Is Trump a heavy drinker?

He's always red and puffy. He also makes nonsensical and irrational comments and is irritable.

It seems that he also mismanages his money and makes promises he can't keep.

Thoughts?

He is reportedly a teetotaler...as his children are said to be....

donald was born on third base and he'd like you to believe that makes him ASTONISHING for hitting a triple.

this blowhard bully says he knows more than all of our generals...says our generals are failed and crumbling!!

if only
the USA Military could be as ASTONISHING as The Donald... sigh

BUjG3lGWZ3K57ox8Ry66D-xjuByIBTSPteIQLNjZZgMBJj0aPcTC3bRwm9qcbc9VkxscWpR-awrJW_dsgu_KUlHtWuE=w426-h240-n

Veteran: Trump Will Throw the Military into 'Crisis'

He doesn't drink?

what kind of uptight assbag doesn't have a drink?

There are plenty of people who don't/rarely drink, including myself. It has nothing to do with being uptight. I just can't be bothered with it. Not drinking tends to snowball in on itself. Since I don't drink anymore I'm more sensitive to the effects of alcohol. Therefore, on the rare occasion when I do decide to have a drink, I'm usually already feeling it after half a beer. Two beers in, and I can expect to feel a bit groggy the following morning. Four beers, and I'll spend the entire following day regretting my apparently carelessness, while accomplishing nothing of value. Of course, if I did drink more often I wouldn't have to worry about being this sensitive to alcohol. But why the hell would I drink just so I can drink more easily? That's stupid. So I just don't bother with it at this point. Even though I love a good beer or a good bourbon, I just tend to have other things I'm going to enjoy more.

That all being said, I think it's worth noting that most people who say they don't drink (myself included) really mean that they drink infrequently or on very rare occasions. I do tend to be suspicious of people who present themselves as having some kind of absolutist aversion (unless they're a recovering alcoholic who has sworn it off for that reason). That usually indicates a veiled attempt to pass arbitrary moral judgements and/or is maladaptive behavior from personal traumas.

Mr. Trump said he has never had a drink of alcohol and said he drummed a simple message into his children’s heads at an early age.

“I’d say, ‘No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes,’” he said. “‘No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes.’”

Mr. Trump has shared the story of his elder brother, Fred, who was an alcoholic. Before succumbing from alcoholism at age 42, he warned Mr. Trump never to drink.

Mr. Trump has said his brother’s death had a major impact on his life and alluded to that experience Tuesday in New Hampshire.

Donald Trump touts lifestyle without alcohol, drugs, cigarettes
Huh. Maybe he should take one of them up to relieve his anxiety.

Yes. And what about Hillary? Do you think that one's alcohol or another issue?

We are discussing Trump in this thread. If you'd like to ask me about Hillary's ability to focus and communicate, please start a thread on it and tag me. I will gladly discuss it with you.

Yes, your standard answer to your double standards. It's directly relevant to this thread, it's not really a standard to you, just an attack. That's the point

Incorrect. You are deflecting attention away from Trump and onto Clinton. It is not directly relevant to this thread, which is about Trump.

You could start a thread with this title:

"Who is a better communcator, Trump or Clinton?"

Then.....discussing the communication styles of both would be relevant to the topic.

In this thread, you don't want to discuss Trump's awful speaking skills...so you ask about Hillary Clinton's in an accusatory manner. Weak.

Trump's awful speaking skills?

:wtf:

Are you a heavy drinker? There is no debate. Trump is a highly successful entertainer. Hillary is cold, manipulative and she lies like crap all the time. She also looks like crap. You have to wonder at this point how long she'd live into her first term. You're just a disingenuous hack who doesn't like Trump because he wants to take your hand out of the cookie jar

Well....you are still trying to talk about Clinton. So boring.

Trump is an awful speaker. When on prompter, he is awkward and places emphasis on the wrong words in sentences....as well as the wrong syllables in words. You always know when he is learning something from his speech because he says "a lot of people don't know...........". In every case, it is followed by something that most people know.

When he is off prompter, he cannot complete thoughts in a cohesive manner. He contradicts himself within sentences and goes to great lengths to be vague. It has been said that he speaks at a fourth grade level...by people who study speech patterns for a living. Did ya see what I just did there? I used one of his staples...."it has been said.....". Cool, huh?

