Is Trump Folding on His Shutdown As He has on Many Other Things?

It depends on what "now" means, now.
your lame statements are so terrible. Seriously, you are so hung up on Bill -- I have to ask -- what exactly were the distinguishing characteristics of Bill's penis? You have to know, because like the House prosecutors who were thrilled at putting that into the congressional record, you seem thrilled with yourself, knowing details of Bill's life. sad, but hey .. could have worse habits. Could be hung up on Obama's birth certificate

White House rules IRS can issue tax refunds during shutdown, aims to bring back agency employees

I wonder why he has agreed to this? who in his swamp and his crime family needs the IRS to be working?

Did the Deep State IRS threaten Trump?

Seriously, he hates the IRS. So why this? Or is the great Deal Maker confused again. After all, who knew healthcare could be so tough, so hard, so complicated?

And yet they don't even have the taxes planned out for tax returns, unless you are a simple 1040 person.
Almost 90 percent of the IRS's workforce had been sent home without pay due to the government's partial shutdown, according to its since-expired December contingency plan, but the IRS said it now plans to bring back a "significant portion of its workforce" to accommodate the order.

TRump had best learn we have 3 branches of gov. The sooner he is gone the better.

White House rules IRS can issue tax refunds during shutdown, aims to bring back agency employees

I wonder why he has agreed to this? who in his swamp and his crime family needs the IRS to be working?

Did the Deep State IRS threaten Trump?

Seriously, he hates the IRS. So why this? Or is the great Deal Maker confused again. After all, who knew healthcare could be so tough, so hard, so complicated?

It’s not complicated at all. It’s blatantly obvious why he wants the IRS to issue refunds. It’s the economy stupid. People get their refund check, they spend their refund check, spending Spurs the economy. See, not complicated at all.
So you believe Trump actually knows things about the economy? Like he knows more about the military than the military knows about the military? Because he''s a self-professed Stable Genius?

A third grader knows that when the people have more money, it’s good for the economy. Which means Trump is about in fourth grade......and you’re still in diapers judging from you OP.

He is in daycare.

your lame statements are so terrible. Seriously, you are so hung up on Bill -- I have to ask -- what exactly were the distinguishing characteristics of Bill's penis? You have to know, because like the House prosecutors who were thrilled at putting that into the congressional record, you seem thrilled with yourself, knowing details of Bill's life. sad, but hey .. could have worse habits. Could be hung up on Obama's birth certificate
?
At whom is this directed; the quoted post supported your point?

Your OP asked why Trump okayed irs refunds. I gave you the (obvious) reason. Now you are railing about the Reagan tax cuts. You are close to being put on ignore for being a mindless troll. If you can’t engage in reasonable fashion about your topic then I won’t waste my time reading your post or responding to them.

Look, I get it. You have only been on this forum for a relative short time. You’re trying to engage and be recognized, and it’s not going well to that end. But trolling is not the answer.
to be exact, I asked about: "White House rules IRS can issue tax refunds during shutdown" - during the shutdown being the operative issue.

Anyone who claims the obvious regarding a walk back of a Trump pronouncement, is a fool.

seeking attention would be calling myself something like "A Buck toothed Moron"

Tax cuts. The Trump bragging right - and we've been there before .. the Trump/McConnell promises .. same as during the Reagan tax cut years

To be even more exact, the first sentence you wrote in the form of a question asked why Trump would allow the IRS to issue refunds. I gave you the obvious answer. You are a very difficult person to interact with, too much subterfuge. Serious question- are you and DEANARD identical twins?

?
At whom is this directed; the quoted post supported your point?
forget it

To be even more exact, the first sentence you wrote in the form of a question asked why Trump would allow the IRS to issue refunds. I gave you the obvious answer. You are a very difficult person to interact with, too much subterfuge. Serious question- are you and DEANARD identical twins?
serious question?

Now you demand to be taken seriously (with a name like Buchtoothwhatever?)?

thank you
too funny
:thewave:

Trump likes to reach beyond his grasp in order to force greater concessions. It’s called negotiating, something left wing fascists wouldn’t understand.
Ok
a few facts as not presented on a stupid faux reality tv show:

The Plaza Hotel, long a symbol of luxury and grandeur in New York and more recently the crown jewel in Donald J. Trump's shaky business empire, is being sold to two of the world's richest men: a Saudi Arabian Prince and one of Singapore's leading entrepreneurs.

The buyers said yesterday that the deal put a total value of $325 million on the landmark hotel at 59th Street and Fifth Avenue near Central Park.

