Isaiah Washington leaves the democrat party, says democrats hurt black community

Who cares, you have a lot of blacks who are republican, most of them have money and they do not want to pay taxes.

Unless its Trump-hating Jussie ' Fake Hate Crime' Smollette, Dems don't care.

:p

Top black actor and influencer in the black community enjoy 2020

A "Top black actor"? Really now...I had to look him up...not what one would call the "top".

As for 2020, I will enjoy it greatly. My youngest child will graduate high school and move out of the house! I love my children but I am looking forward to it just being the wife and I again. Plus we have a trip already planned to the North West, the one area of the country I have not been to. It will be a great year. Plus it is an election year so the entertainment on broads like this will go up exponentially as everyone makes their predictions.

A "Top black actor"? Really now...I had to look him up...not what one would call the "top".

As for 2020, I will enjoy it greatly. My youngest child will graduate high school and move out of the house! I love my children but I am looking forward to it just being the wife and I again. Plus we have a trip already planned to the North West, the one area of the country I have not been to. It will be a great year. Plus it is an election year so the entertainment on broads like this will go up exponentially as everyone makes their predictions.
He’s on national tv every day IDK? I don’t watch his show either but I knew of him

He’s on national tv every day IDK? I don’t watch his show either but I knew of him

Every day? What show is that?

Grey’s Anatomy

Watch the video you might learn why blacks are leaving the democrats

Grey’s Anatomy

He was on Grey’s Anatomy for 4 years, the last time was in 2014.

Grey’s Anatomy

He was on Grey’s Anatomy for 4 years, the last time was in 2014.
And was the star

Forum List

Back