Is trump going after Jesse Smollett a witchhunt?

President Donald Trump says FBI will look into Jussie Smollett case

The FBI is supposed to get involved when it’s a matter of national security. Chicago has already decided to drop the charges against this young man and everything involving the case has been sealed.

Shouldn’t trump be worrying about Russians being involved in our next election?

Or Russians in Venezuela?

Or Russians attacking neighboring countries?

Or Russians attacking our infrastructure?

The Feds get involved when the States don't do what they are supposed to do as well.

Should the FBI have just butted out when those 3 civil rights workers were killed in Mississippi in the 60's?

You think what happened to Smollett is justice?

So creating a hoax race attack is OK if you are gay and black? Is that the message?

You're actually comparing murder to an assault report the police thought was fake, and now they don't? Really?

How do you KNOW it was a "hoax", if the DA says it wasn't? What else do you "know"?

No, I am giving an example of the Feds jumping in when the States don't follow the rules.

They also stepped in to let black kids go to school, which isn't assault either.

We have the police statements, we have the other evidence presented in the public so far.

Even the DA hasn't said he is "innocent"

How exactly is a DA dropping charges "not following the rules"?

What "rules" are these? Can anyone see them, or just you?

If you are going to be this obtuse, it isn't worth debating with you.

He was charged with 16 felony counts, and they all just poof away, and then the records are sealed for the whole thing.

The CPD is pissed, the Mayor is pissed.

But you are a fan of prog favoritism so this is OK in your book.

FOAD.

I'm not the one professing to know better about this case than the DA. You are.

Shouldn't you be on the phone to that DA with what you know then?

And wtf is a "FOAD"?

The Feds get involved when the States don't do what they are supposed to do as well.

Should the FBI have just butted out when those 3 civil rights workers were killed in Mississippi in the 60's?

So creating a hoax race attack is OK if you are gay and black? Is that the message?

You're actually comparing murder to an assault report the police thought was fake, and now they don't? Really?

How do you KNOW it was a "hoax", if the DA says it wasn't? What else do you "know"?

No, I am giving an example of the Feds jumping in when the States don't follow the rules.

They also stepped in to let black kids go to school, which isn't assault either.

We have the police statements, we have the other evidence presented in the public so far.

He was charged with 16 felony counts, and they all just poof away, and then the records are sealed for the whole thing.

FOAD.

And wtf is a "FOAD"?

Fuck Off and Die.

You are using the bullshit tactic of appeal to authority and "why don't you DOOOOO SOMETHING"

It's standard trollbait, you useless twat of a man.

FOAD.

And wtf is a "FOAD"?

Fuck Off and Die.

You are using the bullshit tactic of appeal to authority and "why don't you DOOOOO SOMETHING"

Whelp --- you just appointed yourself Supreme Lord God DA and shit, I figured you must have some basis to do that.

Apparently not.

Quelle surprise.

Now you wanna throw a tantrum and shit because you got called on it.
Must suck to be you. :dunno:

President Donald Trump says FBI will look into Jussie Smollett case

The FBI is supposed to get involved when it’s a matter of national security. Chicago has already decided to drop the charges against this young man and everything involving the case has been sealed.

Shouldn’t trump be worrying about Russians being involved in our next election?

Or Russians in Venezuela?

Or Russians attacking neighboring countries?

Or Russians attacking our infrastructure?

If you were familiar with the case you wouldn’t be saying such stupid things.

FOAD.

And wtf is a "FOAD"?

Fuck Off and Die.

Whelp --- you just appointed yourself Supreme Lord God DA and shit, I figured you must have some basis to do that.

Apparently not.

Quelle surprise.

Now you wanna throw a tantrum and shit because you got called on it.
Must suck to be you. :dunno:

Wow, bitching about someone having an opinion on an opinion board.

The thing stinks to high hell, and you don't need to even by a Lawyer to figure that one out.

That you can't or won't see it means you are a useless tool.

FOAD.

And wtf is a "FOAD"?

Um the DA said he was guilty

mail fraud
Mail fraud is the jurisdiction of the FBI. Russians have never attacked us.
mail fraud is the jurisdiction of the US Postal Inspection Service....
Mail Fraud
U.S. Postal Inspectors investigate any crime in which the U.S. Mail is used to further a scheme--whether it originated in the mail, by telephone, or on the Internet. The use of the U.S. Mail is what makes it mail fraud.

Forum List

Back