Is Trump The Most Alpha President In Decades?

Is Trump The Most Alpha POTUS?

• Yes. He is the fucking man.

• No. He is awesome and likely top 5 ever but not number one.

Results are only viewable after voting.
obama-gay-tabloid1.jpg

Mud-in-face gets ALL his news (and education) from the above source...(Breitbart is pissed....LOL)

Mud-in-face!? Yesterday there was a question regarding your maturity. You didn't answer, no need the answer is obvious.

At 70, I have not abandoned my sarcasm.....One of my many attributes.....
Don't like it ? Put me on ignore.......LOL

Point of order: There is NO question regarding nat's maturity......

He's VERY mature for a three year old.

WOW....how will I ever be able to cope with such on-the-spot insult????.......LOL

Mud-in-face!? Yesterday there was a question regarding your maturity. You didn't answer, no need the answer is obvious.

At 70, I have not abandoned my sarcasm.....One of my many attributes.....
Don't like it ? Put me on ignore.......LOL

Yea, sarcasm....that's it, LOL. Too bad age doesn't define maturity.

well, it's better than what you pretend passes for "thinking"

and you really do need to change your Nic to something that more accurately represents you

one of the tallest ever, lowest golf handicap, hottest first lady, history of world class poontang, billionaire, slaps down jabronis like kim jong un.

Such a nice change from a beta male like our last POTUS

kyrvn.jpg

If the measure of a leader should include how much pussy he can get, why aren't you people praising Roy Moore,
instead of denying that he got all that pussy?
Roy Moore is the man

one of the tallest ever, lowest golf handicap, hottest first lady, history of world class poontang, billionaire, slaps down jabronis like kim jong un.

Such a nice change from a beta male like our last POTUS

kyrvn.jpg

If the measure of a leader should include how much pussy he can get, why aren't you people praising Roy Moore,
instead of denying that he got all that pussy?
Roy Moore is the man
His cowboy hat makes it so...

Point of order: There is NO question regarding nat's maturity......

He's VERY mature for a three year old.

WOW....how will I ever be able to cope with such on-the-spot insult????.......LOL

Don't bother since it doesn't appear to be your strong suit...

If I were you I'd (just prior to committing suicide) bitch and moan to one of those politicians you worship about how the Internet is picking on me.

Trump is an obese fast food junkie who golfs and tweets more than doing his actual job. He’s a spoiled daddy’s boy who wouldn’t be anything without papas money

yes, without daddy's money and the lifelong pampering it has provided, mr trump and his doofus sons would be just like so many other angry ignoramus cowards:

dhfczfuvwaaoesg.jpg

"Respectfully, anyone who thinks this man represents our culture and values has never worn the maroon beret...and never will," the 82nd Airborne Division tweeted, referring to the image."

"Our WWII Airborne forefathers jumped into Europe to defeat Nazism. We know who we are. We know our legacy."

"Anyone can purchase that hat. Valor is earned," the official Twitter account for the 82nd Airborne Division, one of the US Army's renowned infantry units, addressed an image of a man who wore a hat bearing the division's emblem while rendering what appeared to be a KKK salute.

US military leader rebukes former service member believed to be part of a white supremacist group

alpha males don't fabricate fake medical excuses to dismiss them from military service.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back