ISIS Attacks Church in France

Do you have any ideas about what prompted Merkel's actions? I'd be interested in knowing what they are. I can't believe she acted out of simple stupidity.
She was merely stepping and fetching for her corporate masters.

It's really not more complicated than that.

Funny how half the attacks make Trump look good and then don't.

Also, how does Trump look good? He's not going to stop this happening, he just makes suggestions about being tough, but then flips the next second anyway.

Surely in this day and age people can see through this nonsense (yes, I know, they don't, but....)

How many books have been written about this very thing? I read a John Grisham book that basically did the same thing.

Trump has repeatedly said how he will stop the terrorism.

It's not his fault that you are an idiot who cant remember jack shit.

These attacks in France and the barbarism in Germany are harbingers of things which surely will be happening here. After all the nonsense and pacifying bullshit we'll be fed by our "leadership" the simple and obvious fact is the only effective way we will have of dealing with it is armed citizens, qualified men and women who are well trained and are carrying concealed handguns.

Radical Islam is at war with the West. We have the choice of waiting to be killed in terrorist attacks and by lone-wolf assassinations or to prepare to defend ourselves and others.
MikeK dreams of being the hero.
I believe in arming myself as well. Do you think everybody who is willing to own and use a gun is looking to be a hero? If so, explain.
Nope.

Unknown how many refrigerators and air conditioning units assisted in the attack.

A parish priest has been killed after having his throat cut by two knife-wielding hostage-takers who stormed a French church in a suspected terror attack.

The two attackers entered the Church of the Gambetta at around 9.45am local time (8.45am UK time) during morning prayers.

They took the priest, two nuns and two worshippers hostage and local media reports suggest the knifemen shouted a message in support of Islamic State as they launched the attack.

A third nun is said to have escaped the siege, in Rouen, Normandy, and raised the alarm.

Keep reading...
*** sarcasm alert,try to imagine surprise on my face***

The religion of peace kills a harmless priest, Gee what a surprise.:eusa_eh: Looks like I will be CC on Sunday mornings from now on.

And in the sacred presence of the Mass too.

I feel sick to the stomach. More so than the other stuff they have done.
I don't like it either,we aren't supposed to kill. That said I'd rather shoot a Muslim nut job than watch my pastor get beheaded although Christians have been forewarned death comes with the faith. This poor man got his white robe today, may he RIP.

KJV Revelation 6: 9-11 FIFTH SEAL

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
No, we are not to MURDER. KILLING is another thing.
Good point,I know I'd shoot if the time came.

Also, how does Trump look good? He's not going to stop this happening, he just makes suggestions about being tough, but then flips the next second anyway.

Surely in this day and age people can see through this nonsense (yes, I know, they don't, but....)

How many books have been written about this very thing? I read a John Grisham book that basically did the same thing.

The left refuse to even listen.

They think us starting a war with Russia is good, but standing against the Islamo-Nazis carrying out daily attacks against Western countries is bigoted.

Unknown how many refrigerators and air conditioning units assisted in the attack.

A parish priest has been killed after having his throat cut by two knife-wielding hostage-takers who stormed a French church in a suspected terror attack.

The two attackers entered the Church of the Gambetta at around 9.45am local time (8.45am UK time) during morning prayers.

They took the priest, two nuns and two worshippers hostage and local media reports suggest the knifemen shouted a message in support of Islamic State as they launched the attack.

A third nun is said to have escaped the siege, in Rouen, Normandy, and raised the alarm.

Keep reading...
*** sarcasm alert,try to imagine surprise on my face***

The religion of peace kills a harmless priest, Gee what a surprise.:eusa_eh: Looks like I will be CC on Sunday mornings from now on.

And in the sacred presence of the Mass too.

I feel sick to the stomach. More so than the other stuff they have done.
I don't like it either,we aren't supposed to kill. That said I'd rather shoot a Muslim nut job than watch my pastor get beheaded although Christians have been forewarned death comes with the faith. This poor man got his white robe today, may he RIP.

KJV Revelation 6: 9-11 FIFTH SEAL

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

8 years yes.

After trying to be fair minded, I'm getting a paradigm shift.

The priest was the catalyst.
I'm also trying to be fair minded but when people will come out en masse to protest the burning of a Koran and yet stay silent over the killing of people it's hard to justify. Why aren't Muslims doing more? The shit will hit the fan soon if they don't and it won't be pretty.

Looks like ISIS is doing exactly what the progressives want: targeting Christians specifically.

This is exactly why the left supports Islam, and will continue to support Islam.
isis didn't do a damn thing. two idiots with knives did. if they had a real connection to isis i'll be very surprised

It's been reported. The claim was they were soldiers of Islamic State.

Don't you pay attention?

And the method of execution was pure Isis.
oh for fucks sake.

seriously? "it's been reported?"

let me ask you a question - isis supposedly has control over these two killers in normandy and the grand plan is to send them into a church to kill one person and immediately be killed themselves?

isis didn't do anything. saying so is giving them way too much credit.

That church was on a list of several churches. And the authorities paid no attention to it.
But they guard the mosques.
(And synagogues)

These attacks in France and the barbarism in Germany are harbingers of things which surely will be happening here. After all the nonsense and pacifying bullshit we'll be fed by our "leadership" the simple and obvious fact is the only effective way we will have of dealing with it is armed citizens, qualified men and women who are well trained and are carrying concealed handguns.

Radical Islam is at war with the West. We have the choice of waiting to be killed in terrorist attacks and by lone-wolf assassinations or to prepare to defend ourselves and others.
MikeK dreams of being the hero.
I believe in arming myself as well. Do you think everybody who is willing to own and use a gun is looking to be a hero? If so, explain.
Nope.
Thanks for sharing.

Looks like ISIS is doing exactly what the progressives want: targeting Christians specifically.

This is exactly why the left supports Islam, and will continue to support Islam.
isis didn't do a damn thing. two idiots with knives did. if they had a real connection to isis i'll be very surprised

Don't you pay attention?

ISIS are savages.

Another attack just to make Trump look good.

Trump is tough.

Don't you pay attention?

ISIS are savages.

You can say that again!

and again...and again...and again...and......

Don't you pay attention?

ISIS are savages.

You can say that again!

and again...and again...and again...and......
Wonder why our Prez can't?

Kermiche was known to have been a friend of Maxime Hauchard, a French jihadi who has appeared unmasked in videos showing the slaughter of captives from the USA and Syria.

French security sources said Kermiche met former Catholic Hauchard, now 24, close to his home village of Le Bosc-Roger-en-Roumois, in Normandy. ..

Pictured: ISIS knifeman who slit elderly priest's throat in Normandy

so what do you imagine trump has said he would do that would have in any way changed recent attacks?

Church where jihadis slaughtered priest was on an ISIS 'hit list' discovered in police raid on another fanatic's hideout LAST YEAR
  • Church attacked by Islamists in northern France today was on ISIS 'hit list'
  • List of churches was found on suspected ISIS extremist Sid Ahmed Ghlam
  • Police arrested him in Paris in April last year as he allegedly planned terror
  • Priest was slaughtered in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray during today's attack
By PETER ALLEN IN PARIS and OLLIE GILLMAN and JULIAN ROBINSON FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 14:44, 26 July 2016 | UPDATED: 19:47, 26 July 2016

How would you define a connection with ISIS?

I don't believe ISIS issues an ID card, but if cutting the throat of an iconic infidel in the name of Allah does not qualify as a spiritual connection with that fanatical cult I'd like to know what does.

Forum List

Back