Now...on to the "cookie jar" comment. I take it that you are inferring that I am somehow a "taker". I will only say in response that I am required to pay quarterly estimated taxes. If you know why that is, you will be a man and retract your idiotic comment. You know why I don't support Trump. You don't need to lie about it.

Ooohhhh, quarterly estimated taxes. It's sad that you're so impressed by that. You mow lawns?

I don't think Trump is an alcoholic and probably doesn't drink...

I will say that he is overweight and has confessed to a bad diet.
upload_2016-9-9_17-16-40.png

He is trying to claim he is 190lb, we next time put two feet on the scale...

Yes. And what about Hillary? Do you think that one's alcohol or another issue?

We are discussing Trump in this thread. If you'd like to ask me about Hillary's ability to focus and communicate, please start a thread on it and tag me. I will gladly discuss it with you.

Yes, your standard answer to your double standards. It's directly relevant to this thread, it's not really a standard to you, just an attack. That's the point

Incorrect. You are deflecting attention away from Trump and onto Clinton. It is not directly relevant to this thread, which is about Trump.

Then.....discussing the communication styles of both would be relevant to the topic.

In this thread, you don't want to discuss Trump's awful speaking skills...so you ask about Hillary Clinton's in an accusatory manner. Weak.

You know what's also not a standard to you? Not bringing up the other candidate in a thread. I've never once seen you bring up to one of your fellow Hitleryettes to not discuss Trump in a Hillary thread. You're a liar, and a shallow one

I do so on occasion. Just like I do it to you on occasion.

More importantly......I don't discuss Trump in Hillary threads. You can count on one hand the number of times that I have deflected.....and I announce when I'm doing it. Try harder.

Why would I try harder, you just admitted you are full of shit.

You don't discuss Trump in Hillary threads

You tell me (repeatedly) not to discuss Hillary in Trump threads

You see any difference in your standards? LOL

He's always red and puffy. He also makes nonsensical and irrational comments and is irritable.

Thoughts?

Yes, your desperation is showing.

Deport the Illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

That's what this election is about.

THE ISSUES.
He's not planning on deporting anyone. That was one of the promises he can't keep.

Automation means less manufacturing jobs, another promise he can't keep.

Kowtowing to Russia. Once again a promise he can't keep.

Thanks for illustrating my point.
You are making those assertions with no evidence.

You know what's also not a standard to you? Not bringing up the other candidate in a thread. I've never once seen you bring up to one of your fellow Hitleryettes to not discuss Trump in a Hillary thread. You're a liar, and a shallow one

More importantly......I don't discuss Trump in Hillary threads. You can count on one hand the number of times that I have deflected.....and I announce when I'm doing it. Try harder.

You are weird, dude. I'm not sure what it is....are you dyslexic? I don't deflect...and I'm asking you not to deflect. What is the double standard?

So weird.

View attachment 88833

OMG, the hypocrisy. Take a look at a picture of Hillary sometime ...

:lmao:

That is deflection. What do you think about the condition trump is in? Do you think he looks fit?

Thoughts?

Yes, your desperation is showing.

Deport the Illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs, and STOP fucking with Russia.

That's what this election is about.

THE ISSUES.
He's not planning on deporting anyone. That was one of the promises he can't keep.

Automation means less manufacturing jobs, another promise he can't keep.

Kowtowing to Russia. Once again a promise he can't keep.

Thanks for illustrating my point.
You are making those assertions with no evidence.
Nope.

You are weird, dude. I'm not sure what it is....are you dyslexic? I don't deflect...and I'm asking you not to deflect. What is the double standard?

So weird.

- You don't discuss Trump in Hillary threads

- You tell me (repeatedly) not to discuss Hillary in Trump threads

Seriously? You don't see the different standard? Classic

View attachment 88833

OMG, the hypocrisy. Take a look at a picture of Hillary sometime ...

That is deflection. What do you think about the condition trump is in? Do you think he looks fit?

Once again, the Hillary supporter is suddenly concerned about looking fit, when we're not discussing Hillary. He looks more fit than the person you're voting for ...

Forum List

Back