In essence, the buyers are taking over the Plaza by assuming most of its debts. None of the money from the deal will go to Mr. Trump, who acquired the hotel for about $400 million in 1988. Rather, it will go to banks in the United States that had lent money to Mr. Trump and to banks in Japan that hold a mortgage on the hotel property.

While Mr. Trump will retain a say in the hotel's operations as a minority partner, his surrender of control is a defeat for the real estate developer, who in the heady days of the late 1980's proclaimed the Plaza "the ultimate trophy in the world." But the world has drastically changed for Mr. Trump since then, as real estate prices collapsed. Trump Is Selling Plaza Hotel To Saudi and Asian Investors

... and it was in the news not too long ago: "at one time owned by Donald J. Trump, who lost it in a bankruptcy." Deal Is Reached to Sell the Plaza Hotel

Trump is a salesman and a con man. he achieves some things and then destroys it all. He's Mister Magoo come to life

What Donald Trump’s Plaza Deal Reveals About His White House Bid Mister Trump gets some credit for reading people, but he has always, always been his own worse enemy. And it has gotten worse over time as he ages and becomes convinced he is at the top of his game. He is not.

Trump is on his downside and he will drag us all along with him. See? I can be fair.

You people cannot see the forest for the trees:

In essence, Mr. Trump was telling Mr. Barrack that he trusted him to disclose everything that a team of lawyers and inspectors would typically need at least 90 days to unearth. It was like asking an enemy for a map of a minefield. And by saying, in effect, “I’m at your mercy and will believe what you tell me,” Mr. Trump was appealing to Mr. Barrack’s integrity. Which was very disarming.

Mr. Barrack thought over Mr. Trump’s question for a moment. He had already worked out most of the major problems.

“The biggest issue,” he told Mr. Trump, “is Fannie Lowenstein.”

He was referring to a woman, who might have been in her 80s, who lived by herself in a tiny, rent-controlled apartment in the Plaza. With Ms. Lowenstein there, reconfiguring the building as a condominium or a co-op, which was Mr. Trump’s plan and the only way to justify the $407 million price tag, would be far more difficult. But she had adamantly refused to give up her rent-control rights and move to a larger apartment in the Plaza.

“I’ll do the deal in a week, for $407.5 million,” Mr. Trump said, “and you take care of Fannie Lowenstein. All I want at the closing is to hear that Fannie Lowenstein is happy.”

Mr. Barrack left the meeting in a daze, both thrilled and anxious.

“It was a genius deal for Trump,” Mr. Barrack said, “because while an auction would have fetched a bigger initial price, it would have been tangled up in contingencies. And he’d just convinced me to fix everything for him.”

Mr. Trump had correctly sized up Mr. Barrack: someone who was trying to prove himself and wanted a major coup.

“He kind of looked at me and said, ‘I’ll make you a star,’” said Mr. Barrack, who now runs Colony Capital, a real estate investment firm based in Los Angeles with 300 employees. “It’s the same talent on display when he gives political speeches. He reads an entire crowd with the same precision that he reads an individual.”
So you’re agreeing with me. Why then do your other posts deny this?
except the supposed "greater concessions" usually turn out to be yuge errors on Trump's part.

Mr Barrack is one of the very few people who say anything complimentary about The Donald. I suspect, they still have some business interests they share LOL

even sadder, is the fact almost every single American bank and financier that dealt with Trump refused his business later on -- which brings us to Mueller following the $$$$.

The whole Trump family once bragged about not needing American financiers, only to later deny they claimed such things -- even though we have it in print, audio, and video.

Now ask yourself, why would they all lie -- all of them?
Then why would an investigation not have occurred much earlier than after trump was elected?
Hillary lost, get over it already.

except the supposed "greater concessions" usually turn out to be yuge errors on Trump's part.

Mr Barrack is one of the very few people who say anything complimentary about The Donald. I suspect, they still have some business interests they share LOL

even sadder, is the fact almost every single American bank and financier that dealt with Trump refused his business later on -- which brings us to Mueller following the $$$$.

The whole Trump family once bragged about not needing American financiers, only to later deny they claimed such things -- even though we have it in print, audio, and video.

Then why would an investigation not have occurred much earlier than after trump was elected?

The investigation into Russian interference? D'Oh!

The whole Trump family started lying after the campaign started, which is when the bog dope put his 'financials' under the spotlight

Which gives weight to the idea that Trump entered not really believing he'd win, but entered believing it was good for his brand.

The investigation into Russian interference? D'Oh!

The whole Trump family started lying after the campaign started, which is when the bog dope put his 'financials' under the spotlight

Which gives weight to the idea that Trump entered not really believing he'd win, but entered believing it was good for his brand.
Hillary lost, get over it and enjoy the results!

Forum List

Back