Is Trump really a successful businessman

Amazing how he won't reveal the truth to all. That may be around the corner so stick around.
What are you talking about? Pretty much EVERYBODY that has a clue says he's worth about 2 billion. That includes people who don't like him.

Feel free to go after the man for his faults, lord knows he has plenty... But this just makes you look stupid.
Trump says he is worth over 10B. Now who is the stupid one? HAH!
Trump never said that, you were just easily brainwashed by the fake news media into thinking that Trump said that.

You. Doesn't surprise me a bit that someone would over value themselves. Hell, most people think they are average or above average. When clearly that can't be the case. Evidence thus far says you are below average in intelligence for actually engaging on this topic with me. Do you believe you are below average? I doubt it, but it's likely true. Like Trump it's just natural for people to over value themselves.

But we are talking about what he is actually worth in monetary value. People who HATE HIM but have a clue on how much he is worth has it in the billions. Now, he didn't start off with billions... So... Do you think he's a bad business man still?

You. Doesn't surprise me a bit that someone would over value themselves. Hell, most people think they are average or above average. When clearly that can't be the case. Evidence thus far says you are below average in intelligence for actually engaging on this topic with me. Do you believe you are below average? I doubt it, but it's likely true. Like Trump it's just natural for people to over value themselves.

But we are talking about what he is actually worth in monetary value. People who HATE HIM but have a clue on how much he is worth has it in the billions. Now, he didn't start off with billions... So... Do you think he's a bad business man still?
Took you to the cleaners you dumbass. Try harder.

Watch the video about a huge loss by Trump:

He's worth 2 billion despite PROGS blacklisting his properties. I'd rather talk about Obama, who is worth 40 million considering he wasn't worth one when he became POTUS.

Bad news champ....

Donald Trump Net Worth 2020: Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Kids, Bio-Wiki | Wealthy Persons

Bad news champ....

Donald Trump Net Worth 2020: Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Kids, Bio-Wiki | Wealthy Persons

Trump said it himself. Chump.

You've debated not a single point I've made. Why would you think that?

Edit: Oh wait... I addressed this already:

Feel free to continue to give evidence by not actually addressing what I'm saying.

You've debated not a single point I've made. Why would you think that?

Edit: Oh wait... I addressed this already:

Feel free to continue to give evidence by not actually addressing what I'm saying.

Try staying on topic. But it's really hard for you to eat your words so take a rest and try harder.

Try staying on topic. But it's really hard for you to eat your words so take a rest and try harder.
Stay on topic? I wasn't aware I left the topic. In fact I think I was asking you to stay on topic, and actually address the points made.

Lets see:

Why... yes... I'm still on topic. *grins*

Below average. More evidence please.

Stay on topic? I wasn't aware I left the topic. In fact I think I was asking you to stay on topic, and actually address the points made.

Lets see:

Why... yes... I'm still on topic. *grins*

Below average. More evidence please.
Twice I handed your lunch to you and now you actually ask for more. Quit before I do some more to your sub-par projected intellect.

"Many of America’s political, business and entertainment leaders have gotten a fresh start by filing bankruptcy. For example, did you know Thomas Jefferson (our 3rd President) and Abraham Lincoln (our 16th President) both filed bankruptcy several times? (And, they are not the only US Presidents who have done so.) In addition, Walt Disney, Henry Ford, Donald Trump and P.T. Barnum also exercised their legal rights and filed for bankruptcy when their financial situations called for it."
Actually filing bankruptcy is a very common method used in the process of winding up the business affairs of a failing company. Out of more than 500 business enterprises, Trump had four fail. That's phenomenal. Trump changed the skyline of New York with his projects. He took several failed municipal projects and saw them to successful completion.

Twice I handed your lunch to you and now you actually ask for more. Quit before I do some more to your sub-par projected intellect.
But.. You didn't. In order to do that you would actually have to address what it is I'm saying. You'll notice I go out of my way to do that to others, including you.

I'm not sure who you are using to dealing with, but... That type of thing really doesn't work on me.... This bravado fabrication.... Especially when I'm calling you out on the shit, before you actually respond.

Always remember... I can't make you look like anything. Nobody can make you look like anything. You have to do it.

But.. You didn't. In order to do that you would actually have to address what it is I'm saying. You'll notice I go out of my way to do that to others, including you.

I'm not sure who you are using to dealing with, but... That type of thing really doesn't work on me.... Especially when I'm calling you out on the shit, before you actually respond.

Always remember... I can't make you look like anything. Nobody can make you look like anything. You have to do it.
Here is a f'n video for you:

You'll notice all I did was quote something I've already said. This is where you address what I said above, and you tell me why I'm wrong.

You'll notice all I did was quote something I've already said. This is where you address what I said above, and you tell me why I'm wrong.

Why are you trolling me? Taken to task is a problem for you I suspect.

Why are you trolling me? Taken to task is a problem for you I suspect.
Do you not understand something there? Trump did nothing more than over value himself. Does that mean he's not a successful businessman?

I'm on topic. I'm helping you, look like whatever it is you want others to see. We will continue for as long as you like.

Answer the questions... Or learn your lesson. I don't care which you choose.

Forum List

Back