Is Trump a heavy drinker?

:lmao:

- You don't discuss Trump in Hillary threads

- You tell me (repeatedly) not to discuss Hillary in Trump threads

Seriously? You don't see the different standard? Classic

I am going to try to help you. I am known for being patient with those who have learning disabilities.

I do not deflect in negative Clinton threads by bringing up Trump. I DO NOT do that. I discuss Clinton in negative Clinton threads. Do you understand.

You DO deflect in negative Trump threads by bringing up Clinton. You DO it OFTEN. I am asking you to stop doing it. I want you
to discuss Trump in negative Trump threads.

Do you understand?

OK, I'll take pity on your floundering and just tell you.

In threads on Hillary, you tell people all the time to not discuss Trump. It isn't just me, I see you do it to others

On Trump threads, you're silent when your liberal cohorts start talking about Trump

Two situations, two different standards for you
Wait, what?

Btw, please stop trying to derail the thread.

Your hypocrisy is clearly applicable to the thread. That you don't have the standard for your girl means it's not an actual issue to you, just a lame, partisan hack political attack
It is a very valid question. He should also release his tax returns.
Hillary should release the texts of her Wall Street speeches

Well....you are still trying to talk about Clinton. So boring.

Trump is an awful speaker. When on prompter, he is awkward and places emphasis on the wrong words in sentences....as well as the wrong syllables in words. You always know when he is learning something from his speech because he says "a lot of people don't know...........". In every case, it is followed by something that most people know.

When he is off prompter, he cannot complete thoughts in a cohesive manner. He contradicts himself within sentences and goes to great lengths to be vague. It has been said that he speaks at a fourth grade level...by people who study speech patterns for a living. Did ya see what I just did there? I used one of his staples...."it has been said.....". Cool, huh?

Now...on to the "cookie jar" comment. I take it that you are inferring that I am somehow a "taker". I will only say in response that I am required to pay quarterly estimated taxes. If you know why that is, you will be a man and retract your idiotic comment. You know why I don't support Trump. You don't need to lie about it.

Ooohhhh, quarterly estimated taxes. It's sad that you're so impressed by that. You mow lawns?

Impressed? Not really. Just killing your lie.

When did you do that?

Follow the thread. You accused me of not liking trump because he wants to take my hand out of the cookie jar. You fail. You are not very swift, are you?

Are you still back there in the conversation? Saying you file quarterlies only says you're in a job that doesn't do automatic withholding. It doesn't prove shit.

You spend all day shilling for handouts on message boards. If it was about giving to help others, you can do that on your own. You don't need to have government do it for you. Try to keep up. Every step really needs to be broken down for you, LOL

My telling you that I file quarterlies is simply my way of telling you that I am a taxpayer....and not a taker....as you accused me of being.

Now...I do what all day on message boards? Are you insane?

Ooohhhh, quarterly estimated taxes. It's sad that you're so impressed by that. You mow lawns?

Impressed? Not really. Just killing your lie.

When did you do that?

Follow the thread. You accused me of not liking trump because he wants to take my hand out of the cookie jar. You fail. You are not very swift, are you?

Are you still back there in the conversation? Saying you file quarterlies only says you're in a job that doesn't do automatic withholding. It doesn't prove shit.

You spend all day shilling for handouts on message boards. If it was about giving to help others, you can do that on your own. You don't need to have government do it for you. Try to keep up. Every step really needs to be broken down for you, LOL

My telling you that I file quarterlies is simply my way of telling you that I am a taxpayer....and not a taker....as you accused me of being.

Now...I do what all day on message boards? Are you insane?

Absolutely you do, supporting the establishment welfare queen. Again, if you just wanted to give, you don't need government to do that for you, you can do that on your own

He's always red and puffy. He also makes nonsensical and irrational comments and is irritable.

It seems that he also mismanages his money and makes promises he can't keep.

Thoughts?
Trump certainly does not drink as much booze as Hillary chugs cough medicine......................

La di da da da

hillary-clinton-coughing-cleveland-640x480.jpg

Deflection.

You are weird, dude. I'm not sure what it is....are you dyslexic? I don't deflect...and I'm asking you not to deflect. What is the double standard?

So weird.

- You don't discuss Trump in Hillary threads

- You tell me (repeatedly) not to discuss Hillary in Trump threads

Seriously? You don't see the different standard? Classic

I am going to try to help you. I am known for being patient with those who have learning disabilities.

