Is Truth Social going to be... what it appears to be?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

Ok, this video is on Devin Nunes who is a staffer at (CEO of?) Truth Social, Trump's answer to big tech censorship

but the thing is, if you have a phone and you have Google... I mean, there is NO privacy there... Where can you buy a phone where you don't have to have google or some other anti-privacy company...?

The whole world is going to know that you are a Trumper... including the freaks and thugs and....

Ok, this video is on Devin Nunes who is a staffer at (CEO of?) Truth Social, Trump's answer to big tech censorship

but the thing is, if you have a phone and you have Google... I mean, there is NO privacy there... Where can you buy a phone where you don't have to have google or some other anti-privacy company...?

The whole world is going to know that you are a Trumper... including the freaks and thugs and....

Think of Truth Social as being a tiger.

1651520238507.png

Your phones and other devices have already told us who you are. Just waiting on the secret codes to enact our plan, code named........"Piss off the Tiger" apparently.

I don't like the whole world knowing my business.. I have nothing to hide... I'm so law abiding I'm boring... go to Church and etc...

I just do NOT appreciate people knowing my business...

for one, people can stalk you when they know you too well... Stalkers are incredibly dangerous

I don't like the whole world knowing my business.. I have nothing to hide... I'm so law abiding I'm boring... go to Church and etc...

I just do NOT appreciate people knowing my business...

for one, people can stalk you when they know you too well... Stalkers are incredibly dangerous
If you have a smart device or drive a car, your life is an open book.

And if you're a Trumper, people will know that you're not all there.

Your phones and other devices have already told us who you are. Just waiting on the secret codes to enact our plan, code named........"Piss off the Tiger" apparently.
The point is that we humans love to know what others are doing. We record or use paperwork or other ways. They know what we like, what we are, and our ways of living. A despot can have a lot of fun with that.

The point is that we humans love to know what others are doing. We record or use paperwork or other ways. They know what we like, what we are, and our ways of living. A despot can have a lot of fun with that.
i give them as little info as posible... don't really care if they know who I voted for, which is probably public record

other than that, I try not to let demons into my head (or me into theirs) any more than... u know... naturally happens simply bc I am a dumbass human

Forum List

Back