Is World War just Become Inevitable now, Due to the Recent Escalation?

I'm sure you wouldn't but that's because of all Americans are encouraged to keep up their comfort level on the war.

Losing that causes problems, as was demonstrated with the Vietnam war! And that one didn't really include the nuclear threat component.
It could have. What if a US president had authorized nukes? There were a few who thought we should, but the MAD theory saved the world. In Russia we may have a leader who is actually mad. We’ll have to wait and see, but shouldn’t give an inch.

No, that's not what he suggested. This is Putin's war, this is Putin's fault, this is Putin's disaster.
It's always the leader of the victim country that is to blame. Go with that if it affords you some comfort.
I don't care what comrade Tucker says.

Trump has finally decided to test the waters on taking an antiwar stance. It could work or it could be too little, too late?

Who is in office as leader of the free world?... who suggested in public that Putin could take a small part of Ukraine before the fighting even began... back when we should have been using diplomacy to keep it from happening....
Give up a small part? It’s certainly not ours to give up and any attempt on our part to facilitate it would just amount to another Munich. Taking “a small part” is never enough for a dictator, as history has shown.

It's Putin's war that never would have happened of trump was still in the white house.
I think you are wrong is you are suggesting that Trump would have allowed the war against Russia.

But you're still wrong if you believe that it's Biden's war. It's America's war against Russia and Biden is powerless to stop it.

He too would be whacked if he interfered.

Think of this war as America's last real opportunity. World supremacy, uncontested, is at stake for America.

They can't blame Putin. He's a beloved authoritarian leader.

I'm already impressed with the counter-propaganda.

Could it be that Trump is ready to take the antiwar position?

He will be putting himself in very real mortal danger if he does.

That will be the move that will get him whacked in my opinion.

I think you are wrong is you are suggesting that Trump would have allowed the war against Russia.

But you're still wrong if you believe that it's Biden's war. It's America's war against Russia and Biden is powerless to stop it.

He too would be whacked if he interfered.

Think of this war as America's last real opportunity. World supremacy, uncontested, is at stake for America.
How am I wrong? Putin was basically quite during the 4 years of trump. Putin was invading countries before trump and started invading again after Trump.

How am I wrong? Putin was basically quite during the 4 years of trump.
Russia wasn't challenged by Trump to any serious level. And the Ukrainians weren't being coerced to challenge Russia to a critical point.
Putin was invading countries before trump and started invading again after Trump.

It's America that invades countries. About 40 of them since the end of WW2.

Russia has pursued efforts of finding a peaceful approach to US aggression.

The whistle was blown on America with the Iraq war in which America was shown to be a warmongering pariah nation, caught redhanded in lies to justify war.

Who is in office as leader of the free world?... who suggested in public that Putin could take a small part of Ukraine before the fighting even began... back when we should have been using diplomacy to keep it from happening....
Death tobPutin and all that support him. Putin started this every thing that follows is owned by Putin.

World War? Putin can't even take Ukraine.
The thing is Jax, Russia could wipe the entire Ukraine off the map in a matter of minutes.

But maybe a few minutes longer to deal with America.

But about as quickly as America would need to do the same with Russia.

Why do the Neo-GOP continue to mischaraacterize what the president said. Didn't Russian irregular troops and Russian supported militia's already make minor incursions into Ukraine territory?

"I think what you're going to see is that Russia will be held accountable if it invades. And it depends on what it does. It's one thing if it's a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do."

Ya just can't trust the Neo-GOP whenever they talk about Biden, ever.

Historians will likely look back and surmise That WW3 began back in February. It's already a multinational conflict. There are already numerous Western militaries active on the battlefield in Ukraine, engaging Russian assets. Sure... They may call themselves "volunteers". But no one with two brain cells to rub together buy that nonsense for an instant. Ukraine was getting totally creamed until Western assets including manpower were entered into the equation.
And now Russia is also calling on his nation's allies to get involved. And all of that is jist up to this point. And the situation shows no hint of deescalting.

Forum List

Back