I do not deflect in negative Clinton threads by bringing up Trump. I DO NOT do that. I discuss Clinton in negative Clinton threads. Do you understand.

You DO deflect in negative Trump threads by bringing up Clinton. You DO it OFTEN. I am asking you to stop doing it. I want you
to discuss Trump in negative Trump threads.

Do you understand?

OK, I'll take pity on your floundering and just tell you.

In threads on Hillary, you tell people all the time to not discuss Trump. It isn't just me, I see you do it to others

On Trump threads, you're silent when your liberal cohorts start talking about Trump

Two situations, two different standards for you

I'll ignore the error you just made and assume you meant to say Clinton.

Incorrect. I sometimes tell liberals to avoid deflecting. I tell nutbags not to do it more often....because they do it more often. You fucking do it in just about every post you make. Its boring.
Yes, I reversed them.

And funny how I see you taking it to anyone criticizing Hillary in a Trump thread and I've never seen you do the reverse ever. Granted I don't read all your posts, but everything I ever see you write is self serving to Democrats, including this

You don't see them....so they don't exist? I've actually asked a lefty not to deflect to Trump today.

He's always red and puffy. He also makes nonsensical and irrational comments and is irritable.

Thoughts?
Trump certainly does not drink as much booze as Hillary chugs cough medicine......................

La di da da da

Deflection.

So you don't care about the health of candidates, exactly the point. You're just mailing in your application for free government cheese

So.....Kaz.....what is your honest opinion about Trumps physical appearance? Does he look to be in good physical fitness to you?

BTW, what about Hillary hack coughing for minutes in political speeches. I know, this isn't a Hillary thread ...

What a lying douche, you don't give a shit how they look. You just want more free government cheese

You deflected again.

What free cheese? Are you accusing me again of being a taker?

He's got the red splotches on his nose like most heavy drinkers.

2016-08-25T170424Z_1_LYNXNPEC7O1EZ_RTROPTP_4_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP.jpg

Given how public he's been his whole adult life, there's no way he could get away with lying about drinking.

Now Hillary on the other hand doesn't look like she'd live through a full term. She keeps testifying under oath she doesn't remember shit. She can't walk up stairs alone or even speak without spending several minutes hack coughing. The woman is seriously ill

Deflection. Again.

Given how public he's been his whole adult life, there's no way he could get away with lying about drinking.

Now Hillary on the other hand doesn't look like she'd live through a full term. She keeps testifying under oath she doesn't remember shit. She can't walk up stairs alone or even speak without spending several minutes hack coughing. The woman is seriously ill

Deflection. Again.

Nope, pointing out that health of the candidates is not an issue to you or Ravi or SelfieGirl is pure on topic. It means it's just a partisan hack argument to you

Thoughts?

La di da da da

Deflection.

So you don't care about the health of candidates, exactly the point. You're just mailing in your application for free government cheese

You are retarded. Right?

I never said anything about " caring about " the health of the candidates. I believe that Trump is not physically fit. You don't agree. You think he is healthy. That's awesome.

Deflection. Again.

Nope, pointing out that health of the candidates is not an issue to you or Ravi or SelfieGirl is pure on topic. It means it's just a partisan hack argument to you

This is a thread about Trump. The OP opined about him being an alcoholic. I quickly put that accusation down. Did you see that?

Then....someone brought up Trumps physical appearance. You immediately started talking about Clinton's physical appearance without ever discussing Trump. That is deflection.

Finally....I got you to respond about Trump....and you said he looks "good".

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

Thoughts?

La di da da da

Deflection.

You are retarded. Right?

I never said anything about " caring about " the health of the candidates. I believe that Trump is not physically fit. You don't agree. You think he is healthy. That's awesome.

LoneLaughedAt: I never said anything about " caring about " the health of the candidates

LoneLaughedAt: I believe that Trump is not physically fit

And you ask if I am retarded????

Deflection. Again.

This is a thread about Trump. The OP opined about him being an alcoholic. I quickly put that accusation down. Did you see that?

Then....someone brought up Trumps physical appearance. You immediately started talking about Clinton's physical appearance without ever discussing Trump. That is deflection.

Finally....I got you to respond about Trump....and you said he looks "good".

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

So if a Bush supporter criticized Hitlary for voting for the war, you wouldn't be like ... um ... dude ... I would. But you wouldn't, different subject

sure ..................

Starting up the kommunist klown kar again?

Forum List

Back