Is Trump Controlled Opposition Because He Did Not Prosecute Hillary, Fire Bill Barr, or Declassify NSA/CIA Dirt on Politicians?

He always stopped short of playing real hardball, and now he is draining the right with his rallies. Ok so Barr was AG and noting was going to happen under Barr, so why didn't he fire Barr and hire a real attack dog who would go after Hillary? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate him standing up to China, and I have no doubt they hate his guts. But while he'd start the chant "Hillary for prison" at rallies, the demonic core of the DemonRat party, he never followed through.

Oathkeeper Stewart Rhodes, (now arrested for Jan. 6 though he was never even there) says Trump should have declassified all the dirt on politicians hidden in CIA/NSA files, so we could have a national cleansing and start over.

"Rhodes said he encouraged Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act and carry out "a mass declassification and data dump of all the dirty secrets" held by the CIA and the National Security Agency. The dirty secrets are how corrupt politicians are being controlled.

“Who are the people that have been bought out, whether it's by Wall Street or foreign governments, whether it's Russia or China, or whoever? Who are the people that have been compromised … controlled? You know, our intelligence agencies know that," Rhodes said. "

I'm just a little suspicious. Maybe Trump wanted to stay alive and some things were no-no, unless he wanted to wind up like JFK. But that explanation only goes so far. Your first duty is to your country. If he is elected again, will he do the same song and dance?
He couldn’t even get the JFK files released.

Had Barr been his only "bad choice" you might have a point, but pretty much everyone he hand picked ended up being dumped and then attacked by Trump and his worshipers like you.

Trump is the worst judge of character I have ever seen
No surprise. All they have to do is flatter him and they have a job. Unfortunately it’s usually lost when a scapegoat is needed or tbey develop enough spine to speak truth to power.

Had Barr been his only "bad choice" you might have a point, but pretty much everyone he hand picked ended up being dumped and then attacked by Trump and his worshipers like you.

Trump is the worst judge of character I have ever seen

And before he was elected, you knew that how? So you'll just turn around and vote for some dickhead you know nothing about. Someone who will feed you a line of bullshit, about how they're different than everyone else.

Actually, I didn't elect Trump to be my character judge I can do that very well myself. I elected him to produce results and that's what he did, far beyond my expectations.

And before he was elected, you knew that how?

Never trust a man that cheats on their wife.

Actually, I didn't elect Trump to be my character judge I can do that very well myself.

I am not talking about him being your "character judge", I am talking about his ability to judge other people and determine the best person for the job.

He couldn’t even get the JFK files released.

Who cares? Owsald killed Kennedy, we already know. But Trump did move the US embassy to Jerusalem like almost every other President promised. He made us energy-dominant. He wiped out ISIS. He broke Russia's energy sector. He was the first US President to walk across the North Korean DMZ, and have the remains of 200 American soldiers returned.

Why would any of those things be more meaningless than finding out something about an event that happened almost 60 years ago? Get your priorities straight, son.

Never trust a man that cheats on their wife.

I am not talking about him being your "character judge", I am talking about his ability to judge other people and determine the best person for the job.

Don't care what he did in his past, was he cheating on his wife while he was in office?

Hell, he was a Democrat once, too. Should that be unforgivable?

He always stopped short of playing real hardball, and now he is draining the right with his rallies. Ok so Barr was AG and noting was going to happen under Barr, so why didn't he fire Barr and hire a real attack dog who would go after Hillary? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate him standing up to China, and I have no doubt they hate his guts. But while he'd start the chant "Hillary for prison" at rallies, the demonic core of the DemonRat party, he never followed through.

Oathkeeper Stewart Rhodes, (now arrested for Jan. 6 though he was never even there) says Trump should have declassified all the dirt on politicians hidden in CIA/NSA files, so we could have a national cleansing and start over.

"Rhodes said he encouraged Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act and carry out "a mass declassification and data dump of all the dirty secrets" held by the CIA and the National Security Agency. The dirty secrets are how corrupt politicians are being controlled.

“Who are the people that have been bought out, whether it's by Wall Street or foreign governments, whether it's Russia or China, or whoever? Who are the people that have been compromised … controlled? You know, our intelligence agencies know that," Rhodes said. "

I'm just a little suspicious. Maybe Trump wanted to stay alive and some things were no-no, unless he wanted to wind up like JFK. But that explanation only goes so far. Your first duty is to your country. If he is elected again, will he do the same song and dance?
That Rhodes is one schmart feller.

"Is Trump controlled opposition because...". Awkward wording. Is this another foreign based post from dirty tricks democrats?

Who cares? Owsald killed Kennedy, we already know. But Trump did move the US embassy to Jerusalem like almost every other President promised. He made us energy-dominant. He wiped out ISIS. He broke Russia's energy sector. He was the first US President to walk across the North Korean DMZ, and have the remains of 200 American soldiers returned.

Why would any of those things be more meaningless than finding out something about an event that happened almost 60 years ago? Get your priorities straight, son.
Yeah we shouldn’t care that our government withholds information on a president’s assassination for nearly 60 fucking years.

Yeah we shouldn’t care that our government withholds information on a president’s assassination for nearly 60 fucking years.

They withhold alot of shit from us. Hell, they're still telling us the Civil War was about slavery.

But that's not something that effects my day to day life.

Given his history, more than likely if he can still get it up

Not really the same thing as being a serial adulterer

I'm sure Melania has no complaints. Trump didn't age a day, from the whole time he ran until now.

Unlike someone else whose name is forbidden in my household.

Trump was a liberal chump with a republican badge. And he owns the party now. His supporters didn't even mind all the liberal crap he shoved in their faces. They didn't mind all his spending. Didn't mind him eliminating the debt ceiling. And a ton of other liberal BS.
LMAO the very week after he won the election, he said the whole "Lock her up" thing was just a campaign slogan. So he never even meant to lock her up. Didn't even try.

Trumpbots got taken, and they still don't even realize it.

I'm sure Melania has no complaints. Trump didn't age a day, from the whole time he ran until now.

Unlike someone else whose name is forbidden in my household.

Holy fuck, I had no idea what a Trump worshiper you were.

I knew you were smitten, but damn

Sorry you have no heroes.

I have 3 actually, my wife, my daughter and my son.

I do not need to look outside of my family to some dude that has cheated on every spouse he ever had.

Trump too much on ex Bushie types in some positions. Also Fauci should been fired when Trump took office along with Comey and others.

Forum List

Back