Is Trump a white supremacist?

Please message me when you find a flawless candidate.

Sincerely,

B.

QUOTE="Ravi, post: 12155334, member: 30646"]
If he repeals the 1965 immigration act and starts attempting to reverse the trend of the past 40 years in demographics....Well, I'd say he's a white nationalist dream!
But is he just pandering or is he actually a white nationalist?[/QUOTE]
This is a problem I notice you have in dealing with logic. You always get in trouble with false opposites. There is almost never a pair of propositions to the the exclusion of all other propositions. And in this case, two propositions are not opposites. Yes he is pandering and yes he is a racist. The propositions are not exclusive.

How about that he is a blatant liar?

And yes, we now have that on the record from yesterday's press conference.

and Hillary?

who do you support?

Please refrain from derailing the thread.

This is about T-Rump and his shortcomings.

ok boss... what? $500 per hour you make?
I make $35 and I'll still kick your ass!

Sounds like you are being grossly overpaid.

good one... but I'd still kick your ass! ;)

You will probably need a ladder!

and Hillary?

who do you support?

Please refrain from derailing the thread.

This is about T-Rump and his shortcomings.

ok boss... what? $500 per hour you make?
I make $35 and I'll still kick your ass!

Sounds like you are being grossly overpaid.

good one... but I'd still kick your ass! ;)

You will probably need a ladder!

I'm beginning to love you too De Te!

It's entertaining to me that Trump has become the face of the hysterically anti-immigration right wing, when he's probably employed more illegal aliens than every other candidate combined.

This is a problem I notice you have in dealing with logic. You always get in trouble with false opposites. There is almost never a pair of propositions to the the exclusion of all other propositions. And in this case, two propositions are not opposites. Yes he is pandering and yes he is a racist. The propositions are not exclusive.
I think you are having a problem with logic, not I. He could be doing both, he could be doing neither, or he could be doing one or the other. I asked for an opinion and you are welcome to express your opinion that he is doing both.

It's entertaining to me that Trump has become the face of the hysterically anti-immigration right wing, when he's probably employed more illegal aliens than every other candidate combined.
I believe that. IMO, Trump is the kind of person that would be against the federal government dictating who an employer can and cannot employ.

So you agree that Trump isn't racist, and the real issue is illegals.

I agree that Trump probably isn't a "racist" per se.

But if the "real issue" is illegals, then Trump and the people like him who pay those illegals are the real problem, aren't they?

Or are only the poor downtrodden immigrants the problem, not the billionaires who pay them?

So you agree that Trump isn't racist, and the real issue is illegals.

I agree that Trump probably isn't a "racist" per se.

But if the "real issue" is illegals, then Trump and the people like him who pay those illegals are the real problem, aren't they?

Or are only the poor downtrodden immigrants the problem, not the billionaires who pay them?
What evidence do you have that Trump is employing illegals (and not just legal Hispanics)..

A credible link will do.

The answer is he's pandering.

Agreed!

OT Question: Is that Dale Gribble in your avi? ;)

Not sure who Dale Gribble is, actually.

My avatar picture is the late, great Dr. Hunter Thompson. My signature picture is the late, great Fred Tuttle.

Thank you. :)

Dale Gribble is a character in the King of the Hill cartoon.

tumblr_ljwvyrSvws1qzdypz.png

LOL! Trump has also claimed that Ferguson, MO is filled with roving bands of illegal immigrants. Maybe the man is just getting senile.

Forum List

Back