Is trump preparing to fire Barr?

Just more proof that the Liar in Chief is going over the edge. Barr should open up on all the illegal sh*t that trump tried to get him to do.

trump is ready to burn down the White House.....
The best part is Heidi Stirrup was kicked out of the DOJ building for all sorts of misdeeds she tried to pull for Trump.

This shit show should end ....I cant beleive we have a fucking moron as president. And no i dont care if he was a Republican. How can you not see how stupid, selfish and idiot this fat fuck is?

I hire the best, do as i say if not i fire you. You like me? You are hired. You are a criminal but loyal to me I'll pardon you dont worry. OMG I cant beleive I'm witnessing this.

There were some moments when I thought Deep State Barr was trustworthy. But my initial reaction, as usual, was correct!

Jan 18, 2019 Your truly indicated the obvious, "Barr is Deep State."

Just more proof that the Liar in Chief is going over the edge.
The Dims hated Barr when he was going after Dims, and all of a sudden they're head over heels in love with him now that Trump is considering firing him. Why?

We still know he is a stooge....but he is now the poster boy for the THOU SHALT NOT CALL THE KING A LIAR phenomenon....Barr did not confirm trump's lie....therefore Barr is in trouble.

This shines a light on trump....a man who CANNOT stand being told he either lost or was wrong. He is s Baby....

Forum List

Back