Is Ukraine going to defeat Russia?

It is generally agreed that the American media are getting tired of the war.
And so is Europe.
It seems that this time, President Z. WILL accept a ride to exile -- unless he wants to be a martyr.
The Ukrainians put up one h*ll of a fight. They DO have something in common with the Russians: a stubborn streak.
Besides all the totally senseless and unnecessary deaths on both sides, the most disgusting thing is that Western "statesmen" (and women!) will soon be jetting to Moscow to meet with P*t*n to make business deals.
If there is a God in some form, P*t*n has to be punished in some way or another for what he has unleashed: the millions of refugees, the slaughter of innocent men and women and children and babies; the wanton destruction of cities (with their cultural landmarks), the deaths of so many young men for nothing. Nothing.
You are wrong.
US Corporations are leaving Russia in droves.
Agree that Putin's future looks bleak, both in Russia and in the hereafter.
I cringe whenever I see Putin make the sign of the cross. ugh

It sure doesnt look like it.

What evidence do we have that Ukraine will win?
Ukraine is actually winning, continually taking back territory.

Putin has lost in the neighborhood of 35,000 troops and a couple of thousand of their best armored vehicles from APC's to tanks and SP guns.

They''ve also now lost around 200 aircraft including both fixed wing and helicopters.

As long as the west keeps providing Ukraine the weapons, ordnance, and ammunition to continue the fight Russia can't win.

In the end their may be a negotiated settlement that allows Russia to keep some territory but they will then be fighting a generational insurgency and guerilla war of attrition they will never win.

Economically the longer this goes on the worse the economic damage and unrest within Russia will be.

If the war ended tomorrow Russia would not be able to recover militarily and economically for at least a decade. They simply don't have the money to do so.

There was never any doubt from day one that Russia would win.
If you define "win" as capturing Ukraine, hell yes there is doubt, that didn't happen.
Russia thought they could take Ukraine in 3-days.
Problem is no one told the Ukrainians that they couldn't win.
The Ukes are going toe-to-toe with the Russians 4-months now.
As the US generals describe it, "its a knife fight".
Lots of slashing and blood on both sides.

On a side note, Russia can't get computer chips to replace their high tech weapons....awwwww.

Last edited:
It bothers me we didnt avoid this from the jump through diplomacy.

Adam Schiff, perhaps the greatest American Statesman who has ever lived, said you do not put sanctions on Russia before they invade because then you cant after they invade.

Seems to me that Ukraine could have given up some of their eastern areas THAT ARE RUSSIAN SYMPATHETIC and avoided war.

We sure as FUCK should not have sent $40 billion OF THE MONEY WE WORK FOR TO UKRAINE.

WHAT AN UTTERLY FAILED ADMINISTRATION.

I am truly shocked that China has not moved on Taiwan.
Appeasing dictators with expansionist dreams only ensures they will not stop.

I swear it's like we've forgotten what led to WWII.

Basically only the western world is all worked up over Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
The other 75% of the world; Asia, Africa, India, South America, Middle East, could care less.
That might have been the situation when it started but with the shortages of grain, fertilizer, and petroleum they are certainly noticing.

Basically only the western world is all worked up over Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
The other 75% of the world; Asia, Africa, India, South America, Middle East, could care less.
Wrong. Japan and even Switzerland are helping Ukraine.
There is a growing list of nations involved in defeating Putin.

Appeasing dictators with expansionist dreams only ensures they will not stop.
I swear it's like we've forgotten what led to WWII.
True.
I thought the prior post was a joke when he called Adam Schiff one of the greatest statesmen in history.
That lying POS is one of the worst politicians in history.

It bothers me we didnt avoid this from the jump through diplomacy.

Adam Schiff, perhaps the greatest American Statesman who has ever lived, said you do not put sanctions on Russia before they invade because then you cant after they invade.

Seems to me that Ukraine could have given up some of their eastern areas THAT ARE RUSSIAN SYMPATHETIC and avoided war.

We sure as FUCK should not have sent $40 billion OF THE MONEY WE WORK FOR TO UKRAINE.

WHAT AN UTTERLY FAILED ADMINISTRATION.

I am truly shocked that China has not moved on Taiwan.
China wont move on Taiwan until after Xi is probably elected for a 3 rd term later this year ..

Well I guess that makes you a wet nurse whiner trump cry baby.
Biden has been in office for a (long long) year and a half and before the Russian invasion of that crooked little country that gave a no-show job to Biden's kid in order to have access to U.S. strategy. When legitimate arguments are offered about Biden's lack of interest in the Ukraine, the Ukie supporters talk about the former president. WTF?

Forum List

Back