Is World War just Become Inevitable now, Due to the Recent Escalation?

6blsrt.jpg

That's what democrats and some GOP lifers and Biden wants.... so hold onto your vagina hats libs here it comes.... your big lesson in why not to vote against a person....

I don't think Putin is suicidal. I'd guess it's more likely he's looking for a way to slip into retirement before it's done FOR him.
Well just place your bets on that! Your theories are as good as mine, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't voice mine.

Until now the Crimea bridge was a sitting duck for the Ukraine, but was avoided for reasons we can only speculate upon. But now the step has been taken by the Ukraine, at America's direction and that resulted in the counter strike from Russia being a very sizable escalation.

Maybe we can discuss the chances of the escalations becoming much bigger quite soon.

I find it interesting that Russia didn't hit Zelensky's headquarters directly?

What's going to happen if either Zelensky or Putin is taken out by their enemy?

Well just place your bets on that! Your theories are as good as mine, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't voice mine.

Until now the Crimea bridge was a sitting duck for the Ukraine, but was avoided for reasons we can only speculate upon. But now the step has been taken by the Ukraine, at America's direction and that resulted in the counter strike from Russia being a very sizable escalation.

Maybe we can discuss the chances of the escalations becoming much bigger quite soon.

I find it interesting that Russia didn't hit Zelensky's headquarters directly?

What's going to happen if either Zelensky or Putin is taken out by their enemy?
Putin has put himself in such a box that he'll need to go one direction or the other pretty soon. While he no doubt has some ultra-nationalist whackos screaming in his ear to escalate, my guess (and that's all I've got) is that he'll opt to save his own skin.

Russia came as close to destroying Zelensky's personal headquarters as it dared, but hit the intended target to within inches of what was intended.
I wouldn’t put much stock in what Russia Times says; they’re a propaganda outlet for the Russian government.

Putin has put himself in such a box
Isn't it a shame that we don't have a single adult around Biden who would have argued that we bring peace about with heavy diplomacy instead of jumping into this war monetarily for political reasons?... Because that's why Joe is funding Ukraine... to keep this war and an excuse for his rotten economy going as long as possible....

Putin has put himself in such a box that he'll need to go one direction or the other pretty soon. While he no doubt has some ultra-nationalist whackos screaming in his ear to escalate, my guess (and that's all I've got) is that he'll opt to save his own skin.
I heard he’s paranoid that what happened to Saddam and Qaddafi will happen to him.

Isn't it a shame that we don't have a single adult around Biden who would have argued that we bring peace about with heavy diplomacy instead of jumping into this war monetarily for political reasons?... Because that's why Joe is funding Ukraine... to keep this war and an excuse for his rotten economy going as long as possible....
Yeah, this is all Biden's fault.

Sheesh, you people.

Your opinion is valuable too!
Putin could possibly be faced with resistance in Russia, but I don't see any indication yet that that is happening. I think it's a popular notion in America that Putin stands alone, but I'm pretty sure that's only due to US propaganda.

To begin with, it's not Putin's war, it's Russia's war and it's backed with the resolve of the Russian people and Russia's military.

Now you have somebody else's opinion.

Russia came as close to destroying Zelensky's personal headquarters as it dared, but hit the intended target to within inches of what was intended.
Nope it became inevitable after the theft of the 2020 election

Yeah, this is all Biden's fault.

Sheesh, you people.
Who is in office as leader of the free world?... who suggested in public that Putin could take a small part of Ukraine before the fighting even began... back when we should have been using diplomacy to keep it from happening....

I wouldn’t put much stock in what Russia Times says; they’re a propaganda outlet for the Russian government.
I'm sure you wouldn't but that's because of all Americans are encouraged to keep up their comfort level on the war.

Losing that causes problems, as was demonstrated with the Vietnam war! And that one didn't really include the nuclear threat component.

Who is in office as leader of the free world?... who suggested in public that Putin could take a small part of Ukraine before the fighting even began... back when we should have been using diplomacy to keep it from happening....
No, that's not what he suggested. This is Putin's war, this is Putin's fault, this is Putin's disaster.

I don't care what comrade Tucker says.

Forum List

Back