Is Trump a white supremacist?

Trump is not a White Supremacist. He is a combination of two things, one admirable, one not so much.

1. The admirable part: Trump is a patriotic American who is sick and tired of the PC crap that is destroying the country. He hits a populist nerve because he uses language accurately to describe problems that resonate with disenfranchised middle class people.

2. The not so much part: He's a raging ego-maniac self-promoter. We've had enough of that in the White House for the past few years, which is why I'd prefer he not run for President.

It's entertaining to me that Trump has become the face of the hysterically anti-immigration right wing, when he's probably employed more illegal aliens than every other candidate combined.
can you supply the proof to his employing more illegals ?

It's entertaining to me that Trump has become the face of the hysterically anti-immigration right wing, when he's probably employed more illegal aliens than every other candidate combined.
So you agree that Trump isn't racist, and the real issue is illegals.

I agree that Trump probably isn't a "racist" per se.

But if the "real issue" is illegals, then Trump and the people like him who pay those illegals are the real problem, aren't they?

Or are only the poor downtrodden immigrants the problem, not the billionaires who pay them?
What evidence do you have that Trump is employing illegals (and not just legal Hispanics)..

A credible link will do.

At Trump hotel site, immigrant workers wary

The answer is he's pandering.

Agreed!

OT Question: Is that Dale Gribble in your avi? ;)

Not sure who Dale Gribble is, actually.

My avatar picture is the late, great Dr. Hunter Thompson. My signature picture is the late, great Fred Tuttle.

Thank you. :)

Dale Gribble is a character in the King of the Hill cartoon.

tumblr_ljwvyrSvws1qzdypz.png

View attachment 48322

The irony is that is now true since it is corporate America that is spying on everyone via their browsers and cell phones.

Hmmm, wonder that T-Rump's position is on that issue?

IS obama a black supremacist? makes about as much sense.
Could be, but this thread is about Trump.

IMO, his yelling go back to Univision was his way of highlighting the ethnicity of the reporter.
Really?

He knew who the reporter was.

Univision slammed him earlier.

Trump is suing them.

He's pissed at them.

Is it any wonder he told the Univision mouthpiece to go away, when the reporter violated the rules set down for the session, in Trump's own dojo?

Trump may or may not be a racist.

That is yet to be proven or disproven.

But I wouldn't lean too heavily upon this particular episode, as a substantive reinforcement of the point that ya'll are so desperately trying (and failing) to register.

He sure doesn't like Hispanics. So is he a supremacist or is he just pandering to his base?

No. He's a monumental carnival barker, self promoter and general asshole who makes Obama look like an amateur (who doesn't), but he isn't a racist. The part that all the liberals keep glossing over is ILLEGAL aliens. Their action of crossing the border to come live and work in the US is ILLEGAL. It has nothing to do with race, it has everything to do with ILLEGALITY. The POTUS is the chief law enforcement officer and has a constitutional obligation to enforce the laws.

Like Trump or not......and I'm not fond of him at all......he is being truthful. If you'd pull your politically correct blinders off, you'd be able to understand that.

The answer is he's pandering.

Agreed!

OT Question: Is that Dale Gribble in your avi? ;)

Not sure who Dale Gribble is, actually.

My avatar picture is the late, great Dr. Hunter Thompson. My signature picture is the late, great Fred Tuttle.

Thank you. :)

Dale Gribble is a character in the King of the Hill cartoon.

tumblr_ljwvyrSvws1qzdypz.png

View attachment 48322

The irony is that is now true since it is corporate America that is spying on everyone via their browsers and cell phones.

Hmmm, wonder that T-Rump's position is on that issue?
Haven't heard yet.

He sure doesn't like Hispanics. So is he a supremacist or is he just pandering to his base?

No. He's a monumental carnival barker, self promoter and general asshole who makes Obama look like an amateur (who doesn't), but he isn't a racist. The part that all the liberals keep glossing over is ILLEGAL aliens. Their action of crossing the border to come live and work in the US is ILLEGAL. It has nothing to do with race, it has everything to do with ILLEGALITY. The POTUS is the chief law enforcement officer and has a constitutional obligation to enforce the laws.

Like Trump or not......and I'm not fond of him at all......he is being truthful. If you'd pull your politically correct blinders off, you'd be able to understand that.
Truth.

One thing is obvious - he's getting a lot of support from white nationalists. They know one when they see one.

Speaking of double standards why is it blacks and Hispanics can group together on issues but if whites do its racist?

IMO, his yelling go back to Univision was his way of highlighting the ethnicity of the reporter.
Really?

Trump is suing them.

He's pissed at them.

Is it any wonder he told the Univision mouthpiece to go away, when he violated the rules set down for the session, in Trump's own dojo?

But I wouldn't lean too heavily upon this particular episode, as a substantive reinforcement of the point that ya'll are so desperately trying (and failing) to register.

You're correct, for the most part.

But what do you think the reaction would be if Hillary shouted down a reporter by yelling "Go back to Fox!" at them?

One thing is obvious - he's getting a lot of support from white nationalists. They know one when they see one.

Speaking of double standards why is it blacks and Hispanics can group together on issues but if whites do its racist?

That doesn't make any sense. Can you give me an example of whites being called "racist" by "grouping together on issues"?

Really?

Trump is suing them.

He's pissed at them.

Is it any wonder he told the Univision mouthpiece to go away, when the reporter violated the rules set down for the session, in Trump's own dojo?

What is Trump suing Univsion for?

The real irony in all these attacks on Trump is...its the professional politicians who made a giant mess of the country.

1. $18 trillion in debt and climbing.
2. Illegals pour across our border by the millions plunging us even further into debt.
3. Government can't build a working web site even for a billion freaking dollars.
4. Government flushes $600 million down the toilet on two state web sites, complete failures, and there's no accountability, nobody gets fired.

Why would anyone in their right mind vote for a professional politician they are idiots.

That doesn't make any sense. Can you give me an example of whites being called "racist" by "grouping together on issues"?
it would be racist if they did.
can you imagine a white caucus in congress where the white congressmen met behind closed doors and didnt let the blacks in?
or how about a march of white people holding signs that said white lives matter.
what if a group of whites just rioted and burned stuff down because a black cop shot a white criminal.

Do all the Hispanics who change bed sheets in Trump's hotels love him? I wonder what he pays them?
I've been to Trump Doral and seen roving crews of illegal workers with my own eyes. :lol:
are you in a position to verify they are illegal or did you just assume because you hate brown people.
Don't mind me I was channeling Trump who claims that Ferguson MO is teeming with illegal immigrants.

Forum List

Back