry,only rainbows and unicorns are acceptable topics at the DNC.

except for tonight

when the theme is

Fuck The Police

Sounds like the perfect night for a mass blue flu epidemic.
And be sure to inform the Bernie crowd .....

they have roadie like folks as security i noticed

at least the ones that was stripping bernie signs from supporters last night

No surprise there.
Cant have any signs of division.
But thats okay,they'll show it when it comes time to vote by staying home.

yes lapdog CNN

the staging of the Fuck the Police tonight

as

mothers of gun violence by police

wonder how long

CNN had to struggle to come up

with that one

Looks like ISIS is doing exactly what the progressives want: targeting Christians specifically.

This is exactly why the left supports Islam, and will continue to support Islam.
The French need to do a little payback. Like, a little nuke right on Mecca.

Why must only far right wingers want war?

The power whore Dem Candidate arranged to take down Libya. Creating yet another void of power for terrorists to thrive in. Her HUBBY bombed Iraq DAILY for 8 years and starved them of food and medicine.

Not ANY difference between those choices. As for the FRENCH -- they are PISSED and now KNOW they are at war. Must be a bunch of right-wingers huh?

Looks like ISIS is doing exactly what the progressives want: targeting Christians specifically.

This is exactly why the left supports Islam, and will continue to support Islam.
isis didn't do a damn thing. two idiots with knives did. if they had a real connection to isis i'll be very surprised

isis didn't do a damn thing. two idiots with knives did. if they had a real connection to isis i'll be very surprised

It's been reported. The claim was they were soldiers of Islamic State.

Don't you pay attention?

And the method of execution was pure Isis.

Another attack just to make Trump look good.

Funny how half the attacks make Trump look good and then don't.

Also, how does Trump look good? He's not going to stop this happening, he just makes suggestions about being tough, but then flips the next second anyway.

Surely in this day and age people can see through this nonsense (yes, I know, they don't, but....)

How many books have been written about this very thing? I read a John Grisham book that basically did the same thing.

Forum List

Back